TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the 'gifted' furniture, even if it's not true which we know is 99% likely, what an absolute arrogant cocky c**t, going into a shop and basically saying, do you know who I am!
---
You would also think he would keep his current furniture to furnish the 2nd house he has bought with cash that he intends to rent out 😂😂😂
He has invisible furniture for his invisible house

Reactions: 6
He's also back on fantasy island thinking people will pay what he's asking for some of that crap. You can buy brand new for less.

Reactions: 4
Going back to the 'gifted' furniture, even if it's not true which we know is 99% likely, what an absolute arrogant cocky c**t, going into a shop and basically saying, do you know who I am!
---
You would also think he would keep his current furniture to furnish the 2nd house he has bought with cash that he intends to rent out 😂😂😂
Ha indeed. Maybe he was gifted a house too? Just walked into the estate agents, yelled “I’m the Meal Prep King!” and they handed the keys over.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is going on here? Do we think he actually has a new house? Because, aside from absolutely everything else, I’m really struggling to understand how he has got a mortgage unless he has income we don’t know about, or Frank left him a lot of money.

What is going on here? Do we think he actually has a new house? Because, aside from absolutely everything else, I’m really struggling to understand how he has got a mortgage unless he has income we don’t know about, or Frank left him a lot of money.
He was certainly left an inheritance from Frank, he’s admitted that, and claimed he’s put this towards the house. Personally I think he’s used a lot of it over the past year or two to cover his rent, ridiculous impulse buys such as the fancy computer he’s barely used, and the people to build his app. Not having his income has been that great from the book and app sales.

I’m convinced he was trying to get Sian on the mortgage - she suddenly got cold feet and then he made that weird credit rating comment about her a month or two back. He also randomly posted that he was talking to his mum a few weeks ago - starting to wonder if he’s trying to get her in now.

He isn’t flogging this furniture etc because he wants to start afresh, he’s doing it because he desperately needs the cash imo. He let slip about his credit card debts over the new year period - wonder what they’re at?

He is a pathological liar and conman who managed to get in on an inheritance. We’ve seen from his work ethic since Charlotte left that he is lazy and he has absolutely no original ideas - all his recipes are stolen from other sites, often word for word. I can’t wait for the house move, I genuinely believe it’s going to be the shitshow to end all shitshows.

Reactions: 6
So I have a theory (Mrcomeon thought he was a big boy and had a shandy at the BBQ yesterday so I have barley slept due to the annoying bastard so I’ve had time on my hands)

I’ve always wondered why the two houses. Even by his standards, it’s just a very unnecessary and over the top thing to lie about. Buying one house would be impressive enough, if you were that way inclined.

So something needs to happen come move day. I don’t believe he has purchased that new build (unless if is on an absolutely ridiculous shared buy scheme) for a variety of reasons including mortgage viability and the fact this is JtC we are talking about. All these ideas of ripping out kitchens, etc. So I have two theories as to the “out” he will have once move day arrives;

1. He says he stopped the purchase due to the kitchen, etc. Some bollocks he has been trying to breadcrumb for a while. So he now is going to “temporarily” stay in a rented place.

2. This is where House 2 comes in. He’s realised that house we’ve seen isn’t for him plus he wants a new project. This is why the “new” house we see isn’t as big, fancy etc. He then once again proceeds to do up and destroy someone’s house. We haven’t seen this “second” house because it doesn’t exist and was always designed as the get-out clause.

Like I said, I’m exhausted but I’ve been racking my brains over this. I can’t see how he can get a mortgage. I was shocked my mortgage provided didn't want a piss test the amount of obstacles they threw at me so how has he got one? Unless it’s a buying scheme, or a ridiculous mortgage. I hope for his sake he has been spot on in his application and calculations….

Reactions: 5
MrSpot is self employed and all the mortgage company wanted was several years of accounts showing regular income. I think that's why his sales are pushed regularly. Books. Tupperware, crApp - if they get peddled intermittently they'll bring in revenue from the sheep.
What really boils my piss is him spouting venom on TikTok and getting paid for it.
I could feasibly see him getting a mortgage approved but the real issue for me is why have a mortgage at all if TikTok is paying so well and the crApp is constantly on sale?
Then I remind myself that I'm back to square one because this fool can't lie straight in bed and changed his narrative regularly.

• Haha
He won’t be getting that much from TikTok. He’ll have spent more on buying followers than the income he gets from any videos that got lucky in the algorithm. His engagement rates are an embarrassment.

Could be something in the theory though he’s downsizing anyway. He usually starts dropping hints when he’s backing out of something so it’ll be an interesting few months as the reality starts kicking in.

Reactions: 3
He can't have nice things without telling us what he paid. £500 curtains. Show off knobber.
Still got no friends though 🤦

• Haha
The alleged gifting sofa company should know that this is what they're supporting for some limited free advertising. It's like selling your soul to the devil. But somehow worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well done JtC. Not on the weightloss. Noooo. Well done for once more confirming that you are a fairweather slimmer who only shares results when they're positive.
Never see you telling us what you've gained when you fall off the wagon.
I wish a crApp member was here to confirm that he goes missing from the 'leader board'

• Haha
But doesn’t admit he’s failed! And failed at the nutrition course we can only presume and the hard75 again etc

I wish that an CrApp user would admit he’s stopped with the daily personal inputs he was promising ?!!

Zero receipts either. No weight before or after per the scales. No pictures. Just him saying numbers.

• Heart
It just shows that the 👑 slips consistently for him so is it really a feasible lifestyle?

Reactions: 3
Oh my days. Spreading the ashes with a dessert spoon and getting blow back 🤦
Utter tool.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2