Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the sky advert on her grid is everyone else wearing their socks indoors and she has those big ol trainers on??
What’s with that face she always pulls?
also Can’t imagine waking up in the morning and doing an Instagram story of myself before I’ve even got out of bed? Must be a strange way to live
What real woman has the bloody time!!! She will be fuming to be getting the kids up herself and doing the school run. Those trainers are grim. Does she wear them with bare feet as well 😳🤢

Reactions: 9
Here’s your next idea Harriet 👋🏻 go do a decent footwear haul. By god you need it. (But we don’t need to see your trotters again. Seeing them in the shower has haunted me)
And me they was absolutely disgusting 🤢

In bed naked with a cat 🤢

What real woman has the bloody time!!! She will be fuming to be getting the kids up herself and doing the school run. Those trainers are grim. Does she wear them with bare feet as well 😳🤢
You ought to see her this morning white leggings with black granny pants 🩲 on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yep I really am getting sick of seeing her first thing in the morning with her just woken up face and clearly naked in bed 🤢🤢🤢 there’s no need for it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Come on, she’s only let him go because he’s took a child. There is no way he would have been allowed on an actual boys holiday! 😂

• Haha
Come on, she’s only let him go because he’s took a child. There is no way he would have been allowed on an actual boys holiday! 😂
Bad move really given his penchant for footie mums…
‘Oh look how well the boys are getting on! A play date, why absolutely, let me give you my number (and Snapchat) so we can discuss further…’ <preps dick pics>

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Oh look how well the boys are getting on! A play date, why absolutely, let me give you my number (and Snapchat) so we can discuss further…’ <preps dick pics>
Always Snapchat! 😂 but no dick pics from what I was told…not much worth showing! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Always Snapchat! 😂 but no dick pics from what I was told…not much worth showing! 🙈
You have to give us more than that 🙊 thought it was insta huns he was into???

You know 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion: Toby&Roo Toxic Parenting, Marriage is a sham,
Dismisses dead dog & paints freckles on for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Toby and Roo: Ignoring that her hub is playing away, grotty trainers and fake freckles here to stay

Toby and Roo: Giving financial advice and tips, all while off on countless AD GIFTED trips

Toby and Roo? More like Toby, Edith and WHO

Reactions: 11
The over acting - does she think she’s filing for episodes of doctors? (That was the most over acting soap I could think of) The naked stories from bed. The sagging boobs. Stop all these. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she went to the kids play with her midriff showing !! Time and place love !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still can’t believe she’s still harping on about this estrangement lark ? It’s about time she moved on about it!! Ffs she ought to look at other peoples life’s like child abuse ,physical abuse !! Domestic violence? She had and has a privilege life there’s people with absolutely nothing in life ,struggling everyday not knowing where there next meal is coming from etc ? She’s a vile person and her children will be the same ? Maybe she ought to look at her controlling way she treats her husband after his infidelity’s there’s a reason why he did it ffs Harriet put up and shut up

Still can’t believe she’s still harping on about this estrangement lark ? It’s about time she moved on about it!! Ffs she ought to look at other peoples life’s like child abuse ,physical abuse !! Domestic violence? She had and has a privilege life there’s people with absolutely nothing in life ,struggling everyday not knowing where there next meal is coming from etc ? She’s a vile person and her children will be the same ? Maybe she ought to look at her controlling way she treats her husband after his infidelity’s there’s a reason why he did it ffs Harriet put up and shut up
Exactly and her toxic mother essentially GAVE her that house so yes she may be toxic, but you’re only wealthy because of your toxic parents!

• Angry
Exactly and her toxic mother essentially GAVE her that house so yes she may be toxic, but you’re only wealthy because of your toxic parents!
It’s bloody disgusting she’s just used her mother to get what she wanted then when when she was surplus to requirements she was ousted out absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.