Toby and Roo #6 Hair and eyebrows still looking a state - jump on that bandwagon 3 months late!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an incredibly unattractive woman. She’s becoming a caricature of herself.

Reactions: 3
She is one of those women who think they know it all and no one else can have an opinion on something and it frustrates me. Yes I'm all for healthy parenting, but taking a 2 second video and pretending to be an actual therapist talking about it is just a load of crap.

I don't even know really what kind of influencer she is nowadays, she tries to talk about fashion ocassionly but fails doesnt do food or health or beauty...she isn't a mumfluencer either, so I feel like she's lost and doesn't know what to talk about so just talks tit.

P.s those eye brows need their own bloody postcode...

Reactions: 11
She's also a liar. She said she got divorced after 7 months. No, you didn't, Harriet. You can't even apply for a divorce until you've been married for a year and a day. You can separate before then, sure, but you can't 'get divorced'.

Reactions: 8
She's also a liar. She said she got divorced after 7 months. No, you didn't, Harriet. You can't even apply for a divorce until you've been married for a year and a day. You can separate before then, sure, but you can't 'get divorced'.
I had no idea she’d been married before.

Just listened to her on Brummy Mummy’s podcast and it was a hard listen. Her first kiss “didn’t slap” and she kept going on about her daddy issues as she fancied older men’s

• Sick
Latest post, course she's making toby leaving school about Edith!!! She's sad because her brother is leaving?! What total bollocks 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Those boys are going to grow up with so many issues from her constantly playing favourites with Edith.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she'll still balme her mum when her own kids duck her off? Also basically telling her child what her own feelings are not very cycle breaking fake therapist of you hazza.