Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, doing reels in creased crumpled clothes straight from the plastic Shien bags - so lazy

Reactions: 3
2 out of 6 of those outfits work… the other 4 look fookin awful! That red one with her back fat showing! Jeeeeez!

Ah haha! This tik tok video is bloody ridiculous! Who/what does she think she is?! Those filters 🤦‍♀️

Who is she trying to be sexy for?!

Specially as she posted the unfiltered version below. She just comes across as a massive twunt.

She annoys me lately for so many things.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve not read on here for ages, I unfollowed the insufferable woman.
But I just went on for a nosey 😂 that post about being an unhappy kid, who the duck does she think she is? I had what could be considered a pretty traumatic childhood and I’m not one for comparing usually because it’s all relative in one’s own circumstances.. but duck me, “oh I was so stressed and thought I was fat”, I wish the only thing I’d had to worry about in year 7 was where my next slim fast was coming from.
Also, the way she bangs on about “Look at me now”, sorry love but you’re incredibly insecure and your posts just stink of it. Any single person who has to post day to day updates of their mundane family life, seeking validation from the internet, really cannot be truly happy.

Reactions: 10
That’s a lot of words when really what she’s saying is ‘I don’t give a duck
Fair play to the original poster
I see Harriet completely ignored the fact she raises regarding how little SHEIN and other fast fashion brands pay and treat their workers aka complete and utter crappy.
But hey, cheap clothes = more reels = more content
To duck with ethical working practises and sustainable clothing, let’s get a dress for a fiver & a couple of hundred likes. WOO HOO

Reactions: 11
I haven't followed her for ages but have a couple of questions if I may
1. Why is she using a biro to draw on freckles
2. Is she still commenting on every single simple politics post?

Reactions: 9
2 out of 6 of those outfits work… the other 4 look fookin awful! That red one with her back fat showing! Jeeeeez!

Ah haha! This tik tok video is bloody ridiculous! Who/what does she think she is?! Those filters 🤦‍♀️

Specially as she posted the unfiltered version below. She just comes across as a massive twunt.

The back fat where she looked like she was being cut in two?! 🤢

• Sick
That’s a lot of words when really what she’s saying is ‘I don’t give a duck
I just can't believe she has the audacity to write this tit!! For a person that clearly has enough spare cash to buy a new pet every other week, there is no need for her to buy fast fashion.
With the platform she has it's pretty poor that she constantly buys heaps of cheap, crappy and unflattering 'hauls'

Reactions: 9
Ugliest bleeping outfits ever, she has absolutely zero style.
She is the last person in the entire world I would aspire to look/dress like. Bet she teams all those outfits with her grotty trainers that look like she’s had them since 1990

It’s so wasteful, this promotion of fast fashion and constantly buying stuff to wear WHERE? She doesn’t go anywhere. She doesn’t work outside her home, she doesn’t appear to have that active a social life, her wardrobes must be bursting with cheap clothes she will never wear. What the hell is the point?

Reactions: 16

Chubby chasers maybe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why absolutely no one gently says they don’t suit you… literally no comments at all in that tone.

I think the main point that Harriet misses is at the end of the day an influencer. By promoting companies like Shein she is influencing others to do the same.

The onus 100% lies with her on this. She is being irresponsible and flippant about it. It’s so dangerous.

She could use her platform for good. But instead she crowbars in a couple of charity shop trips (which were totally only done so she could say she promotes thrifting when she is pulled up on things).

She is always buying clothes, I don’t understand it. I get capsule wardrobes aren’t for everyone, but just buy what you need 🤷‍♀️

She is addicted to shopping, addicted to content, and addicted to followers liking and commenting how ‘beautiful’ she looks.

That woman has no morals, and no self esteem. Social media is a very dangerous place for that combination 😔

Reactions: 7
This weekend is a perfect example of why and how we are bleeping up our planet. Accepting that hundreds/thousands of people will die early over the next couple of days due to extreme heat. Europe is literally burning.

Harriet is a major part of this problem. Her constant promotion of over consumption. Pressuring women in to keeping up with ‘trends’ and buying from Shein??? Does she not give one tit about how her kids lives will be? We are not far off crop failure and civil unrest, millions will die. And all she is bothered about is making money from aff links.

Absolute shame on her. What a disgusting woman. We have no hope for our planet for as long as we put people like her in positions of influence.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why absolutely no one gently says they don’t suit you… literally no comments at all in that tone.

I think the main point that Harriet misses is at the end of the day an influencer. By promoting companies like Shein she is influencing others to do the same.

The onus 100% lies with her on this. She is being irresponsible and flippant about it. It’s so dangerous.

She could use her platform for good. But instead she crowbars in a couple of charity shop trips (which were totally only done so she could say she promotes thrifting when she is pulled up on things).

She is always buying clothes, I don’t understand it. I get capsule wardrobes aren’t for everyone, but just buy what you need 🤷‍♀️

She is addicted to shopping, addicted to content, and addicted to followers liking and commenting how ‘beautiful’ she looks.

That woman has no morals, and no self esteem. Social media is a very dangerous place for that combination 😔
Perfectly said.
Clearly all the one word comments and emojis are some sort of comment train scam as they’re all practically the same bar the one slightly challenging her on SHEIN. That’s the beauty of fake followers - they aren’t real people with real opinions so she will get away with it!

As someone said above, she doesn’t leave the house usually as he does the school run on the prowl and she had no friends to go out so why do you need to buy 30 dresses a month?

This weekend is a perfect example of why and how we are bleeping up our planet. Accepting that hundreds/thousands of people will die early over the next couple of days due to extreme heat. Europe is literally burning.

Harriet is a major part of this problem. Her constant promotion of over consumption. Pressuring women in to keeping up with ‘trends’ and buying from Shein??? Does she not give one tit about how her kids lives will be? We are not far off crop failure and civil unrest, millions will die. And all she is bothered about is making money from aff links.

Absolute shame on her. What a disgusting woman. We have no hope for our planet for as long as we put people like her in positions of influence.
She will only pretend to give a tit if she’s paid to do so

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.