Toby & Roo # 2 Hubbies playing away, better keep those frown lines at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it people this is amazing!!!! Summer bolognese !!! Ground breaking news 😂😂😂😂
Haaaa I was just coming on for that!!

Really scraping the content barrel now.

And those bloody ridiculous freckles, I know it's been said umpteen times, but wtaf?!?!

Reactions: 5
What does she mean when she says, "When you're trying to sunbathe in the garden you paid for....." such a weird thing to say. She does like to highlight that she has paid for things and she has earned the money. She has a real chip on her shoulder. She's hardly earning a worthwhile living and working hard. Working hard selling her family maybe.

Reactions: 10
Working hard for a new thread

🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟it’s awful I had a confabulation lol with my long term partner!! So we’ve come up with post it notes for what we earn or own !!!! Jesus Christ!! We are a team obviously they don’t do team like most people do

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has such a chip on her shoulder. Why is who paid for it even a thing?? Also explains why she is so chunky when she can't take a 5 min walk to get something from the shop. Also the but this morning about feeling tit, maybe if you got up and out instead of sitting reading or making tit tiktoks you might feel better!!!

Reactions: 8
Was coming on to say the same thing!!! Wtf?!

errrr she does have a business bank account though don't you know?!

And nice to see she's already on the beg for school uniforms......let's see how that pans out for her, or will she just have to pay for it herself like 99.9% of the rest of us?
What go any of these mummy insta wankers do???? bunch of grifters

Reactions: 6
Is she really sending the eldest to secondary school (which is different from all his friends) with avenger stickers for his drinks bottle??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is she really sending the eldest to secondary school (which is different from all his friends) with avenger stickers for his drinks bottle??
That's what I thought!! My son is just about to start secondary school and asked for a Nike water bottle. He'd rather go thirsty that take one with super hero stickers 🤣. Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused why her horny husband had just taken 1 kid abroad? What about the other 2?? And why so close to the end of term

• Wow
Why in the sky advert on her grid is everyone else wearing their socks indoors and she has those big ol trainers on??
What’s with that face she always pulls?
also Can’t imagine waking up in the morning and doing an Instagram story of myself before I’ve even got out of bed? Must be a strange way to live

Why in the sky advert on her grid is everyone else wearing their socks indoors and she has those big ol trainers on??
What’s with that face she always pulls?
also Can’t imagine waking up in the morning and doing an Instagram story of myself before I’ve even got out of bed? Must be a strange way to live
Those trainers give me rage. I don’t know why but they do every time I see them! She looks like a weeble in them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here’s your next idea Harriet 👋🏻 go do a decent footwear haul. By god you need it. (But we don’t need to see your trotters again. Seeing them in the shower has haunted me)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.