Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
She now wants to do some online event where she teaches people how to date better or something and charge for tickets... Here's an idea if you're a bit skint... Get a proper job instead of expecting people to pay to listen to you talk shit and pull pained faces whilst guzzling wine.
I saw that, and dear lord I wouldn't pay her money to find out how to "raise the bar" on anything, when the bar for how she lives her own life is clearly on the floor - hidden beneath years of trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I can see it now:
Chapter 1 - Using existing formats for content and acting as though I am original
Chapter 2 - "Why can't I be her?" Trying to be a poor imitation of those I admire
Chapter 3 - explaining racism to people of colour
Chapter 4 - house cleaning and other adult responsibilities I ignore
Chapter 5 - the art of artless makeup application
Chapter 6 - begging you for money then thrift shopping clothes I don't actually need
Chapter 7 - Lip syncing and mugging for the camera, and other skills I lack
This post is many orders of magnitude better than anything she'll ever write. 😂

Beepbopbooploopdoop

Christ her begging for money and discounts is getting more and more common now. Almost every single day she's begging for people to pay her. There is NO content she gives that is worth even a penny.

I knew that when she went out on a “girls night out” that she would shave her moustache. Just like we all do, she is no different to the majority of us, she just acts like it. I just hope that Isaac is with some safe tonight, while she’s out spending all of her patreon’s money, because you know full well that no man will be buying her a drink, even if they wanted to.

kien

923D50A7-F28F-47F2-BC7C-09BD8D21E46A.jpeg

She’s so rude to everyone who already knows the things she thinks we aren’t intelligent enough to know.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Trying to sell subscriptions by saying you get access to her ranting and moaning? Seriously who pays for that?

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I can see it now:
Chapter 1 - Using existing formats for content and acting as though I am original
Chapter 2 - "Why can't I be her?" Trying to be a poor imitation of those I admire
Chapter 3 - explaining racism to people of colour
Chapter 4 - house cleaning and other adult responsibilities I ignore
Chapter 5 - the art of artless makeup application
Chapter 6 - begging you for money then thrift shopping clothes I don't actually need
Chapter 7 - Lip syncing and mugging for the camera, and other skills I lack
This is fucking brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I just saw the video of her house and I’m sorry but that’s disgusting. It actually looks like a lovely little house/flat but I cannot get over that filth
I was also quite shocked at the video of her house yesterday. I wasn’t expecting it to be at that level.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
And she's off. For someone with 'low self esteem', she comes across very much like she fancies herself. A lot. I hate how she speaks and I hate how every single one of her 'roasts' seems to boil down to 'rich white men'.

kien

The dancing. Oh my god the dancing. The second hand embarrassment is painful!

weirdly enough though I love Emily clarksons cute little dance stories she often does and I think that’s who TT is trying to be like.

She’s massive missed the mark though.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Her outfits are baffling too. Same as the makeup, she clearly thinks she's onto something but appears to lack an eye for the aesthetic.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Thirty something single is possibly the most boring monotonous account - I think no wonder she’s single, she’s got the personality of a fucking wet wipe

• Haha

Calahari

And she's quick to judge other people and criticize everyone for things they put online on their own platform (profiles) but says she will block anyone who does it to her.

I just think there's such an element of superiority to her account and that she (and a few other similar accounts) attack men for the slightest things but then can't take any criticism themselves.

And her house is disgusting. If it was a one off or occasional thing it'd be fine but she says herself her house always looks like that or worse. If that's the norm in her house I'd be staging an intervention if I was her child's other parent / grandparent.

EbbE

Imagine being so ungrateful that people pay you to incoherently rant that you say 'only 170 patreon', not a full time wage... No one should get a full time wage (which she's decided is £1500 a month) for sitting on Instagram, moaning, with greasy hair.
She's not on there full time at all. Is she seriously suggesting that these Friday night off the cuff roasts and her dance breaks with bad lip synch adds up to 37.5+ hours a week?
Does anyone know if she actually does work (being an influencer aside LOLZ 🙄) be interesting if she is claiming benefits if she declares her patreon and PayPal handouts

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She's talking about unecessarily gendered kids' clothing now, which is annoying, but had been done to death, there are entire accounts full of content on the same issue?