Toby and Roo #6 Hair and eyebrows still looking a state - jump on that bandwagon 3 months late!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this ‘new friend’ really feels the same way. Bit cringe posting it on IG to prove she does have real friends 🤣
Imagine getting pissed and drunk talking to some random only to find her posting about being bezzies on her 118k insta

Sent from ipon vibes Hazza
IMG_3875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if they've decided to have an open marriage and her new friend is a girlfriend they're sharing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Well her TT is now “itsharrietshearsmith” so I guess she’s not planning on divorce any time soon!

Reactions: 2
He won't stop and she will never leave him.
Also, Hazza, Instagram doesn't owe you anything. I cant believe how entitled she is, demanding a name change like it's a human right. Instagram is a corporate entity and it can have whatever (bonkers) rules it likes. Just because you've been on the platform for a while, it doesn't mean you're entitled to anything. If you don't like it, there are no locks on the doors, just leave. The rules are the rules and they apply to everyone. She comes across as such a self entitled bleep.

Reactions: 12
He won't stop and she will never leave him.
Also, Hazza, Instagram doesn't owe you anything. I cant believe how entitled she is, demanding a name change like it's a human right. Instagram is a corporate entity and it can have whatever (bonkers) rules it likes. Just because you've been on the platform for a while, it doesn't mean you're entitled to anything. If you don't like it, there are no locks on the doors, just leave. The rules are the rules and they apply to everyone. She comes across as such a self entitled bleep.
Agree. Claiming victims of abuse can’t be freed?
Surely you’d just delete and make a new account anyway as a fresh start to free yourself?
Pretty sure changing their username is low down on their priority list

Reactions: 10
She sounded like even more of a 🍆 than usual when she compared a victim of abuse issues to her problem of not being able to change her handle. And she’s supposed to be training to be a counselor!

Reactions: 9
"I just can't dress my body for summer"....... ermmmm yeeaah sorry to be the barer of bad news hazza but you can't dress it for the other 3 seasons either babes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“We literally plonked a single bed on top of a wardrobe”
Wow that sounds like a scene from stepbrothers big Hazza???! Surely your golden child's safety should be your priority? And let’s not even go there with the mess in her bedroom???

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she was naked form the waist down in her latest photo?? Flesh coloured trousers are not the one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she was naked form the waist down in her latest photo?? Flesh coloured trousers are not the one
Came here to say that, I genuinely thought she was wearing a pair of those beige coloured snag shorts I wear under dresses to stop the thigh rub 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is looking utterly bizarre. Her dress sense is bleeping horrific but her face is.. odd now. I guess it’s the botox(?) making her look puffy and a bit creepy-doll-like and her eyebrows are appalling in every single way an eyebrow can be!

Reactions: 4
Trousers - hideous
Belly - hideous
Those poses - hideous
Hair - hideous
That botched Botox - hideous

Reactions: 7