TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never had a complaint about the glass Tupperware but we know he has!!
---
He's still showing L with long fur. He said yesterday she was getting her first full cut today.
Not like him to lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sadly he has sooo little happening in his life he was going on about her big groom but it’s not until next week!
We must be on countdown re her going on heat too!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Utterly bizarre. Does he think it’s normal to eat like that? I genuinely think he does. A day off for most people is getting a takeaway or something. Not 3,000 calories worth of ice cream, chocolate and Coca Cola. His total lack of willpower is unbelievable for somebody on his field.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I loved how he added a footnote about people being able to have a day off from time to time but if you're serious about big weightloss you shouldn't. The absolute cheek of him going down this binge path when he sweary ranted the other day about serious weightloss needing commitment. John the flip flop.

• Heart
So it’s all right for him to binge not others… he’s just not motivational at all for those poor people that subscribed to the CrApp to be daily motivated by him when they see him binge on that crap….but it’s ok he’s allowed to! Why couldn’t he get just one drink and one bag of sweets or crisps why does he have to go to excess - who can eat 2 large tubs of icecream in one sitting?? I would be sick if I ate all that in a few hours 🤮

• Heart
Bigging up his meal prep containers that he doesn’t even have in stock and can’t tell us when they will be.

• Haha
The nerve of him saying he writes all of his recipes from scratch 🤣🤣🤣

It's all tins and jars. Why buy condensed milk?! He's one greedy binging piggy.

Also, he says that when he meal preps, he then cooks fresh on weekends. Sure John. With fresh jars and tins.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just why does he think it’s a good idea to be abusive to his current and potential new customers?! Such a 🍆

Essentially because he's unbelievably thick. Spends all his time wailing about 'trolls', but then when somebody actually shows they're vaguely interested in spending money with him, he doesn't have the ability to talk to them, usually because he doesn't know the answer to the question they're asking. So he spends all his time posting about dogs or playing to the gallery while alienating whatever customer base he has left. Probably why he can't afford to restock his books or containers.

Yep and I genuinely think he’s that arrogant that he thinks his way is the only way! There’s plenty of meal prep people out there -
Some precook like him, some freeze raw but prepared ! His way IS NOT the only way!

Desperate dog content aside, 🤔
do we think he's changed fulfilment house to save a few quid on costs?
His stuff was never out of stock as such but merely changing location?

Misogynistic as ever. He lives to blame everyone else for his own short comings, of which he has many.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Desperate dog content aside, 🤔
do we think he's changed fulfilment house to save a few quid on costs?
His stuff was never out of stock as such but merely changing location?
Absolutely! Would take 6 months to get back into stock from china!

Can't wait to see his temper tantrum when he can't get a super king quilt cover on quickly and with ease 😂

• Heart