TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a raging bullshitter. His latest TikTok is 2018 vs 2014 which is once again re-hashing old meal preps that certainly weren’t done in 2024. Again, he isn’t showing anyone what to do either, just moving fruits from bags to jars, rice to plastic containers etc.

Oh and the absolute basics - don’t put the lids on whilst food is still hot (you can literally see it sweating in the video) and why would you freeze something like spinach? It goes to tit. That is something you add after. Again, just half arsed bollocks but he will make someone ill.
He always says he adds more spinach after because it goes tit....so why bother putting it in in the first place. None of it made sense

Reactions: 2
He adds it for his reels. So it looks better. Cuts the broccoli to eat it but leaves it whole for the reels.
All for show. Fake. Like him.

Reactions: 3
He adds it for his reels. So it looks better. Cuts the broccoli to eat it but leaves it whole for the reels.
All for show. Fake. Like him.
It’s not the most inspirational of prep is it. It’s cut up fruit, packet rice and salmon/chicken, bit of pasta and veg. I’ve had more variety and better macros on a cut diet!

This cannot be a sustainable business anymore, he must be up to his new beer gut in debt surely.

Reactions: 5
If this is the case then why is he still trying to lose weight ? If it’s so achievable why is he still counting calories 20 years after his initial weightloss ? Why are people looking to him for weightloss tips when he’s still actively trying to lose weight ! Are people that naive to believe the tit he spouts !

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Late night film (Dune. Which I'll bet he hated) followed by a late morning and an energy drink breakfast yet tomorrow he'll be kidding on that he gets up to cold shower at 5:45am because you know, Monday and it's just another day of opportunities. Aye it is JtC. Another day of you thinking you're doing well when you've no real job and your best skill is bull shitting on that you know what you're talking about.
Full of it.

• Haha
The King of yo-yo dieting
The King of laziness
The King of bull 💩
The King of dullness
The King of arrogance
The King of ugliness
The King of misogyny
The King of poor taste
The King of conning

See he’s very successful in so many areas 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it he always tells us he practices? Oh yes. Attention to detail. OCD levels he reckons. Thick as his mince stew more like.
Randomly placed colon in the middle
Random capital letters
Barcode Barcode repetition
And my favourite - snakes and sides 😂😂😂
Screenshot_2024-04-28-18-53-01-65_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m left wondering what his App users are actually getting these days? I doubt there have been any new recipes uploaded, or those one to ones he promised. What a bloody rip off merchant.

• Heart
Honestly, I’ve been off insta all day and the 50+ screens to click through of ‘lose 4 stone’. CBA

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone speak Gibberish?
Shocking lack of the basic grasp of the English language.
One too many 'energy' drinks JtC?
Screenshot_2024-04-28-23-26-09-86_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone speak Gibberish?
Shocking lack of the basic grasp of the English language.
One too many 'energy' drinks JtC?
View attachment 2903709
He’s sober remember…hmm.

Also, does anybody find that a bit weird? I mean, everybody gets hungry and fancies a takeaway or chocolate or something, but ‘smashing’ two Toblerones, two bags of Haribo and a full bottle of Coke? I have a feeling he ‘smashes’ stuff like this more often than he lets on hence his barber noticing how porky he’s getting in. Not that it’s bothered him of course…

Reactions: 6
I agree. I think he's been binging for quite some time.
I translate the 'say' looking at the fridge to sat looking. If the fridge didn't have any crap in it then you'd just not be looking at it. I think his fridge is filled full of crap more often than he shows.

His latest video on TikTok is a disgrace. An unflattering picture of an apparent follower and talking about how you don’t see fat old people. Absolutely no benefit to that post; just pure bullying. I predicted weeks ago he would start rage-baiting on there because his engagement would be tit because of tit content and here we go. Vile.

• Wow
Ohhhh grey , grey & more grey for the kitchen . And some beige for the living room . Really going all out there on originality JTC . Thought your mate had taste ?

Also the reason you don’t see a lot of over weight old people is because more of them can’t afford to eat properly on a state pension . Most live alone & are too tired to cook a proper healthy meal .

Forget the colour choices. No way will he be comfy laid out, troughing kebabs and cola cubes on that sofa. And absolutely no way will he be able to keep it clean.

• Haha
How’s he gonna lollop on that?!! So dull and he’s got 2 pups coming directly in from garden that are allowed to climb all over the sofa…..he should go leather so much easier to keep clean but he won’t be told!

Re his overweight old people comment - he gets click and collect food shop once a fortnight, walks the dog at 12noon and 11pm in random carparks, A roads etc so not really gonna see anyone let alone old people generally!

• Haha
It was 'fisher price. My first photo shop' as well with the images of the miniscule sofa floating in front of the carpet swatch

• Haha
He hasn’t shown his face a while - must be waiting til he’s slimmed down again. 🪀🪀
But he does show his hands when he slams down during a dull repetitive rant - who gives a tit about his carpet choice ! But his hands - they ooze clamminess and such a nail biter 🤮🤮

• Sick
I can’t hack his reference to kids all the time when he’s lost his and yet they could see his stories. He might think he’s funny but it’s just not when we know he was a drunken abusive father that has failed as a dad.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow