TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he making money I wonder with these trust pilot reviews and general nastiness, I would be on to trading standards if I was them citing no refund and calling personal phone line to give abuse! Honestly what a horrible rodent he is! Hope he has messed with the wrong person going by the lastest review ! 🤗

Reactions: 5
How is he making money I wonder with these trust pilot reviews and general nastiness, I would be on to trading standards if I was them citing no refund and calling personal phone line to give abuse! Honestly what a horrible rodent he is! Hope he has messed with the wrong person going by the lastest review ! 🤗
I’m not convinced he is making money. His efforts to flog his wares have been half-arsed, to say the least, and there’s been a definite attempt to use the dogs to get his engagement up because he can’t be arsed. I’m not having that he’s flogging all his house stuff just because he wants a new start either - I think he needs the cash, which also ties in with his desperate ‘1 to 1 personal coaching’ pitch the other day. Who knew treating your customers like tit wasn’t a one way ticket to profits?

• Heart
Wow!! I genuinely hope that last reviewer means business!! It’s about time John the bully was properly put in his place. I’m actually really hoping that reviewer is a man - then again it most likely isn’t, we all know the one time he messed with a bloke he got a bloody nose and a fat lip, that’s why the spineless prick only picks on women

It's like he's suddenly remembered he's got social media for more than the dogs and then he's completely 💩 at it as it's a poor after thought. He's back to being smug again too which is especially irritating.

Reactions: 4
Why are the only two options only ever lose or gain 3 stone?? Just because he is the biggest yo-yo dieter going, does he realise he can also offer support to people who may want to just eat better and maintain a healthy weight?? This just proves how thick he is and how little knowledge he actually has about health, weight management and nutrition.
his posts and stories are as simple and dumb as he is

• Heart
Exactly! He doesn’t know how to pitch his business except thru emotional blackmail rather than a genuine USP. Problem is there are way more professional,educated, consistent health instagrammers with the same USP - it’s just not unique and he’s not consistent or professional or educated!
---
So is that tight/obsessive that he is planning not to buy any food for the next 4-6 weeks until he’s moved! Just shows his OCD makes him a totally irrational health instagrammer. Yes most people would aim to use their freezer food up but to live off cans with no fresh food/fruit/veg etc is not a healthy way of living that he’s promoting…..he’s just weird, inconsistent etc

Last edited:
Tell me you can't afford a man with a van without telling me you can't afford a man with a van 🤣

• Haha
Which ill researched company wants to do business with him - bless he can’t even spell NDA! Do they want it secret cos they are embarrassed? 🤣🤣 Or wonder if it’s this documentary he mentioned months back?

Coming down south for the day!! Big deal for him as who’s gonna have the dogs, will he cope being in London, will he change from the grey t shirt,shorts, trainers combo? All these ?’s and more!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Must be the first time he’s left Bolton since he went to Manchester that one time to buy a coat that he subsequently returned. Looking forward to these collab details which I’m sure he’ll be sharing soon.

• Haha
He’s going to have curry twice a day for the next three days to use up his tins? Seriously? He’s unreal. 🤣 Should change his account to The Skint Tight Arse King.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He acts as if he will be visiting the food banks next as he’s not going to a supermarket. A few el cheapo tins in the cupboard and they need using up 🤣🤣. He’s got 4 weeks before he moves minimum! Wth is he gonna eat then? Is that the excuse for daily visits to the kebab shop?? Shortsighted/not thinking it thru/planning etc same with the bin bag wrapping of the “signed” 🤣🤣 books!

• Haha
Am I the only person who finds it an ick when a guy laughs at him self.

“I’m cutting up bin liners hehehehe”

what’s funny?

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh I agree @Winnerscircle
He thinks he's hysterical with his fake laughing and crap jokes but he's about as funny as tooth ache.
Money grabbing grifter too. Doesn't 'get' signed books but will happily make an extra buck out of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
He thinks he’s funny,good looking, rational person when instead he’s arrogant, abusive, misogynist,greasy,clammy balding contradictory liar.

We could have a whole list of icks about him!, The hysterical laughing audio he plays when he wants to be passive aggressive to any critics.

The self asking of questions for self promotion or to dig out C.

The arrogance of not recognising his slating on the CrApp reviews on the Apple Store and the trustpilot status of his products.

He just won’t accept criticism-he would block you instead! However he criticises his current and potential customers on a daily basis…JtC to a tee!

• Heart
  • Haha
What gets me is his inability to improve his use of the English language. His overuse of and reliance upon the words 'literally' and 'absolutely' is basically embarrassing.

• Heart
He repeated himself at least 5 times in two stories about curry! Yeah we get it JtC, you are moving house, you are using up your tins, you are going to the gym for the next 3 days and will have curry twice a day for 3 days 🤢🤢

• Haha
What gets me is his inability to improve his use of the English language. His overuse of and reliance upon the words 'literally' and 'absolutely' is basically embarrassing.
Doesn’t believe in education….he can’t recognise his failure at being expelled! And the result is a poorly educated man with hideous spelling/grammar and use of language even when he speaks. So narrow minded that he doesn’t travel, explore self-improve etc! Probably why he’s failed/abandoned his nutrition course….he’s TMPK because as a criminal with no education he could only do something that he didn’t need a CV for and to be fair he’s managed to con a lot of people that he knows what he’s doing …..even sadly these new sponsors….😱🤷‍♀️

The sponsors he hasn’t announced yet. Take everything this serial liar says with a pinch of salt.

Not least the ‘300 sign ups’ line. Just lies through his teeth. The app is still ‘on sale’ despite him saying it never would be again.