TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cocky fucker tonight isn’t he? Usually does this when somebody else is doing well and he can’t handle it.

And yes, £1m in the warehouse, not for you - as we know from your regular stock outs you buy in the bare minimum.

And how exciting - partnerships coming up! I’m sure they’ll interested to know more about him…

Reactions: 4
He's been reading here again too going on about haters and his tax return.
Who the hell thinks he's a great advert for their brand?!

• Heart
He's been reading here again too going on about haters and his tax return.
Who the hell thinks he's a great advert for their brand?!
It’ll either be another lie to give the illusion that he’s doing well or it’ll be somebody he’s managed to wangle a freebie off who’s just starting out which he’ll claim is a ‘favour’.

I think he’s been massively triggered by Charlotte. Her recent successful solo holiday has been a right kick in the dick for him. She’s gone away, enjoyed herself, continued to work, continued to thrive whilst he’s been at home trying to sell his crappy glass pictures on IG 🤣.
She’s proved there is life after John Clark. She’s proved she can make it on her own, without his advice. Something a twisted narcissist will struggle to swallow.
The comments about filters is clearly aimed at her too yet he struggles to show his true self most of the time so it’s pan calling kettle…..
I can’t say I’m her biggest fan, but I also don’t bad vibe her either. So if you’re reading here Charlotte, keep doing what you’re doing as you’re clearly pissing him right off 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The absolute lying conman. He refused to mortgage himself and kept saying it was stupid. So full of 💩. He couldn't afford it more like.
Screenshot_2024-05-24-22-17-49-77_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

The people you know aren't everyone. You were probably lazy and obnoxious then and you're worse now.
Screenshot_2024-05-24-22-18-58-25_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

They no doubt say the same!
Screenshot_2024-05-24-22-19-07-47_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

The man just cannot stop lying! It’s fascinating to watch. Hasn’t he been saying how rubbish an investment property is for ages?? And bollocks you’d have 20 houses - you’ve already admitted your debt problems (which I suspect may be coming back)

Do you reckon he’s ever asked himself why everybody in his family despises him?

And the 9-5 hate is back, a callback to the drunken lives - vino back out again?

• Heart
Doesn’t like a single member of his family?? Either he just admitted he doesn’t like his daughters or he doesn’t even class them as family. No wonder they want nothing to do with him! What a pathetic excuse of a man. There’s nothing uglier than a man who is an absent father.

Reactions: 5
Dogs. Tupperware. The unofficial Bolton weather service.
Repetitive. Boring AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What's his obsessions with everyone who meal preps must be over weight?
When I did follow him it was for meal ideas etc.

John if I "sort my tit out and lose 5 stone" id be 3 stone. - My excuse is I don't binge and Yo-yo diet like you, I'm happy to maintain my weight.

The way you're constantly losing weight you might as well join slimming world.

• Heart
His meal planner video that he posted four hours ago has 59 likes and 3 comments. From 1.3m apparently real followers. Truly awful engagement. Just doesn't add up. He must have spent fortunes on getting his followers up.

It also looks really crap quality - you can see where the pages are attached at the spine, looks shoddy.

Nasty dig at C again. And his mother.
He decided not to reply to the menopause question with the sentence 'I'm not qualified so see your GP as a start.'
Instead, he recorded a voice over to say he's not qualified to say, unlike those people who've done an 8 week online course and say they are.
C has claimed nothing more than a special interest in that area and has successful menopausal client testimonials to that effect.
He also shared that his mother had surgery and went into a rapid menopause and trashed his room with an axe.
One question, that he no doubt set up himself and he takes a swing at the two women in his life who have shut him out.
☠🔔🔚

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yep, blatantly laying into her now. What a sad, pathetic man. The issue is - we can see who was the lazy one, and who was the one with drive. She’s doing great while you’re struggling to flog old books and containers.

• Heart
He just can’t move on without C even if that’s being a total jerk towards her. One minute he’s saying losing her was his biggest regret the next he’s slagging off her energy/her weight/her knowledge etc. How not to win a woman back u total prat!!

So arrogant saying he would have a q of people wanting his dogs puppies - he doesn’t even get it that cavapoo crosses aren’t that desirable as they aren’t the first crossbreed (F1) they are second generation- he’s talking tit again!

Why are CrApp people still involved with him - he’s a failure - don’t follow his lead!

Reactions: 3
He's really on one about C. I'm willing to guess he's hating seeing her prove him wrong with her independent success.

Screenshot_2024-05-27-21-37-54-34_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-27-21-38-01-97_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
What a strange man he is - he's actually reposted the above with slightly different wording to make it seem like a response to a question about why her followers have dropped (a question he's clearly asking himself). He can't hide his hatred of women can he? Particularly if they're doing better than him.

• Wow
  • Angry