Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kien

I unfollowed her a while back when I realised she was a massive twat but I'm tempted to go back for what will no doubt be a super cringe holier-than-thou explanation of the Bechdel test...
and history because obviously the rest of us are uneducated morons and we dont know even what suffrage was. thank god she is here to save us all.

Reactions: 3

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Ok, I know it’s Christmas Eve and I should have a million better things to do than moan about someone, but I don’t. I think I’m just protective over Christmas films, but I also think: are there not more important things to critique for lack of diversity/queerness/representation, than effing Christmas films!? Literally being made to feel guilty for enjoying Last Christmas because there is no queer representation. I cannot cope, let me enjoy!
Chapter 8: Offended? Yes, yes I am

• Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
That messy house video made me feel proper nauseous. She needs help. Imagine thinking it was okay to try to normalise that? No honey, that's not normal, nor is it "a bit of clutter."

Clementine

VIP Member
No wonder she has no energy to clean or tidy her house up. She must be exhausted finding offence in absolutely EVERYTHING.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I can't even watch her stories at the moment. The Matt Hancock 'roast', she clearly thought she was being amazing and groundbreaking and looked great and she was dressed like my nan in the late 80s.

• Haha
View attachment 651582
Imagine having the time and patience to sit back and dissect a piece of shit TV like love island and turn it into a racial debate 😑🙄🙄🙄 if that woman hasn’t of clapped back over something so trivial then white saviour Aileen wouldn’t have been backing down from her rude behaviour. Baffled at how petty it is

And now she’s posting numerous accounts from POC, so that everyone knows that she’s ally 🙄 Next she’ll be showing her donation to the BLM movement.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Thirtysomethingsingle (who I associate with TT for some reason) just did a time lapse of her eating a whole cake. Why?

• Sick

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I can't even watch her stories at the moment. The Matt Hancock 'roast', she clearly thought she was being amazing and groundbreaking and looked great and she was dressed like my nan in the late 80s.
Off in her best for the working mans club disco. She’s just so cringe and try hard, I would worry about fucking a Tory love, I don’t think they’ll be anyway near you either

• Haha

Wtfreally

Oh I didn't see any of this, but this is the entire issue with the 'woke' culture of social media - it's just fucking middle class white women organising the rest of us into a hierarchy of privileged and oppressed with no nuance whatsoever then giving themselves a pat on the back for it. They think they're activists when they're mostly self-congratulatory arseholes giving themselves a round of applause for how progressive they are. It's fucking boring and pointless.

Her stories this morning, she really thinks she's fucking great, running her hands through that greasy mop. I'd be embarassed to be her mate.
did you mean for the last bit to rhyme?? 🤣 that’s a thread title right there.

• Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
The dancing. Oh my god the dancing. The second hand embarrassment is painful!

weirdly enough though I love Emily clarksons cute little dance stories she often does and I think that’s who TT is trying to be like.

She’s massive missed the mark though.
It is so bad. We don't want or need the dance break, love. And don't get me wrong, I rarely wear a bra at home... But if I was planning on doing some of the whitest gyrating on camera, you best believe that I would put a bra on. And her face when she does it, she looks like she's in pain.

• Haha

stephie123

I’ve never had a problem with her, some of her content I’ve genuinely liked, but what really bothered me was when she jumped into the slumflower/ FG debate early on, posted something anti FG like ‘and THIS is why we shouldn’t put 19 yo’s on pedestals and then be shocked they took their info from elsewhere....’ which is a total misjudgement of the whole thing anyway, but....
  1. I think she’s just really jealous of Florence and her success (I say this as a critical fan of FG)
  2. TT just wanted to collect her woke white woman points for siding with SF (she very clearly put one of SF books in the background of a photo of her scummy house just after that post)
  3. When more info emerged - black activists and influencers came out in support of FG, more facts were revealed - she quietly removed the post (but not until SF had reposted it to her stories so she probably Shit herself at that point to now be associated with that loony)
  4. Tt posted under Aja Barber’s tweet how she was so concerned someone was going to end up getting hurt in this whole thing - yeah, the thing YOU participated in and encouraged!!
  5. And she never apologised for her part in all this, just quietly deleted and swept under the rug.
This is why I think she’s problematic -

look a lot of people, especially white women, sided with SF out of white guilt, I myself thought that way at first, but I didn’t contribute to the situation and inform thousands of followers (many of whom I’m sure would go onto harass other women online)

She’s one of a number of white feminist instas who pulled this shit, then pretended they had no part in it. It’s fucking pathetic that she can’t own up to it or even just acknowledge that her thinking has shifted, I’d rather watch Clem Ford instead who at least can write and has some sense of nuance about the world.

And again now for example she’s righteously annotating and ‘defending’ a black woman’s (Steph Yeboah) response to a vegan offended by her dinner with meat in it (I’m vegan myself, don’t think it’s my place to ever comment on what other people eat, you crack on). But WHY does she think she has a legitimate place in that convo at all?

Like this person has not learnt to stfu. I mention this because she’s so obsessed with appearing to be an ally, but cannot own her own shit - very much like SF dating men with her nose in the air and full of disdain - if you hate men that much you don’t HAVE to date them!!

Last edited:
I would never take skincare advice from her - her hair is always greasy and she looks like she sprays herself in Charlie Red instead of having a wash. When was the last time she changed her pillowcase?
Pillow cases were last changed pre-COVID, FACT. I’m surprised social services haven’t been round yet. The state of her house, face and hair, is enough to say that she doesn’t take care of herself, or any children as well as she should do. I pray for her child, and her boyfriend. Toxic in every way.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
I've unfollowed finally. Watching her dance in her living room while pulling faces like she's in pain is not my idea of content.
She's doing the dancing again. Between this "dance break" and the Disney pervert fest, she is becoming a hard follow - but much like a train wreck, I can't look away

So, she’s no job, begs for money and spends a few hours a week on Instagram? It’s like she’s learning from lala. Their key to Instagram success is... hate men, latch on to every woke topic, and don’t clean your teeth. 🥴

So, she’s no job, begs for money and spends a few hours a week on Instagram? It’s like she’s learning from lala. Their key to Instagram success is... hate men, latch on to every woke topic, and don’t clean your teeth. 🥴

• Haha