TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6585.jpeg

When a man asks a question, the cowardly John responds like a human. When a woman asks the same question he has to share their photo in his stories and comment on how stupid people can be.
all I saw in johns comment to this bloke was the inbetweeners saying “friend!”. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think you must have riled up Johnny Boy as he’s still there.
---
Here’s an idea then - do some meal prep. View attachment 3026980
That bit made me laugh. Nothing like reading Tattle and being skint for John to start bullshitting like the lack of meal prep is a new thing.

His stories are ridiculous - he has an eating disorder, he’s just saying to people - LOOK HOW MUCH YOU CAN GORGE. Considering he calls anyone who eats too much a fat bastard, and all this sort of behaviour does is cause further disordered eating, it’s a cheek he even charges a 15 quid a month for an app, let alone being let loose privately and for more money.

I implore anyone with money and sense not to spend any money with him. You can get cheaper and better quality Tupperwear online, if you are interested in meal Prep, the lady who left John and is the Meal Prep Queen is a better option. If you want a coach, please do more research into someone who is qualified and not abusive.

Please, as someone who has spent a lot of time and money on this kind of thing - you will NOT lose weight eating like he shows and even if by some miracle you did, I can’t tell you how unhealthy and knackered you would be.

You can also buy most of his furniture from B&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I loved his sneaky reference to his downsized fridge when he moves. The whole thing is a downsize.
Everything he's about to 'suffer' is all at his own hand and his own choice.
I'm also sick of his saviour complex. Saving overweight people from themselves since he lost some weight many years ago. Glossing over the reality that is his having lost 9 stone and then finding, losing, finding, losing another 4 on a repeat cycle. He's the worst advert for his own advice ever.
Own the yo yo dieting JtC. Tell the truth. It would impress people more and be a lot more relatable and honest that pushing massive plates of food that you hog back that would destroy many others goals if they did.
What a gigantic hairy hole he demonstrates himself to be daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That house - if he ever moves in - is a big downsize. It looks more cramped than his current one. He’s also going to have neighbours both sides of him rather than his current end house. It’ll be a shock to the system.

Christ knows what’s going on now though as he’s gone very coy about it and I’m not entirely sure he even has a mortgage sorted.

• Heart
This so called technicality... I believe it's financial too. If it was the house with an issue like the turf not gone down or a flooring shortage he'd be sharing details. The only thing he ever stays quiet about is financial details when they expose him and weakness.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This so called technicality... I believe it's financial too. If it was the house with an issue like the turf not gone down or a flooring shortage he'd be sharing details. The only thing he ever stays quiet about is financial details when they expose him and weakness.
How long before he has “pulled out of the sale due to all the problems”?

Which is fine John - just move into that second house you bought cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
We can file that second house in the 'absolute bollocks' folder where we keep his future TV appearances and where we kept his meal prep outlets and self built Scottish mansion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We can file that second house in the 'absolute bollocks' folder where we keep his future TV appearances and where we kept his meal prep outlets and self built Scottish mansion.
Now now GreaseSpot, that “Can’t pay, we’ll take it away” appearance is in the post 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Christ, I will buy him a house myself if that happens. Champagne for all.

Can we also take a minute for John using someone else’s picture whilst he pretends he had dinner at a “friend’s house”

I LOVE IT WHEN HE IS LIKE THIS 😂😂😂

• Haha
How long before he has “pulled out of the sale due to all the problems”?

Which is fine John - just move into that second house you bought cash.
This is what i said the other day why cant he move into the 2nd house 🤣.
I think you may of just given him an idea as to how hes going to wiggle his way out of it, awaiting incoming story stating hes pulled out and hes lost thousands 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ooh he’s on the attack ….think he’s feeling got it and income is floundering ….as is his house(s) purchasing ….

He’s very lucky he’s not been kicked out by landlord by now

Attachments

So rude to his current or possible new clients.

The man has no manners, gets off on being rude to women in particular! He doesn’t deserve new clients at all…
Again…note that it’s all women that he is super rude to. Whereas that man who asked about storing food he called “mate”. It takes a pussy of a man to only pick on girls.

• Heart
Yes he’s a psychologists dream! How stupid can he be -80 plus% of his customers are women and that’s who he’s mostly abusive to…..

But then again sadly how stupid are these women given the above …..

Why does every hater have to be an obese woman getting bigger by the minute?
It says more about him than it does anything else.

Reactions: 2
Oh shut up you pathological liar.

Did he get one of those employees he hired last year to write this to cover his tracks?

It is amusing to remember all the lies but it’s a scary thought as to how vulnerable you would need to be in order to even thick of having him as a coach.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
How much does he love himself tonight because someone has told him they've lost five stone in six months?!
His reaction to the big weightloss was so OTT that if he was a kebab he'd have eaten himself.
She did the work J not you. Now he's claiming it like he coached her the big knobber. And all this showing off is done whilst he drops off his vinted parcels 🤣🤣🤣
Are you poor John?

• Haha