TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting it as it screams insecure and feeble attempt at revenge from a bitter man.
Screenshot_2024-05-27-22-59-16-89_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Posting it as it screams insecure and feeble attempt at revenge from a bitter man.
View attachment 2960896
Think she needs to get legal advice surely this is harassment or some form of abuse to still be at this year's down the line, I would imagine him saying in my opinion he thinks that will fool any such action but very doubtful he a joke and a disgusting pig makes my skin crawl 😬

• Heart
The funniest part for me is he expected people to believe she messaged him at Christmas. If he feels this way ⬆ about her then why say it messed with his head that she messaged him.
He's bitter and twisted. The best thing she can do is keep moving on because he certainly can't.

• Heart
He’s got rejected by C, his mum, his brothers, his dad, his kids, his school….

He’s so full of hate.agression etc but of course couldn’t be anything wrong with him ….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another busy day for Mr Drive and Determination. Dog groomers yesterday, a couple of walks, now he’s having a nice coffee in Bolton. You can just feel the work ethic.

House move soon thankfully.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the 'worlds most famous fridge' is gone. Not my words but his, when he put it up for sale. One of two things will happen now.
No meal preps because no fridge - giving him the perfect excuse even though he's said there's no excuses for anyone else. Or, he reads here and does a prep to prove a point.

Reactions: 4
He’s decided to switch his computer on late at night to show his DRIVE. Christ knows what he’s even doing. Stealing recipes probably. Or sending abusive messages to women.

And it’s the side we don’t see John, because you don’t do it. A charlatan.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Workshy scruff layabout that's convinced he's a winner and we are all overweight losers called Karen.
Knob.

• Heart
121 coaching 🤣🤣🤣 hes soooooo funny.
Here we go… this is what his goal was last year that we were shocked at. He needs an income stream from somewhere and the Tupperware is dribs and drabs. Think it was gonna be £250 wonder if he’s increased that?’! Got to pay for that Amtico flooring somehow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
121 for 12 weeks, that's the funniest thing I have heard for a long time!
I know, I really need a coach.....
1, I will pay someone with no qualifications!
2, I will pay someone who can never follow a plan for more than 5 minutes, let alone 12 weeks!
3, I will pay someone who is moving house in the middle of my 12 week course!
4, I will pay someone with no people skills!

Still laughing tbh xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, this is gold. I take it the latest sales figures aren’t looking too rosy then…who would have thought just posting about your dogs and not restocking would affect the bottom line eh?

So the guy who can’t even reply to a reasonable comment without losing his rag wants to one to one coach now?? He’s even admitted he can’t deal with people and he was going to get somebody on the payroll to help with that side of it - more bullshit. Can you IMAGINE the shite he’d be coming out with? Also, qualifications?? Anything? Guy’s insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sadly there’s still gullible “fans and followers” who believe the tit and can’t see how inconsistent he is! Let alone his rudeness or lack of expertise. I really hope I am wrong and no one signs up….he’ll talk about cost of living crisis and food prices next but not where it comes to ripping people off - no integrity at all even if he could spell it 🤣

• Haha
Not that he's got the green eyed monster over C doing it so well 🤔😂
I'd not not hire him. But in the interests of balance and fairness I'll list his strengths.
1. Printing out calendars.
2. Misogyny
3. Having hairy legs.
4. Stealing recipes.
5. Binging
6. Dirty deleting
In conclusion, this Pound land Andrew Tate needs to work on himself, get a real job (even part time) and stop thinking he's some sort of gift to health and fitness.

• Haha
Money has dried right up clearly. Comments are going well on this. Nothing on Facebook, nothing on insta. No one wants to work with you John. No one likes you. No one trusts you. No one wants to pay to be bullied for 12 weeks straight.

Reactions: 4
Another rousing recommendation on Trustpilot too...

He'll be shitting himself because he's probably not budgeted properly for his fancy flooring and new furniture/equipment, while the reality that he's going to have to meet a monthly mortgage payment will be kicking in.

Said it early doors that he had a inheritance from Frank and he's clearly squandered it on his rent, car, fancy computer etc.

• Wow
I thought his app subscription included 1 to 1 training? I'm sure he mentioned doing a weekly check up, phone call or video chat on teams?

I thought his app subscription included 1 to 1 training? I'm sure he mentioned doing a weekly check up, phone call or video chat on teams?
He probably tells them it's happening in an hour. Be there or don't but it's happening. Can you imagine paying for the app and having private access to his brand of toxic ranting do as I say bull 💩 motivation?
They'll all have a cream cake to recover.
The guy is a liability

Reactions: 2
Patiently waiting to hear about these collaborations he claimed he’d sorted to? Surely he wasn’t talking out of his arse again?

• Haha