To COVID vaccine, or not to vaccine?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-fundamentalists-penta-idUSKBN22P35M this video resurfaces every few years and it’s widely known to be a hoax. The biggest giveaway is that the brain scan images used in this video were taken from another medical article about something completely unrelated. Please read that article above.
I've only seen it once before so wasn't aware, also heard about it on the conspiracy thread so of course I take it with a pinch of salt so to speak. I know there is a lot of conflicting things posted. The god gene reference then is the VMAT2 gene, dean hammer a geneticist wrote a book on it, it's linked to spirituality. and gene manipulation via any vaccine is very unethical but I have no doubts there are ways they can do it.

I mean... no one else except those in the medical profession stated their job roles before their vaccine position.

I didn’t go ‘I’m in financial services and will be getting the vaccine’

so if not to add weight why mention you’re in the medical profession?
There's 3 or 4 others, over the last few pages, who stated their profession (medical)
but I guess you only noticed mine hey? 😉

Reactions: 2
There's 3 or 4 others, over the last few pages, who stated their profession (medical)
but I guess you only noticed mine hey? 😉
That’s why I said ‘except those in the medical profession’ if you read my post properly? 😉

Reactions: 1
I read your post, merely wondered why it was aimed at me....
Erm... thought that would be evident?

Another user said about you using your profession to add weight. You argued back that they were interpreting it incorrectly, inferring you weren’t doing it to add weight to your opinion.

I merely stated back to that response, why else would you say you were in the medical profession if not to add weight to your opinion on a medical matter?

Unsure why it would be hard to follow that I would reply to you? 😬🤔

Reactions: 5
I would think, if you were wanting to change peoples DNA without their consent in the form of a vaccine, you would just put whatever it is that does that into already existing and widely accepted vaccines. Why would you go to the hassle of creating a pandemic that wipes value off of the economy and create a vaccine that people will be wary of. Be a lot easier just to put it into the vaccines that hardly anyone blinks an eye at I would think 🤔🙄
Yep, or in our food, or water.

Also think it's convenient that all the world leaders seem to be on board in working together to 'trick' 'the rest of the population 🤣

I also don't care if I'm being tracked. I've nothing to hide.

Reactions: 15
Yep, or in our food, or water.

Also think it's convenient that all the world leaders seem to be on board in working together to 'trick' 'the rest of the population 🤣

I also don't care if I'm being tracked. I've nothing to hide.
Never mind the fact that countries have all had totally different strategies for dealing with the pandemic, so it completely contradicts the world leaders all being part of the NWO.

Reactions: 7
Also everyone who is concerned that this is some mass conspiracy, yet you are still talking about having children. If that's genuinely the route the world is going it, surely having children should be the last thing on your 'to do' list.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Erm... thought that would be evident?

Another user said about you using your profession to add weight. You argued back that they were interpreting it incorrectly, inferring you weren’t doing it to add weight to your opinion.

I merely stated back to that response, why else would you say you were in the medical profession if not to add weight to your opinion on a medical matter?

Unsure why it would be hard to follow that I would reply to you? 😬🤔
Yes dear, I meant, neither of you aimed criticism at the other health professionals.....oh but I think all but one were in favour of the vaccine.
Ok, it's clear now.....😁

Never mind the fact that countries have all had totally different strategies for dealing with the pandemic, so it completely contradicts the world leaders all being part of the NWO.
sorry what does NWO stand for?

Yes dear, I meant, neither of you aimed criticism at the other health professionals.....oh but I think all but one were in favour of the vaccine.
Ok, it's clear now.....😁
I don’t think I did aim any criticism at you? I asked a question around why you’ve mentioned your profession if not to add weight (as you stated it wasn’t for that reason).

Anyway, moving on.. overall I’m not fussed if people don’t want to get the vaccine, as others have said - it’s your body.

However I don’t think those who are refusing it can then complain if they are restricted in terms of travel etc as it’s reasonable that it may become an entry requirement for some countries (as other vaccines are) and it’s not a given right to travel.

Reactions: 4
Please keep in mind that this thread was started by someone working in a care home trying to make the decision of if the vaccine seems right for them. Also, people working in medical fields will be offered the vaccine first. I appreciate them sharing their willingness and/or their apprehension. I understand that being for or against vaccination is a controversial topic and can get quite heated, but it’s an interesting conversation, and either side should feel comfortable sharing their view here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how many medics you know, or whether you mean doctors/nurses/paramedics etc, but some medics can be just as susceptible to misinformation as the rest of us, for a multitude of reasons.

Also, would love to know exactly what the ‘God’ gene is...
Tbf all the medical professionals I spoke to who are declining the vaccine worked through the swine flu vaccine and saw the side effects that that one caused so it’s first hand knowledge and not misinformation

• Heart
It’s
Personally I wouldn’t have it. I am not at risk and have probably already been exposed to it plenty of times. However my work always lay on the guilt (as they do with the flu vaccine) that’s it’s not about us it’s about protecting the patients. I really don’t want it but might be difficult to avoid, especially if it meant I’d have to wear PPE forever 😭
It’s not laying on the guilt, if you’re a healthcare worker you have an actual duty to protect your patients and that includes getting yourself immunised.

Reactions: 8
I have no qualms about having the vaccine although I am number 11 on the list I saw so way down the line. My mum has a very rare auto immune disease and anything I can do to help protect her is OK by me. Apart from hospital apps she hasn't left her house since March 20th - it's no life 😔

Just on your point about the Nightingales - surely we should be thankful that they weren't needed? They were built as a support system should the NHS become overloaded, almost like an overflow. Surely we should be grateful that the virus didn't hospitalise so much of our population that overflow hospitals were needed? Or have I misunderstood their purpose....
I am thankful we didn’t need to use them but baffled as to why if that’s the case and hospitals have coped then why are we continuously in lockdown?
Surely the fact the hospitals are coping means we shouldn’t be locked down and living in fear.
Makes absolutely no sense.

• Heart
I don’t know if hospitals are coping though are they? My understanding is that they are currently filling up and other non covid cases are being postponed as a result. I don’t think the NHS is currently able to run as it would have without covid therefor it is still important to keep cases as low as possible

Reactions: 5
I am thankful we didn’t need to use them but baffled as to why if that’s the case and hospitals have coped then why are we continuously in lockdown?
Surely the fact the hospitals are coping means we shouldn’t be locked down and living in fear.
Our hospital have a whole floor dedicated to covid now plus back up theatres and iccu whereas first time it was just iccu and the odd ward , iccu staff say it’s worse this time around

• Sad
Reactions: 2
No this is the problem, hospitals aren’t coping they are clinging on and if cases rise because we don’t lockdown then it all goes to tit again. It is all about keeping cases down enough that the NHS can cope, and cope with other emergency stuff as well. What if ITU is full of Covid patients and they need beds for trauma patients, or any other patient who needed urgent surgery to save their life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.