TMPK #8 Sian came for a 3 day stay but John the con made her run away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say the exact same thing that’s already been covered 😂 He is a walking, talking contradiction and the overuse of the word REALLY just shows his level of intellect.
Why you would let someone you’ve known 5 minutes pick things for your new house is beyond me. Yet let’s not forget, it’s a long way off and we all know Johnboy talks a lot of BS….
He should put the money off Frank to better use and invest in a good therapist. It’s obvious he has deep rooted issues that need addressing, he clearly has issues with attachment and maintaining healthy relationships. From what I’ve seen of C, I think she’s thought she could save/change him but for him the relationship was most likely all about power and control once he’d fed her his sob story and reeled her in. She’s had a lucky escaped …

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A new record thread time. Only 23 days for this one! I'm sure they'll speed up again 🤣

New thread time ⬇

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.