TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is afoot. He overshares as a rule. When he holds back, he is absolutely hiding something.
She may hand said something about human Frank... Something like we say on here about inheritance. JtC won't like that at all.

Reactions: 3
Something is afoot. He overshares as a rule. When he holds back, he is absolutely hiding something.
She may hand said something about human Frank... Something like we say on here about inheritance. JtC won't like that at all.
His next post was about dog Frank though and how he’d ‘die’ for his dogs and nobody should speak badly about them. Maybe they didn’t like the name or something). Or, more likely, he’s talking out of his arse.

Reactions: 4
He binned off his tattoo remover because they were disrespectful to his dog?? Hahahaha
- you’re a comedian John, I’ll give you that.
This⬆. Am in hysterics thought he meant the tattooist remover said something about human Frank that was off - not about the bloody dog! Omg he’s a sensitive soul isn’t he!

Container flogging makes no sense when u would normally say at great lengths the reorder process. He’s probably debating if it’s worth it as they only sold when discounted, has shipping costs, storage and packaging/posting to pay for.
He’s now relying on ebook sales and the crApp?
---
Wish we could alert the mug of the local furniture company who’s giving him a free sofa - for what exactly? He won’t generate any orders from his “fans and followers” for them. In fact people will avoid with his track record!

Wonder if word is spreading about him and it’s hitting him where it hurts. Would explain the selling of furniture and stock outs. A well followed TikToker (Alright Hey) posted a video about the bullying of Becki Jones and this was the most liked comment. Lots of replies basically sharing what we all knew.

Attachments

• Wow
Have you seen all the success stories Charlotte has shared!! Come on john, if you were the one who taught her, share all of your app members successes!! Let’s see who the brains really are

• Heart
Irritating the living tit out of me with his 'I'm back on it and I've lost a stone eating food' routine. No proof. Hot air.
I feel better for sharing that.
It's like groundhog day. Give it a month and he'll be porky pig again and not talking about it at all

Reactions: 5
Telling everyone how to fill in the calendar....when he hadn't even done it

He dug out all the old calendars but mysteriously left out the post Christmas hard 75 calendar fails 🤣. Fairweather JtC.
We remember the missing calendars though.

• Heart
Irritating the living tit out of me with his 'I'm back on it and I've lost a stone eating food' routine. No proof. Hot air.
I feel better for sharing that.
It's like groundhog day. Give it a month and he'll be porky pig again and not talking about it at all
Exactly, losing a stone is not impressive when this is 'supposed' to be his lifestyle and business! It's taken him til May to get his own arse in gear!

• Heart
I’ve lost a stone - proof: trust me bro. He’s not even showing himself - which we’re all thankful for but he’s literally just saying anything with nothing to back it up.

• Heart
I’ve lost a stone - proof: trust me bro. He’s not even showing himself - which we’re all thankful for but he’s literally just saying anything with nothing to back it up.
What do you mean no proof? He wouldn't lie on those paper calendars 😜

• Haha
The level of obnoxious was dialled right up last night too. Tapping tit out of his bullshit board and effing and jeffing about people needing to make it happen instead of making excuses like he's made for months and is going to be making come house move time.
Will he prep this weekend as he suggests?!
It truly baffles me that people fall for a (front only) full fridge.

• Heart
I had to fast forward thru his calendar twattle- he’s so dull, repetitive and a hypocrite when he doesn’t recognise his constant failings and yo-yoying.

Is that juice/smoothie concoction 2 weeks old?
---
Am sure the mini tubs of icecream weren’t in the freezer before? 🤣

• Haha
Lives on his own and has 2 bottles of freshly squeezed OJ from 2 weeks ago that needs using up??
They'll likely be the cartons he's got in to fill up those dopey little bottles with so if looks like he's still using his two weeks breakfast prep. Which he absolutely isn't - It's his last day of the two week prep. He's not got any of the breakfast baked things or snidey snickers left. Just three other hot meals. So he's not even practicing what he's preaching. He's a born liar and still the sheep flock to him 🤯
He's the last person they should take advice from and give money to yet here we are.
This next prep is all about using up not shopping. He'll not mention the shopping he's doing over the next two weeks. Full of energy drinks, ice cream etc etc.

• Heart
His 5 year plan is to be mortgage free from his house then buy his forever home..... What about the "second" house he bought ... Surely would have been better to just buy his forever home now.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Probably needs the income from second home - hoping they both go up in value before he buys dream home. But he’s living in cuckoo land!

Still claiming he sold the motorbike - ‘not really my thing’. What?! He never bloody shut up about trying to pass his test.

I still stand by that there is no second home. Another lie to give the illusion of prosperity. Hence why he’s talking about trying to pay down his mortgage in five years. Good luck with that - I have a feeling you might need it.

He's still showing L with long fur. He said yesterday she was getting her first full cut today.
Not like him to lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2