Toby and Roo #6 Hair and eyebrows still looking a state - jump on that bandwagon 3 months late!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what world does she think it's acceptable to share with the world that her son just had his first shave? It's private and personal and should not be shared with the world. Is she going to share Edith's first period too? For someone who preaches several times a day about breaking the cycle of toxic parenting, she is doing a royally fine job of bleeping up her own kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Gosh her stories whilst sat in the car last night?? The greying sagging vest with greying Ill fitting bra underneath 🤮 she’s such a state

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Gosh her stories whilst sat in the car last night?? The greying sagging vest with greying Ill fitting bra underneath 🤮 she’s such a state
She tries so hard to keep up and be a middle class white insta yummy mummy but fails miserably.
What will they do when the money dries up trying to keep up with the Joneses

Reactions: 2
In what world does she think it's acceptable to share with the world that her son just had his first shave? It's private and personal and should not be shared with the world. Is she going to share Edith's first period too? For someone who preaches several times a day about breaking the cycle of toxic parenting, she is doing a royally fine job of bleeping up her own kids.
I don’t even share a pic of my son on my private socials without his consent the lack of privacy for those kids is appalling

Reactions: 6
She tries so hard to keep up and be a middle class white insta yummy mummy but fails miserably.
The accent in the story is so fake 🙄. I bet all his mates can't wait to take the piss out of his mum plastering the shaving story all over insta. She might as well save up for their therapy now

Reactions: 7
I thought the same. I hope she at least asked him for permission to share that information. Imagine how embarrassing for him at school.
I really hope she doesn’t share Edith’s first period but it wouldn’t surprise me
---
Sorry to double post but this reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced bouquet) 😂

• Haha
Those shorts are so beyond ridiculous on her I really don’t know where to start but my main issue is the fact she’s gone in so hard on the bum-bag(type thing!)-across-the-body trend. It looks so bleeping stupid and just adds bulk to her midsection… which isn’t the best plan imo! She’d look so much better if she wasn’t such a slave to trends… especially ones aimed rather more at teenagers than people allegedly int heir thirties.

Attachments

Those shorts are so beyond ridiculous on her I really don’t know where to start but my main issue is the fact she’s gone in so hard on the bum-bag(type thing!)-across-the-body trend. It looks so bleeping stupid and just adds bulk to her midsection… which isn’t the best plan imo! She’d look so much better if she wasn’t such a slave to trends… especially ones aimed rather more at teenagers than people allegedly int heir thirties.
Where to start with this pic

Oh my gosh has she really put something about the audacity of looking this good??!
Sorry, but the eyebrows alone 🤮

Reactions: 5
Oh look, another trend she's jumping on late, I think it's years though in this case that other influencers have been doing the Pinterest comparison.

Reactions: 1
Oh look, another trend she's jumping on late, I think it's years though in this case that other influencers have been doing the Pinterest comparison.
Can't be too shocked she's only just discovered that you can buy pots and make jelly up in them, saw that all over the Internet about 5 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anybody else reckon that social media break she has was to have some sort of weight loss procedure? She is looking progressively smaller, in quite a quick timeframe. No sign of the running she was obsessed with and stopped (and the weight went up thereafter). No criticism necessarily, just an observation.

Anybody else reckon that social media break she has was to have some sort of weight loss procedure? She is looking progressively smaller, in quite a quick timeframe. No sign of the running she was obsessed with and stopped (and the weight went up thereafter). No criticism necessarily, just an observation.
All about the angles, I've said before I'm also pretty convinced on her videos she uses a slimming filter it's usually pretty obvious on her stories when it's just her massive bonce as soon as she moves everything around her goes all fuzzy

• Wow
Defo on the weight loss jabs I think

Reactions: 1
God she's irritating, why bring sexuality into it?? Why be such a passive aggressive witch?? If your going to put what some see as controversial content out there then you need to be prepared for some people to not agree with you, take it on the chin and maybe have a grown up conversation and let them explain their view. Also maybe teach your kids that it's not ok to hit people full stop, I teach my kids to stand up for themselves and their friends but they know right from wrong unlike these brats.

Attachments

If I was either of her kids I'd be cringing that people at school may now have comment on if I'm Gay... as, though it shouldn't be the case, many kids still think not being straight is "big news" and something to gossip about..

Her poor kid(s) once more.

Reactions: 5
If I was either of her kids I'd be cringing that people at school may now have comment on if I'm Gay... as, though it shouldn't be the case, many kids still think not being straight is "big news" and something to gossip about..

Her poor kid(s) once more.
For someone who preaches about respecting your children's boundaries, she's doing a pretty crappy job at it and all in the name of content.

• Heart
God she's irritating, why bring sexuality into it?? Why be such a passive aggressive witch?? If your going to put what some see as controversial content out there then you need to be prepared for some people to not agree with you, take it on the chin and maybe have a grown up conversation and let them explain their view. Also maybe teach your kids that it's not ok to hit people full stop, I teach my kids to stand up for themselves and their friends but they know right from wrong unlike these brats.
Call
Me old fashioned but kids should be taught it’s wrong to hit each other but especially older lads smacking girls is a huge no