TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted some rubbish story about a winner but it was partially covered on screen. A real lack of transparency. Very JtC

Reactions: 2
Why has he just reposted an old meal prep video? Why not put one up from today? He’s so dense. Do some lives, interact, get people involved. He’s just incapable of anything.
Because he only did beef curry!! 😂 Some blackcurrant juice in some glass jars, rice pudding and snickers things!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ice cream snickers for breakfast? What planet is he on??

Also, where on earth has the doner kebab come from? Was that in the meal prep? Answers on a postcard because he hasn’t bothered his arse to tell us.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow just wow…..did he finish his nutrition course……
We get it John; you are dead cool and hard for having ice cream for breakfast. Not a childish bellend with an eating disorder and no clue. Got it.

• Haha
  • Heart
He was gifted those knives ages ago. All the gear and no idea. Did you see how badly he sliced his kebab despite the good knife? 😂
I'm also pretty confident that snickers aren't known for their honey or coconut milk content but here we are and he will be making reels out of it forever more.
They'll all be eaten by Thursday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another lazy meal prep that must have been Sunday/Monday - he doesn't seem to be able to batch in one day anymore even though they were very lazy options and only 3 portions. It’s those 10 congealed rice puddings in the fridge that worry me! They looked dry when he first cooked them - must be like concrete now 🤮

So odd that he lives off long life milk too- why not fresh and long life back up if necessary? He fills his fridge with a tonne of cartons of long life milk, 3 lots of mayonnaise, all the cans of drink, bottles of water all for the gram!! Just odd!
Think yesterday’s chicken lunch was taken from His dogs meal prep as that was the only chicken he cooked!

A new cook book coming out and all new furniture for house….so he can have a theme…no more 80s throwbacks??

Sadly didn't say that he was selling the garish glass pictures - hopefully they smash en route!

• Haha
Selling that bed 🤢🤢🤢 ew
And even when you've bought a huuuuge replacement for your huuuuuuge bedroom, you'll still not be able to lie straight in that bed either!

I love that he's still rattled that people think the food turns bad after five days because he actively doesn't tell them he freezes it. Reap what you sow John

• Haha
This post puts his crap dried up efforts into perspective! And very much a case
of “ if you want something done, ask a busy person." ….
Plus to answer the interesting migraine question why did he not suggest “dump bags” as then u cook “fresh”?!! But no he just can be bothered…

Attachments

His prep way or the highway.
His privileges are many and varied and I just know he'd argue that 🤣
But he's workshy and classes a few emails and dog walks a day as some sort of full time job 🤯

• Haha
Well that's bollocks!
He put alcohol, attitude, arrogance and aggression in front of C nothing else!
duck me, imagine being left giving up a good woman to become THAT.

I forgot about his manic episode where he “bought” a camper van, a motorbike and was planning to build a house in Scotland. Remember all the bike lesson countdowns, etc. God he is a boring duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 6