Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
"I just can't dress my body for summer"....... ermmmm yeeaah sorry to be the barer of bad news hazza but you can't dress it for the other 3 seasons either babes

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
She's been posting her usual breaking the cycle content over on her podcast page, something has got to be going on when she posted a picture of the northern lights she said it was a reminder from nature that everything was going to be ok 🙄 wonder if bootleg has been caught with his dick in another mumfluencer again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He won't stop and she will never leave him.
Also, Hazza, Instagram doesn't owe you anything. I cant believe how entitled she is, demanding a name change like it's a human right. Instagram is a corporate entity and it can have whatever (bonkers) rules it likes. Just because you've been on the platform for a while, it doesn't mean you're entitled to anything. If you don't like it, there are no locks on the doors, just leave. The rules are the rules and they apply to everyone. She comes across as such a self entitled cunt.

Reactions: 12

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just start a new account with a new name? Surely she has enough supporters to build up a new account quickly.
Oh wait she bought all her followers and most of them are bots.

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I wonder if this ‘new friend’ really feels the same way. Bit cringe posting it on IG to prove she does have real friends 🤣
Imagine getting pissed and drunk talking to some random only to find her posting about being bezzies on her 118k insta

Sent from ipon vibes Hazza
IMG_3875.jpeg

• Haha

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Does it look better brown... yes, does it still look dry as fuck..... also yes. I can't with acting standing by the door waiting for the kid to come and tell her how amazing she looks, who's the narcissistic parent now hazza

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s a ‘single because my husband porked everyone but me despite me looking to all intents and purposes like an overstuffed sausage everyday’ vibe?? 🤔
“AND IT WAS MY MUMS FAULT. Here’s how my ADHD attributed it ….”

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Roxytoxin

Oh poor love my heart breaks for her, she can’t change her name, she retrained and everything! 💔🙄🙈

IMG_8448.jpeg

• Haha

Housewife34

She was reaching out on Threads only a couple of days ago for a Meta contact or Insta support and then moaning that she’d had no help and it was the worst customer service ever.

Social Media break ? My eye! she tried to change her username on insta (according to her thread) and got blocked from posting (I’m guessing).

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
He won't stop and she will never leave him.
Also, Hazza, Instagram doesn't owe you anything. I cant believe how entitled she is, demanding a name change like it's a human right. Instagram is a corporate entity and it can have whatever (bonkers) rules it likes. Just because you've been on the platform for a while, it doesn't mean you're entitled to anything. If you don't like it, there are no locks on the doors, just leave. The rules are the rules and they apply to everyone. She comes across as such a self entitled cunt.
Agree. Claiming victims of abuse can’t be freed?
Surely you’d just delete and make a new account anyway as a fresh start to free yourself?
Pretty sure changing their username is low down on their priority list

Does it look better brown... yes, does it still look dry as fuck..... also yes. I can't with acting standing by the door waiting for the kid to come and tell her how amazing she looks, who's the narcissistic parent now hazza
So so staged and fake. Surely Adam and princess Edith would have been coming in at the same time from the school run. Although I'm sure Adam only compliments other women instead of his actual wife!

• Haha
Ohhh the blonde hair is gone for a #ad!!!! I'd be fuming if I was her hairdresser. How silly to spend all that time and money bleaching to put a box dye on it 2 months later. I mean surely she realised blonde was going to be heavy upkeep .

Reactions: 9

bluekoala

How can she call it a social media break?!

She’s been posting on her other account and still watching and liking things from this one!

God she’s stupid 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
She sounded like even more of a 🍆 than usual when she compared a victim of abuse issues to her problem of not being able to change her handle. And she’s supposed to be training to be a counselor!

IMG_9510.jpeg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think that Harriet had been officially diagnosed with ADHD? So is she just going to live her life as if she's been diagnosed now? She's like the modern day 'Dr' Gillian McKeith. Print a certificate from the internet and that'll do!

• Angry

frogy1991

She is one of those women who think they know it all and no one else can have an opinion on something and it frustrates me. Yes I'm all for healthy parenting, but taking a 2 second video and pretending to be an actual therapist talking about it is just a load of crap.

I don't even know really what kind of influencer she is nowadays, she tries to talk about fashion ocassionly but fails doesnt do food or health or beauty...she isn't a mumfluencer either, so I feel like she's lost and doesn't know what to talk about so just talks shit.

P.s those eye brows need their own bloody postcode...

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
I reckon she’s thrilled we’ve noticed on here. Shame not one of her “118k followers” have. It’s almost as if they aren’t real followers

• Haha