Toby and Roo #6 Hair and eyebrows still looking a state - jump on that bandwagon 3 months late!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
adam_shearsmith_
---
Another thing that’s odd (to me anyway) about her sudden disappearance, is that not one of her followers has commented on her latest post, asking “are you okay hun?” “Hope all is well, miss your posts/stories” etc etc. The way they lick her arse normally, you’d think they’d be asking after her. Unless they’re doing it via DM or they don’t actually give a tit 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
adam_shearsmith_
---
Another thing that’s odd (to me anyway) about her sudden disappearance, is that not one of her followers has commented on her latest post, asking “are you okay hun?” “Hope all is well, miss your posts/stories” etc etc. The way they lick her arse normally, you’d think they’d be asking after her. Unless they’re doing it via DM or they don’t actually give a tit 😂😂
They’re all fake bot followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely something weird going on - he's posted about Toby and Edith winning awards at football and she hasn't liked the post....not like her to miss a chance to brag about perfect little miss Edith!

Reactions: 6
Eugh can you imagine the pair of them on OF?? all pale saggy flesh and bootcut jeans - is there any kind of market for that??? Maybe weird Americans?? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How the duck is she making any money???sustaining 5 of them with no ads
She’ll come back saying she feels better for the social media break - it was good for her ADHD or whatever.
Then she’ll ‘beg’ for interactions on whatever ads she does - saying that’s how she earns a living.
When in reality, really her followers will be funding her lifestyle and her break with their inactions to her ads. So shallow.

Reactions: 8
I feel like it’s an attention seeking break, but can’t be good for her engagement.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what she’s doing with all her extra free time not posting/making videos.
i reckon she’ll come back with a big announcement about her new “book”

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it’s a ‘single because my husband porked everyone but me despite me looking to all intents and purposes like an overstuffed sausage everyday’ vibe?? 🤔
“AND IT WAS MY MUMS FAULT. Here’s how my ADHD attributed it ….”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is definitely active as her profile pic has changed and she is liking other posts (Binky Made In Chelsea just posted and she liked it) so most likely she's gone silent as it gets people talking and wondering where she is...

Reactions: 6
She is definitely active as her profile pic has changed and she is liking other posts (Binky Made In Chelsea just posted and she liked it) so most likely she's gone silent as it gets people talking and wondering where she is...
she changed to that current pic ages ago, well before she went AWOL

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s thrilled we’ve noticed on here. Shame not one of her “118k followers” have. It’s almost as if they aren’t real followers

• Haha
Reactions: 9