TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think he is fully back in the grips of the drink now. Increasingly erratic (even by his standards), binge eating (especially sugar), weight gain and bloating, forgetting the narrative more than usual, more rageful etc.

Back in the day, he would have been caught out as he did more lives and had much more engagement whereas now he is lucky if the dog is in the room.

Reactions: 4
Can we fast forward to the house move now please because it’s going to be the shitshow to end all shitshows with this imbecile in control of proceedings.
Ahh but we have Lulu being on heat for 3 weeks that's gonna make him flip his tit! That then fast forward to house move!! And the second house reveal…..
Sickeningly I have a feeling the whole moving the dogs to being crated is his attempt at having his bachelor bedroom to himself!! 🤮 even his admittance that he screwed up relationship with C felt like an attempt to win her over again.…its never long before he's on the prowl again 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ahh but we have Lulu being on heat for 3 weeks that's gonna make him flip his tit! That then fast forward to house move!! And the second house reveal…..
Sickeningly I have a feeling the whole moving the dogs to being crated is his attempt at having his bachelor bedroom to himself!! 🤮 even his admittance that he screwed up relationship with C felt like an attempt to win her over again.…its never long before he's on the prowl again 🤮
The C situation remains consistently the worst of his behaviour for me. It’s like when he said she text him over Christmas and new year; it’s quite open to interpretation isn’t it. Anything from declarations of love, to her just feeling sorry for him and saying merry Christmas because she knew he was alone, wanking into his kebab. C also hasn’t, to my knowledge, ever commented on the breakup of mentioned him since so he knows he can say what he wants and there is only one side. The sad reality for John is that we can all see him for exactly what he is. We also know she left because you are an abusive drunk and she likely had enough because if he is likely that publically, imagine it full time and behind closed doors…..

Reactions: 5
There was a scary amount of coercive control and manipulation of her and such abuse there was no wonder police were involved especially with his track record. I think even S experienced it too in that short time. He will never change unless he got counselling as has so many issues/attitudes against women stemming from his relationship with his mother no doubt.

Reactions: 3
He gets right on my tits at the best of times but especially so today. He's so much worse when he's being all self righteous.

• Heart
So this is one of his repeat customers who’s helped fund his new home etc and instead of saying Book 2 page 43 etc he has to be so bloody rude!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So this is one of his repeat customers who’s helped fund his new home etc and instead of saying Book 2 page 43 etc he has to be so bloody rude!
Because he doesn't know which book it's in, he didn't write them and he doesn't use them🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At this point, if they've not worked out what a rude, arrogant and smug prick he is, they're a lost cause. They deserve so much better and they'll never ever get it from him.

This is a perfect example of how thick he is. These are the people he should be looking to keep sweet as they have, or potentially are, going to spend money with him. But he can’t do it because he’s a pig ignorant lazy bastard.

“What I have to deal with” - it’s your customer base you moron.

That person has already deeply invested/supported him by buying “all the books” but he doesn't think could be working a shift and doesn't have access to them and wants to quickly plan her food shop/budget or genuinely can't find it.

instead he's mocked her and presumably lost her now as a further customer and literally tossed her aside. She should be grateful I suppose he's actually covered her insta account - he's not always done that. Such a jerk tho! He's the lazy one! He could have turned that into a positive ad and screenshot the recipe for her!

Mind u looked like it could have been used as wallpaper paste as not an appealing rice pudding. He hasn't shown him eating any either and there was a lot there 🤣🤮

• Sick
None of the other instagrammers in this space treat their followers to public ridicule, aggression and baiting.
He's everything that is wrong with social media. He's a nothing. A nobody. A small 'man' in a big body with a over inflated ego that algorithms love to put in front of susceptible viewers.
Makes me angry and I despair that young minds think this is OK and acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the dogs are in a crate because he doesn’t trust himself when he’s drinking and might end up falling over them or hurting them accidentally.

• Sad
Found a woman that matches his energy? I don't think so.
Apart from dog walks all he shows is his daily sloth like sofa lying down sessions. Absolute clown

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Found a woman that matches his energy? I don't think so.
Apart from dog walks all he shows is his daily sloth like sofa lying down sessions. Absolute clown
It is wrong on so many counts! He hasn't anywhere near that much energy! Ofc it would have to be a woman that is doing the cleaning and ofc it's all for the laughs as she would be doing a tit job at either task! But he’s obvs in his lustful mode / got the bedroom dogfree sizing up a larger bed and lusting after random insta people. Think he's beat Lulu as to who's more randy first 🤮🤮
---
But luckily she will have a brain JtC so nope no-one is going to marry u!

Attachments

• Haha
2024 was his year of body recomposition. Fat loss and muscle gain. He went to great lengths to tell us repeatedly.
The only muscle group he's working is his jaw. To eat and spout nonsense.

• Haha
He is such a raging bullshitter. His latest TikTok is 2018 vs 2014 which is once again re-hashing old meal preps that certainly weren’t done in 2024. Again, he isn’t showing anyone what to do either, just moving fruits from bags to jars, rice to plastic containers etc.

Oh and the absolute basics - don’t put the lids on whilst food is still hot (you can literally see it sweating in the video) and why would you freeze something like spinach? It goes to tit. That is something you add after. Again, just half arsed bollocks but he will make someone ill.