TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony is she's the one that's remained focussed, on the up with her business, courses, usp etc she's consistent with meal prep, food reviews etc and focussing on women health issues too in the context of nutrition.

He's just managed to steal recipes and have an existence similar to Franks sister! Except she has real family and kids etc

Reactions: 5
What he wants in a woman.
Ambition. (he means money 🤣)
Goes on to list physical attributes.

It's like he's starring in some crappy carry on film. That isn't funny.
Carry on shitfluencing.

Not brains or personality or kind to animals. Actually that last bit could apply to him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw. Just for us. A new cold shower video without the Dove shower gel. We can watch this one on repeat from now until he moves house

• Haha
Twattering on on a dog walk round the new house estate that he didn't look at any other houses and didn't care what plot! Be funny if got a north facing garden next to electricity pylon! The sales team must have been delighted to sell the shittiest plot!

• Haha
Yes never mentions it nor considering putting his old furniture in the rental?

Reactions: 3
Yes, I noticed the lack of mention of his "second house". Forget the script did you, John? I also think he's going on about how he's doing this 'on my own' a bit too much - almost a 'the lady doth protest too much' scenario. Starting to think that he's needed help - I think he tried to rope Sian in (hence his weird bad credit rating comment the other week) and when that's hit the skids, he's needed to get somebody else on board. Just a hunch.

Most likely he tried to bully sian into it, she probably told him she had tit credit to get her out of being tied in to a mortgage with him and with that he’s treat her like a piece of rubbish (as he does with all women as we’re all below him of course) and she’s fucked off.

Talking about past excitement, - school trip, or holiday with parents. Have you not had any holidays or special occasions to be excited for as an adult?

Yes, I noticed the lack of mention of his "second house". Forget the script did you, John? I also think he's going on about how he's doing this 'on my own' a bit too much - almost a 'the lady doth protest too much' scenario. Starting to think that he's needed help - I think he tried to rope Sian in (hence his weird bad credit rating comment the other week) and when that's hit the skids, he's needed to get somebody else on board. Just a hunch.
Good, the raging hole will finally end up in Jail for fraud albeit just mortgage not the charge of pretending not to be a complete failure

Reactions: 2
So it's ok for him to message people telling them they have put weight on but it's not ok if his barber asks him if he's out weight on?

• Heart
  • Haha
So it's ok for him to message people telling them they have put weight on but it's not ok if his barber asks him if he's out weight on?
I believe he has. He stopped prepping and the gym. His neck gave him the perfect excuse. Those things - excuses - the ones he's allowed to have but no one else is.
We even had a month off the 'do you want to lose x stone by summer'.🐂💩And I think he knows it too, hence meal prep and talk of diet and exercise was back.
The barber just told it like it is 🙌

• Heart
Did he just say he hadn’t been to the gym for 6 weeks because of a sore neck then follow it up with people whose having a bad back for not losing weight are just making excuses ? Hypocrite

• Haha
  • Heart
So rattled by being a hypocrite cos his barber has told hes put on weight!! Good on the barber - he can't be blocked or be rude back!! So he's reworking one of his dried up mealpreps (dogs chicken thigh he stole) and instead of using one of his posh knives butchers it using kiddie scissors whilst ranting! How not to market ur meal preps!! If only he rewatched his stuff back and realize what a total joke he's become. Can't be consistent, live by his usp! Yet now comes up with another routine….
---
And more attacks on women that it's usually women that rack up the utility bills! What a load of 💩! So he knows his audience is 80% women I think he said once and he says that rubbish!

Attachments

I am starting to think this is some long-term, Spinal Tap, undercover BBCThree documentary about how people can chat complete tit and be complete frauds and STILL have some sort of following because this is actually beyond a joke now 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Same repetitive absolute garbage he’s spouting. His rented garden probably has a leak that’s keeping it “boggy”. Wait till he’s a home owner.

He must be drunk in those stories ranting about excuses then listing his "genuine excuses"

• Haha
  • Heart
He must be drunk in those stories ranting about excuses then listing his "genuine excuses"
Sadly he's too thick and arrogant to realise how hypocritical he is! He falls off the wagon with TMPK more times than he's on it 🤣🤣 JtC only xx weeks til Summer remember!!🤣

Genuinely one of the most dense people I’ve ever encountered. Thick as mince. Heavy breathing and swearing every other word usually means he’s been on the bevvies. The mask slipped on those videos and you can see how nasty he gets. And not bothered by the barber’s comments - you’ve only mentioned it on multiple videos 🤣

Can we fast forward to the house move now please because it’s going to be the shitshow to end all shitshows with this imbecile in control of proceedings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6