TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this ⬆
He turns prep into a three ring circus.
You don't need hot food three times a day.
Cereal or toast for breakfast and for the love of God, just a sandwich for lunch will do the job as well if not better than a grey curry.
GreaseSpot; that sort of thing would require basic courtesy of the needs and desire of others and some basic variation in recipes - Are you new here?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh surprise surprise 6 months of CrApp for £60 has been sooo popular he’s leaving the offer up for longer despite being promoted as “limited spaces”…..got to pay for the new furniture somehow…..😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And flogging his containers, one...because he needs the money, two because he will have no room to store them at the new gaff! X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What to do for two year anniversary? Mr Spot (listening) suggested a tattoo. 'still a bleep'

• Haha
In a fit of boredom, I had a look at his website this afternoon. It’s another GCSE project in comparison to how big JtC thinks he is but fine in terms of overall surface level look. Spelling and grammar is appalling. Hilarious that this website took as long to launch as it did.

He is an absolute rip off merchant for what he is charging for those frigging Tupperwares. No wonder they aren’t selling, along with clunky hardbacks at full price and silly postage. Actual clown of a person.

What to do for two year anniversary? Mr Spot (listening) suggested a tattoo. 'still a bleep'
Speaking of tattoos - is he still having his removed? Or is he too much of a wimp to finish the job?!!
---
In a fit of boredom, I had a look at his website this afternoon. It’s another GCSE project in comparison to how big JtC thinks he is but fine in terms of overall surface level look. Spelling and grammar is appalling. Hilarious that this website took as long to launch as it did.

He is an absolute rip off merchant for what he is charging for those frigging Tupperwares. No wonder they aren’t selling, along with clunky hardbacks at full price and silly postage. Actual clown of a person.
The state of his website, social media, app, books etc all illustrate his poor standard of English. Possibly dyslexic but that’s not an excuse when there’s so many software packages that would correct his attempts. He constantly says he sees no value in education so became a long distance lorry driver and worked for Frank previously, til he was fired etc. He boasts how much he loves being his own boss but working for himself has been his only option, as his CV, combined with his criminal record, makes him unemployable.

Last edited:
Her meal preps are PRETTY good ??? Did he look at her page ??? Her preps are unreal ! She has a professional kitchen something he talked about but never did ! So already she’s better than him . Her meals look amazing , the presentation , the containers etc . Everything looks fresh , her reels are professional . Bit of the green eyed monster there JTC . No micro rice with this girl . She’s smashing it . Your a small fish compared to her

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her meal preps are PRETTY good ??? Did he look at her page ??? Her preps are unreal ! She has a professional kitchen something he talked about but never did ! So already she’s better than him . Her meals look amazing , the presentation , the containers etc . Everything looks fresh , her reels are professional . Bit of the green eyed monster there JTC . No micro rice with this girl . She’s smashing it . Your a small fish compared to her
Can’t believe he’s making a comparable with his dreadful efforts. He’s so uninspiring.

Course it’s a female business he chooses to talk down to. Why would JtC, a joke of pretend home meal prepper, attempt to compare himself to a legit professional? She also does the prep for people so it’s a completely different business. Why is he so thick?

Just watched his latest TikTok and once again, grim. The highlight is watching him attempt to “shred” absolutely bone dry chicken 🤮 I suggest you watch it because even a novice can see that chicken is squeaking and it’s actually a real embarrassment that he claims to be a professional and yet puts that content out.

I don’t pretend to be an expert but I’ve done a LOT of meal prep over the years, due to work, bulking, shreds, etc. I can tell you now, most of his preps will be vile defrosted, if they were ever decent to start with. The chicken dinner is a good example of that; by the time that has defrosted especially with that bisto he has thrown in, that will be no better than an Iceland ready meal. He puts in veg that doesn’t freeze well and will be mush, he adds sauces which makes no sense as you can just throw on after in seconds and will be fresh. He seems to freeze food when it’s sweaty 🤮 the list goes on and on for me. My meal prep these days really involves “prepping” the different parts i.e. cooking meats, cutting up and portioning veg etc, actual rice rather than packet etc, but I throw it all together and finishing cooking on the day. So a few hours on Sunday, and I can throw together pretty much fresh meals nightly for myself and Mrcomeon if needed. This would make far more sense especially as JtC is on his own. It actually makes far more sense that JtC doesn’t meal prep at all as he has no time he needs to save due to an empty life and he eats absolutely shite most of the time but I digress.

I asked my friend with 3 kids for feedback on his stuff and she literally said “he is taking the piss” and that he shouldn’t be writing for families as you can tell he doesn’t have one 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ basically, she said the Tupperware alone would be a pain in the arse, it would work out more expensive and time consuming and my absolute favourite line “On what planet is he on that he thinks 1. Kids will all eat the same thing and 2. That I have time to spend 16 hours in the kitchen solidly to put packet rice into Tupperware to “save time”?!”

Basically, the whole thing doesn’t work for anyone at all.

• Heart
Couldn't agree with you more. Yet he bangs on about how fortnightly prep is the best thing for him. And that's it in a nutshell. His only message is to do what works for him and spend money on what he suggests are the tools you need to achieve it. It results in disappointment for most others.

In other news, I'm intrigued to see what he thought of baby reindeer. We all remember Saltburn and what he thought of that. Predicting a similar response to this, especially if he gets as far as episode 4.

Reactions: 1
Video No 1 - “unknown account” 👀 asks about the glass containers and he starts trying to flog his

Video No 2 less than 24 hours later - shows himself using containers that aren’t his own.

He doesn’t help himself. As an aside, his “morning routine” now apparently starts at 7am and involves him heating up a dry looking microwave cake and drinking a mini orange juice whilst his house looks messier by the day and not in a “moving house” kinda way.

What happened to 75 Hard? 5am showers?

I KNEW he'd drop a 'I've been gifted' line. Absolute bollocks obviously, but he's hoping companies see it, believe it and actually gift him, the tight bastard. Or, maybe this attempt, combined with the flash sale of his current stuff means the money's running out. This is essentially a pathological liar in full flow - if you're studying or interested in psychology, he's a fascinating subject matter.

Hasn't mentioned the company though.... When he does we can send them the links 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How about telling them NO and putting them down off the sofa ! Who the hell lets 2 wet dogs dry themselves on the furniture ? I’m sure it smells absolutely delightful !

I told them I was the meal prep king. What a load of shite ! I doubt many know who he is ! Companies don’t gift something as big a sofa to someone who sticks micro rice in a container .

So when he gets his sofa let’s make sure he marks it as gifted & tags the company

Attachments

Giving away his mattress for free with the bed 🤢
All I can imagine is the smell of dogs, him and a greasy patch from his hair on the head rest.
Grim

• Sick
Can’t believe the price he’s hoping to get for all his old tat. He should take it to the charity shop.

• Heart
Going back to the 'gifted' furniture, even if it's not true which we know is 99% likely, what an absolute arrogant cocky c**t, going into a shop and basically saying, do you know who I am!
---
You would also think he would keep his current furniture to furnish the 2nd house he has bought with cash that he intends to rent out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7