TMPK #8 Sian came for a 3 day stay but John the con made her run away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has edited this picture SO much. Legs and arms. Looks nothing like the videos with his huge arms last week.
Oh šŸ’Æ itā€™s edited . Look how long his arm is & his wonky hips , extra long body .

So just catching up on his stories , can you imagine if other more famous health influencers behaved like this !

I see heā€™s spent the day giving advice but not taking it .

FYI JTC ted bundy didnā€™t wear glasses it was Jeffrey Dahmer

Reactions: 6
He properly loves himself doesn't he. If he was ice cream or cheesecake he'd eat himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The funny thing is that gym pic isn't even recent, he's a joke, posting old pics trying to show he's not 'lazy' and in the gym all the when hes just a lying toad šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who even wears a big watch to the gym ? Anyway he only went there to delete Karenā€™s . Could of done that from his bed

• Haha
Notice theyā€™re all Karenā€™s and not Colinā€˜s! He finds it very easy to hate on womenā€¦ā€¦
Well this is the core of the matter despite his dad wanting nothing to do with him - wasnā€™t there at all- Itā€™s his mum that he has all the vitriol for and as a result all the ā€œKarensā€. Not sure what heā€™s inherited but of course something/someone has made him damaged goods!
---
He properly loves himself doesn't he. If he was ice cream or cheesecake he'd eat himself.
Only if it was a properly cheap one!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Well this is the core of the matter despite his dad wanting nothing to do with him - wasnā€™t there at all- Itā€™s his mum that he has all the vitriol for and as a result all the ā€œKarensā€. Not sure what heā€™s inherited but of course something/someone has made him damaged goods!
---

Only if it was a properly cheap one!
You've dug up another lovely picture there of him looking gormless šŸ¤£

• Haha
Thread suggestion
The Meal Prep King- The crown slips as his followers and sales dip

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
TMPK: John lives in fantasy land, trip to the Maldives, buy a new house, only made possible if he can sell some apps!!

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Books Maldives before Sian leaves
New downsized abode for John the toadā€¦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion- Absolute sap, full of crap, screaming on the dog walk for folk to ā€œBUY MY APP!!!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion
Charlotte is flying whilst Johnā€™s sales are dying!
---
Thread suggestion
Sian on his lap stops sales of his app!

Reactions: 11
Oh šŸ’Æ itā€™s edited . Look how long his arm is & his wonky hips , extra long body .

So just catching up on his stories , can you imagine if other more famous health influencers behaved like this !

I see heā€™s spent the day giving advice but not taking it .

FYI JTC ted bundy didnā€™t wear glasses it was Jeffrey Dahmer
I just came on to say he is like Mr Tickle with his super long arm šŸ¤£
---
The funny thing is that gym pic isn't even recent, he's a joke, posting old pics trying to show he's not 'lazy' and in the gym all the when hes just a lying toad šŸ¤£
I thought he had posted this pic before.

• Haha
Last nights stories in a nutshell.
He doesn't believe in fate but he does.
Houses are a bad investment but Sian's eyes lit up so he's buying one with Frank's money.
There's a new house being built beside his current one.
He is completely in Sian's hold. She's picking things for the new house.

• Haha
  • Wow
And after 6 weeks heā€™s very serious about her . Great role model for her child when he canā€™t even fight for his own . Too busy getting power back & trying to make himself a better person . Lot of use that is when a child needs her daddy or the mum needs help
Last nights stories in a nutshell.
He doesn't believe in fate but he does.
Houses are a bad investment but Sian's eyes lit up so he's buying one with Frank's money.
There's a new house being built beside his current one.
He is completely in Sian's hold. She's picking things for the new house.

• Heart
So moving house as canā€™t use the garden (so naive he doesnā€™t realise it would be cheaper to fix the garden!!) I donā€™t think he could afford to buy the rental anyway.

Very telling that, as we predicted, he can only afford the house because Frank left him money and even then needs a mortgage! Has never owned a property before.
Amazing that he alluded that he had more money than he ever needed during those lives šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„yet is buying a very affordable semi detached house - hardly a mansion.

Letting the new girl be involved in decisions on the house and talking about being serious with her!! And will have the 2 dogs there etc ā€¦.didnt mention her child!! šŸš©šŸš©šŸš©. I hope the childā€™s father is actively involved and aware of this violent, selfish, aggressive alcoholic as to whether he wants his child around the šŸ†. Or maybe only S and the dog are allowed to move in ā€¦ā€¦.šŸš©šŸš©

Adamant that buying a house isnā€™t an investment but doing it anyway šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ šŸ†

• Haha
I've seen the dog's collar and her 12 ft Christmas tree so I'm looking forward to the interior decor choices S makes for him šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.