TMPK #8 Sian came for a 3 day stay but John the con made her run away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they bath the dogs in the kitchen sink & then dry them in kitchen ???? Where food is prepared 🤢
He hasn’t been that busy the past few days so no excuse not to meal prep tomorrow .
Had a scroll down his page earlier & if you go right back to the start he has photos of him & his daughter . Beautiful wee thing . But anyway I was scrolling trying to find a video he had posted on tik tok today but it was originally posted on insta in oct 2020

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Shared a video of people cracking eggs on children's heads! People are not liking it in the comments!

Reactions: 4
He’s done it again . Shares something that he thinks is hilarious but no one agrees with him . Actually thought people would back him up 🤣🤣🤣 oh the joy that people stood up to him

Attachments

• Wow
How is that even funny? He’s an absolute cretin. He has the mentality of a 12 year old. Why is he even putting this on his business page? Again, the people who actually follow him for meal prep advice must be wondering what the hell is going on.

Look at the comment he’s pinned. The misogyny comes to the fore when he’s had a drink.

He has got it so wrong again sharing that video of the kids, going to lose a few more followers!! Also strange behaviour on his daughters birthday, sharing a video that people see as abuse towards kids, says it all really!!
---
He has got it so wrong again sharing that video of the kids, going to lose a few more followers!! Also strange behaviour on his daughters birthday, sharing a video that people see as abuse towards kids, says it all really!!
I was just reading the comments as he turned commenting off!! He never thinks anything through and that is why he will never be successful!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
And he’s doing this whilst he has a mother of a young child next to him no doubt?!! She can’t be a doormat and accept that behaviour!

On his daughter’s birthday too….wow thank god she has nothing to do with him -
What a total embarrassment he would be for her!
---
On another note these will give u a giggle or make u reach for the sick bowl! Had a trawl thru the account and made me giggle at the mail catalogue vest poses 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Zero meal prep for the month of January and the irony of this post being one of his most liked outside of the meal prep reels he repeat shares.
If S thinks this video and his response to the comments is funny then she's welcome to him. And deserves him. He's clearly punching above his weight with her but on the other hand, she's obviously not playing with a full deck if she agrees with him or is willing to appear to.
He's a complete arse.

He will turn comments off altogether next I think. That's what he usually does. Baits people then shuts it down.
He just keeps blurring the lines. This is your business account you fool. It's not your personal account. Draw the line ffs.

Someone has been drinking tonight..... That's the only reason I can think as to why he would post that video

Reactions: 3
And he’s doing this whilst he has a mother of a young child next to him no doubt?!! She can’t be a doormat and accept that behaviour!

---
On another note these will give u a giggle or make u reach for the sick bowl! Had a trawl thru the account and made me giggle at the mail catalogue vest poses 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤮
God he loves himself doesn't he, how does anyone find that attractive!! Serial killer vibes in those mugshots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---
You just know these will of been on his Plenty of fish profile 🤣🤣🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sad thing is, even the negative comments help his audience engagement score & he knows that which is why he’s baiting people, he’s not getting engagement any other way now!
he’s invested at least two hours already today on that post and is so blinded by name calling those who disagreed he can’t see the damage he has done to anyone potentially a new customer of his products, those agreeing with him are likely already customers in some form or won’t be shelling out.
what a terribly sad way to live your life, he could have been up getting ready for meal prep Sunday & promoting all his offerings to a new audience. How is he already this aggressive when he’s just woke up? He’s the one that’s a real worry and I struggle to see how any woman finds his personality attractive….

• Heart
🚩 Again. Is S really an early riser or doing it for him... Ffs JtC. You trust no one do you

Reactions: 3
Sad thing is, even the negative comments help his audience engagement score & he knows that which is why he’s baiting people, he’s not getting engagement any other way now!
he’s invested at least two hours already today on that post and is so blinded by name calling those who disagreed he can’t see the damage he has done to anyone potentially a new customer of his products, those agreeing with him are likely already customers in some form or won’t be shelling out.
what a terribly sad way to live your life, he could have been up getting ready for meal prep Sunday & promoting all his offerings to a new audience. How is he already this aggressive when he’s just woke up? He’s the one that’s a real worry and I struggle to see how any woman finds his personality attractive….
Problem is though, and this is what he’s too dense to realise, is the engagement is from people curious to see what this odd man is doing next. People like us. And we are not going to be spending one penny at TMPK. The people who are, people who actually want to bloody meal prep, are either utterly confused or unfollowing in their droves. Hence why he’s having to downsize the house etc.

As for Sian…it’s going to end in tears for her, but honestly, how many red flags do you actually want to see?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.