TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when Skinny Sauces fucked him off and he proceeded to slag off those sorts of products and companies? Tattle remembers John.
---
He hasn’t mentioned the house for a while right? I think it’s going to be the same as the motorbike all talk, complete obsession which then vanishes into thin air.
If anyone has the front to try and make people forget he claimed to be buying two houses, it is John. The thought has really cheered up me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I don’t really have a sweet tooth, or have a lot of chocolate”

He is absolutely bleeping mad. Delusional. Pathological liar. He is charging money to advise on nutrition and he can’t identify the gallons of sugar in his diet? Mother of God.

Over 625 calories on a snack. That is ridiculous. The average person will put on weight with his “plan” never mind the disordered eating and toxic thinking.
That’s what he wants. He knows people can’t eat like he ‘portrays’ and lose weight, because it’s fake. He wants people to put on weight to humiliate them and tear them down. Women especially.

Anyone remember when Skinny Sauces fucked him off and he proceeded to slag off those sorts of products and companies? Tattle remembers John.
He did the same with Grenade bars - slagging them off the minute they dropped him. Has he declared an #Ad or #Aff for any of these posts/stories nope. If he was in tune at all with nutritional news he would know that UPF foods are a no go and people are trying to lessen the crap they consume. That bowl of Chocolate sludge looks 💩Why doesn’t he knock up some protein balls that are healthier and not upf…..oh he can’t cos as Jessie j said it’s all about the 💰💰💰🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His binge eating is off the scale. He's no role model to anyone and certainly shouldn't be coaching anyone. Who eats 600 calorie snacks plus meals?!
My entire evening meal was 625 calories. And I did a Hiit workout just before. Am I doing it wrong? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Such a jerk……”don’t tell me what to do”…..about that he uses Flora margarine full of crap but will last him a year and a half…(would be out of date by then!)

But HE will tell us what to do about a bizarre way of doing a shopping list - not an online one/alexa/phone or pen and paper like most but by leaving the scraps of anything he needs dotted around so he knows to replace it?!! He’s just not all there is he!

• Haha
Didn't get that hard 75 calender back out did you JtC. Dirty delete on that episode of life wasn't it. Tattlers all saw it though! And saw through it too.
He's still tripping over his own 🐂💩 lies too. A Rolex calendar?! What was that all about?
Where's your mortgage calendar John? Your house move calendar?
How do we know when JtC is lying? His lips move. He's got a calendar for every occasion except for when he doesn't. The man is quite, quite mad.

• Haha
Didn't get that hard 75 calender back out did you JtC. Dirty delete on that episode of life wasn't it. Tattlers all saw it though! And saw through it too.
He's still tripping over his own 🐂💩 lies too. A Rolex calendar?! What was that all about?
Where's your mortgage calendar John? Your house move calendar?
How do we know when JtC is lying? His lips move. He's got a calendar for every occasion except for when he doesn't. The man is quite, quite mad.
Yeah notice how the house move wasnt on said calender, or the 2nd house completion date.
Come on JTC hurry up with your excuses as to why youve pulled out of both house sales 🤣.
Notice how none of his office stuff have ever been packed away prior to the suppossed house move!!!

He is a pair of bleeping clown shoes.

His shopping list makes no sense. It’s 99 quid because he insists on energy drinks and buying branded goods and lots of meat. It’s really not difficult to see where he spends the money.

Most of what he eats is over processed and even the stuff that isn’t, is now smothered in all that tit he’s now got an affiliate link for (an affiliate link anyone could get I might add)

I don’t believe that is his shopping list, I think a lot of it was added for effect as he has been reading here. When have we seen a vegetable on his plate? (Aside from the masses of potatoes and a few green beans) We all know he is fuelled by processed shite, energy drinks and hate.

When is the house move John? The one question you won’t answer. Funny that……

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Classic JtC. Complains about his £99 food shop and then enquires about buying a pair of expensive Hunter wellington boots. He’s never going to buy them of course, but he’s now stuck in the quandary of fighting back against the cost of living, because he’s skint, but also trying to portray the image of material wealth as that’s all he has left.

How’s the house move going, John?

• Haha
Supermarkets should be ashamed but designer brands are OK.
Yet one more example of his flawed logic.

Go to Aldi and pay less than Tesco. Go get it yourself rather than online shop. Pick up cheap wellies whilst you're out.
Ditch the energy drinks. Not exactly good for you are they.
Synthetic protein is not the same as food based sources. And costs a lot of money. Does have to push the affiliate link though 🤣
He's one lazy lump he really is. Full of hot air and lacking assets such as houses, cars, bikes and genuine watches.
Still, he's got books and tupperware. That'll keep him company at night.

• Haha
Supermarkets should be ashamed but designer brands are OK.
Yet one more example of his flawed logic.

Go to Aldi and pay less than Tesco. Go get it yourself rather than online shop. Pick up cheap wellies whilst you're out.
Ditch the energy drinks. Not exactly good for you are they.
Synthetic protein is not the same as food based sources. And costs a lot of money. Does have to push the affiliate link though 🤣
He's one lazy lump he really is. Full of hot air and lacking assets such as houses, cars, bikes and genuine watches.
Still, he's got books and tupperware. That'll keep him company at night.
John needs to remember that unlike taking the North Face coat out for a drive in the car, and making up houses, he can’t return worn wellies.

He is ridiculous. Who asks if someone owns those wellies? Why? What reviews does he need? Barbour are pretty gold standard for outdoors albeit overpriced comparatively but still a solid investment (I have a pair; I live in the country now but they are my posing wellies by my own admission 😂)

Why does he need Wellies to walk retail parks?

• Haha
Got my mum Barbour wellies from TK couple of Xmas’ ago and they only lasted 3 months. She’s had Barbour wellies for years but that version was rubbish. He would be better off in walking boots as he doesn’t go off-road!!

Thats a lot of food for more than a week for one person!

How’s the house move going, John?🤣

• Haha
Absolutely with you on the shopping. The silence around the lack of house move date and indeed the cause of the delay is deafening.

• Haha
Two chocolate bars for dinner….but he doesn’t eat chocolate.

Why is he having his tea at 5pm? Is he a pensioner or a toddler?

Thing is, EVERYONE (myself included) is boring and self obsessed when buying a house. Even a straight forward sale is stressful, and you constantly talk about moving and details. That plus the fact that we get 75 stories about a trip to the Co-op not going well leads me to believe that this entire house fiasco came about on the back of 1. Being dumped by Sian 2. Seeing how well Charlotte was doing 3. A massive bender. He is now left trying to get out of it. I am absolutely hear for it. It’s the drama Mick, I love it.

Mmmm! Dry chicken and Yorkshire puddings! Two chemically laden chocolate bars! Please pay me for my coaching sessions. He’s packed his gravy away? (Not a euphemism…) Wtf is he on about? Buy some more, make a different sauce, show some bleeping nous. He’s useless.

Tell us about the house move, John?