Toby and Roo #6 Hair and eyebrows still looking a state - jump on that bandwagon 3 months late!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was any of the other “big influencers” the comments would be kicking OFF asking if she was okay, we miss you blah blah fooking blah.
To have not one single person ask why she hasn’t posted SCREAMS she has no real followers

Reactions: 7
She is definitely active as her profile pic has changed and she is liking other posts (Binky Made In Chelsea just posted and she liked it) so most likely she's gone silent as it gets people talking and wondering where she is...
That profile pic, makes her look late 40s! That hair ages her so much

How can she call it a social media break?!

She’s been posting on her other account and still watching and liking things from this one!

God she’s stupid 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHAT are those photos- imagine sitting on your lawn and pretending to take candid photos of yourself??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And you look a tit in all 6 pics hazza dear. The hair going behind the ear pose she does is the most cringe thing ever

Reactions: 4
She was reaching out on Threads only a couple of days ago for a Meta contact or Insta support and then moaning that she’d had no help and it was the worst customer service ever.

Social Media break ? My eye! she tried to change her username on insta (according to her thread) and got blocked from posting (I’m guessing).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Urgh she got the attention she was seeking. Such a narcissist. And she is not a natural poser, all those photos look quite awkward, can’t wait to hear what she discovered during her ‘break’ 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait to hear what her story is about her “break”. I think @Housewife34 has hit the nail on the head. She clearly got blocked from posting, or shadow banned or something.

Reactions: 5
She was reaching out on Threads only a couple of days ago for a Meta contact or Insta support and then moaning that she’d had no help and it was the worst customer service ever.

Social Media break ? My eye! she tried to change her username on insta (according to her thread) and got blocked from posting (I’m guessing).
Called it! 10/10

• Heart
Oh poor love my heart breaks for her, she can’t change her name, she retrained and everything! 💔🙄🙈

IMG_8448.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a pile of BS. She's got a blue tick so she can change her name but will have to resubmit ID. My brother did it recently and it's very easy if you follow the steps. Alternatively she could stop paying for the narc blue tick and change it whenever she feels the urge.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just start a new account with a new name? Surely she has enough supporters to build up a new account quickly.
Oh wait she bought all her followers and most of them are bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1000040760.jpg

New friend 🤣 who the hell would want to be friends with her. My goodness the eyebrows. Put the saggy spaniels ears away hazza luv

• Haha
I wonder if this ‘new friend’ really feels the same way. Bit cringe posting it on IG to prove she does have real friends 🤣