TMPK #8 Sian came for a 3 day stay but John the con made her run away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's up at half 6 and 'trying' to do things! So in reality she would love to have a lie in on a Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t figure out if she’s actually like that ? Well I’m sure you know what she’s like the rest of the week . Or do you think she’s that desperate to impress you that she’s up early to pretend .
I kind of applaud C for wanting lie ins & not doing stuff he wanted . The controlling prick .
Right he’s up early I look forward to meal prep Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe S wakes up early anyway because she has a young child at home and is used to it? Thought about that one JtC or does childcare not enter your head as you've probably never got up early with children just a stinking hangover....

Reactions: 8
It’s increasingly apparent that it was Charlotte who put the hard yards in with the meal prep and the books etc, and when it came to weekend, like anybody normal, wanted to have a bit of a lie in. JtC likes to give it the Billy bollocks about his early starts and the cold showers etc but when it actually comes down to actual graft, there’s nothing there.

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love this ! Another Saturday balls up from JTC . Starting a pattern here . Nearly another 1k genuine followers lost . Can give it the big I AM in comments by deleting the ones that disagree with him but he’s still losing followers by the hundreds .

PS Tattlers can’t believe we’re ready for another thread after 4 weeks . We’re gathering pace here . He’s crumbling

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestions needed... I've had to do overtime to keep up the summary on this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he set up a fake giveaway to try and get his followers back up after the naked picture debacle and he’s promptly lost them and more potential custom because of his sheer idiocy. Here’s some free advice John - don’t treat your business account like it’s a your personal Facebook, sharing crappy memes and questionable ‘comedy’ videos. Do some actual meal prep. Can never get over how lazy he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He keeps turning the comments on and off on that post, at 5.30 this morning they were off, then after his Sian story he turned them back on!! Also he hasn't blocked comments on his stories on FB, he must of forgot about that one 🤣🤣 'haters' message him on there instead!!

• Haha
He does waste an awful lot of time!!! When will it click with him he hasn’t worked in weeks!

• Haha
He keeps turning the comments on and off on that post, at 5.30 this morning they were off, then after his Sian story he turned them back on!! Also he hasn't blocked comments on his stories on FB, he must of forgot about that one 🤣🤣 'haters' message him on there instead!!
He was up drinking to 3am then must of had a nap & turned comments off because he couldn’t monitor them . Now they’re back on & he’s claiming he got 100% positive comments . Only we know different . Now he’s back to peddling his wares trying to scrape together any genuine followers that he has left

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Did you spot it? The new pink breakfast recipe book. But it wasn't that which caught my eye... It was the gold sticker on it that proudly declared 'new and exclusive recipes'.

Now, he's never yet created a recipe of his own. Practiced it, refined it, tested it and shared stories about it.
Dodgy legal ground there JtC. That's how you've earned your name here. People will check!

• Haha
Did you spot it? The new pink breakfast recipe book. But it wasn't that which caught my eye... It was the gold sticker on it that proudly declared 'new and exclusive recipes'.

Now, he's never yet created a recipe of his own. Practiced it, refined it, tested it and shared stories about it.
Dodgy legal ground there JtC. That's how you've earned your name here. People will check!
Be great if he can actually be sued on that one! Google lens at the ready….🤣
---
Now they’re back on & he’s claiming he got 100% positive comments . Only we know different . Now he’s back to peddling his wares trying to scrape together any genuine followers that he has left
Don’t know what planet he’s on as there’s a tonne of negative comments about it! All he does is antagonise people and encourage the aggression - some community he’s building there …..

Attachments

• Wow
Thread title suggestion

Loves to show us a new daily red flag and he's still a lazy incompetent blag

• Haha
This one deserves a medal for truth that's very close to home.
It's probably been dirty deleted by now.
Screenshot_2024-01-21-15-30-11-41_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.