TMPK #8 Sian came for a 3 day stay but John the con made her run away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to be nice and funny with his replies tonight! Sinking low for engagement though, food combinations or maybe looking for inspo for his first ever recipe of his own!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Busy in the office but can’t reply to emails
You surely can’t be expecting him to find the time to respond to business enquiries can you? I’ll have you know finding those funny compilation videos and meme pictures is a very time consuming process.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His priorities are all over the place! Of particular low importance are current customers and new ones….

What I don't like (among many other things) is how he's created this 'commuinty' for people on the app yet he's sharing their comments online. I like the idea of when apps do this so that other people on a weightless journey can connect and talk but to me it should be more of a private thing between those who use the app. If I knew what I was saying to people was about to be shared with 'millions of fans and followers' I'd be put off! It's just another example of using people for his own gain. He doesn't give a tit about the actual people that pay to use his products he cares about making himself look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“ And now that’s you told “ who the f#%k does he think he is ?
He's a yob/thug/scum etc etc - his arrogance and aggressive attitude the judge analysed all those years ago hasnt changed- probably got worse!

He's not going to change unless he ever gets the proper therapy he needs. But whilst there's mugs like S that are suckered in by him and have such low self esteem themselves he's going to think its everyone else that has the problem and his way is the right way!

• Heart
He's a yob/thug/scum etc etc - his arrogance and aggressive attitude the judge analysed all those years ago hasnt changed- probably got worse!

He's not going to change unless he ever gets the proper therapy he needs. But whilst there's mugs like S that are suckered in by him and have such low self esteem themselves he's going to think its everyone else that has the problem and his way is the right way!
Absolutely this 👆
Thug is absolutely the right description for this imbecile!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I understand the thing about him not sharing messages from the app, but I'm sorry, if people can't even do the slightest bit of due diligence on him, that's on them. I mean, it's right there on his profile, every day.

The comment is no surprise - the usual mix of thuggishness, arrogance and pure fantasy land. Remember, Sian can read these and is happy to stick around, which tells you everything you need to know.

• Heart
I thought that when you 'hit a blip or a bump in the road' you went out and booked a week in the Maldives. Silly me. That's just what this 🍆 does. Purchases his way out of everything.
Uses his own app my arse 🤯

• Haha
He actually is a vile excuse of a man!! I am not a violent person in way but he makes my blood boil the way he speaks to people, he really needs someone to put him in his place!!

Reactions: 8
I thought that when you 'hit a blip or a bump in the road' you went out and booked a week in the Maldives. Silly me. That's just what this 🍆 does. Purchases his way out of everything.
Uses his own app my arse 🤯
I think he has this effect on all of us! I’d never condone violence normally, but for him I’d make an exception!

• Haha
Wondering how long it will be before he offers a 7-day free trail for the app....
A good way to get money from them who forget to unsubscribe and we all know he would love that.
I just want a free trial so I can see how "buzzing" his community is.

• Haha
Am just loving he has to do a story on all his haters ……he must have hundreds and hundreds! I don’t follow him or comment - what’s the point! So it’s quite telling he has to make it a mission to block so many!! Can’t imagine other health instagrammers have that many ….maybe do ur job and don’t be offensive mate and u won’t have to waste your time (and time is money!!) blocking and aggressively replying! Just a thought 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.