To COVID vaccine, or not to vaccine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get this whole thing about "big pharma" that seems to have come from the US, the vaccine here is being developed by scientists at Oxford Uni, unless I am mistaken? hardly "big pharma" is it?
There are several vaccines on order for the UK including Moderna and Pfizer.

Not trying to start an argument, genuinely interested in what you mean here?

The vaccine will not change your DNA, this is false information that is dangerously being spread. See here https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN22U2BZ

I will be getting it because I trust actual doctors more than Facebook 🤷‍♀️
One of the main purposes of producing the vaccine is so that normal life can resume without overwhelming hospitals, so it doesn’t make sense to me why people think that they wouldn’t thoroughly check the vaccine’s long term effects before rolling it out, as if it did cause complications that would overwhelm hospitals bringing us straight back to square one.
Your own lived experience of people you personally know isn’t the experience for everyone, nor is it a medical fact. I know people who have died, and I also know someone who was an otherwise healthy 25 year old male who’s sense of smell hasn’t returned and everything tastes like petrol to him. There’s much more to this than just mortality rates.
I will most definitely get it, and will be willing to be a ‘guinea pig’ (thousands of people have been involved in human trials, hence the ‘ ‘) for all you skeptics for my reasons outlined above.

Genuinely, please can you point me to a credible source which indicates the vaccine has such ‘nano technology’ and does such things?

Whenever I have asked anyone for this previously, they tell me to do my own research 🧐 which seems a bit of a get out to avoid providing material that can be discredited easily.

Do you have any credible information to back up this claim?

Also to what end do you think this would be? What would altering our DNA achieve?

The aim of altering our DNA is to turn off the ‘god gene’ so that there is less resistance to their plans of NWO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Also to the absolute conspiracy nutters on twitter, I don’t think Bill Gates would be interested in putting a chip into me to spy on me. He would be like “ooh er she’s in the pub again tut tut” 😂

(I know no one on this thread has said that btw lol).
Makes me laugh that people think “they” want to track them through a vaccine. Whilst using Facebook, iPhones, twitter, whatsapp, Snapchat etc. to share these tracking fears. 😂

With all of our tech and apps we’re already tracked 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m low risk and low in the list to get it but I’ll be taking the vaccine as soon as I can.

Reactions: 11
The aim of altering our DNA is to turn off the ‘god gene’ so that there is less resistance to their plans of NWO.

Sorry, but is this for real? Please tell me you’re joking?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, but this form of ‘evidence’ is far from credible. A heavily edited video with quotes from Bill Gates taken out of context and used to scaremonger. The science behind the mRNA being used (and it is being used) in the USA vaccine is actually completely clear in terms of safety, using mRNA does not have the ability to alter your DNA, it’s a substrand that is used to make proteins which is a mechanism that is independent of DNA’s function and it’s role in genetic coding.

QUOTE="Unagi, post: 3014681, member: 24634"]
There are several vaccines on order for the UK including Moderna and Pfizer.

[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would think, if you were wanting to change peoples DNA without their consent in the form of a vaccine, you would just put whatever it is that does that into already existing and widely accepted vaccines. Why would you go to the hassle of creating a pandemic that wipes value off of the economy and create a vaccine that people will be wary of. Be a lot easier just to put it into the vaccines that hardly anyone blinks an eye at I would think 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And THIS is why so many scientists and doctors can confidently stand behind the vaccine, not because they are all shills for Big Pharma, but because they understand the scientific mechanisms and therefore can easily discredit false information being spread online which is made to sound convincing and technical but actually doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 12
And THIS is why so many scientists and doctors can confidently stand behind the vaccine, not because they are all shills for Big Pharma, but because they understand the scientific mechanisms and therefore can easily discredit false information being spread online which is made to sound convincing and technical but actually doesn’t make sense.
All the medics I know won’t be getting the vaccine.

I would think, if you were wanting to change peoples DNA without their consent in the form of a vaccine, you would just put whatever it is that does that into already existing and widely accepted vaccines. Why would you go to the hassle of creating a pandemic that wipes value off of the economy and create a vaccine that people will be wary of. Be a lot easier just to put it into the vaccines that hardly anyone blinks an eye at I would think 🤔🙄
Because a lot of other vaccines people have already had. They needed to create something in order to mass vaccinate the global population in every generation within said population.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how many medics you know, or whether you mean doctors/nurses/paramedics etc, but some medics can be just as susceptible to misinformation as the rest of us, for a multitude of reasons.

Also, would love to know exactly what the ‘God’ gene is...

All the medics I know won’t be getting the vaccine.

Because a lot of other vaccines people have already had. They needed to create something in order to mass vaccinate the global population in every generation within said population.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know how many medics you know, or whether you mean doctors/nurses/paramedics etc, but some medics can be just as susceptible to misinformation as the rest of us, for a multitude of reasons.

Also, would love to know exactly what the ‘God’ gene is...
I work in the NHS and know many doctors, nurses and medical professionals from all areas and the general consensus is they wouldn’t touch the vaccine with a barge pole.
I really couldn’t care less if you chose to have the vaccine or not but we are all entitled to our opinions and what we do to our own bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No I wouldn’t be getting it. I respect anyone who wants it and those who don’t for whatever reason. Cause you know.. bodily autonomy.

Reactions: 3
The god gene reference I have seen comes from a previous vaccine meant to be aimed at fundamental terrorists to be used in the Middle East wars, there is a leaked video from a scientist* at the pentagon giving a presentation. Scary stuff.

* edit sorry not bill gates in the video *

Reactions: 3
I totally agree that we can all decide what to put in or not put in our own bodies. I just want people to make a true choice, weighing the risk:benefit ratio that is based on factual and correct information and not influenced by scare-mongering and cherry-picking of evidence from unreliable sources who have strong reach online, many of which are designed to produce an emotional reaction which can affect our choices and standpoint on important issues such as this one.

I work in the NHS and know many doctors, nurses and medical professionals from all areas and the general consensus is they wouldn’t touch the vaccine with a barge pole.
I really couldn’t care less if you chose to have the vaccine or not but we are all entitled to our opinions and what we do to our own bodies.

Reactions: 8
The god gene reference I have seen comes from a previous vaccine meant to be aimed at fundamental terrorists to be used in the Middle East wars, there is a leaked video from a scientist* at the pentagon giving a presentation. Scary stuff.

* edit sorry not bill gates in the video *

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-fundamentalists-penta-idUSKBN22P35M this video resurfaces every few years and it’s widely known to be a hoax. The biggest giveaway is that the brain scan images used in this video were taken from another medical article about something completely unrelated. Please read that article above.

Reactions: 7
So, I'm in the medical profession (when I'm not pregnant) absolutely no way will I be having it..
Call me a conspiracy theorist, nothing about this rings true. I don't know what the endgame is here, but I'm staying safe in my own way.
I am also in the medical profession and WILL be having the vaccine. Please don’t use your profession as a way of adding authority to your opinion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I am also in the medical profession and WILL be having the vaccine. Please don’t use your profession as a way of adding authority to your opinion
Gosh, is that really how you interpreted my remark?
Was their also some hidden agenda in stating that I was pregnant......? 😂

Reactions: 2
Gosh, is that really how you interpreted my remark?
Was their also some hidden agenda in stating that I was pregnant......? 😂
I mean... no one else except those in the medical profession stated their job roles before their vaccine position.

I didn’t go ‘I’m in financial services and will be getting the vaccine’

so if not to add weight why mention you’re in the medical profession?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.