Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
As someone with ADHD and major struggles with executive functions, not even my house looks like that at its messiest! I just wonder if she has nice or roaches living in her house with all that mess

Reactions: 3

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
The entire exchange was fabricated anyway. "All these clothes on this website will look good with a binder because an unnamed person who has presumably tried them all told me and also look how inclusive I am!"

She's such a desperate beg.

tattlingon

Screenshot_20210816-183455_Instagram.jpg

Her attacks on guys that genuinely seem like they're trying to be decent is really fucking tiresome. Not sure what's happened to her to make her like this but for someone so anti-misogyny she certainly enjoys partaking in a bit of needless misandry.

Calahari

The way these people including TT were all so quick to jump on FG and defend SF and now they've all changed bandwagon and they're all piling on top of SF and defending FG! If it wasn't so mortifying it would be bloody hilarious.

Calahari

Exactly! Online dating in all honestly is a bit cringe and tragic at the best of times, who wants to follow someone who is outraged and makes a bit deal out of everything. Maybe spend more effort cleaning and less effort trying to impress people online! What would actually happen if she got in a relationship? Her whole angle would be irrelevant.
She is in a relationship. That makes it even more tragic. She has a boyfriend and doesn't use dating apps. The "translations" she does are all screenshots ripped from other Instagram accounts.

• Haha

kien

Lala retweeted her because TT read this thread and sent her a screenshot of it.

• Haha
I love how she is shadowbanned, so trying to be kind. The patriarchy messed everyone up, including men and boys! Yet previously, let send hate towards this man, I have no time to explain to this man, let's use my account to trash men.

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I don't see any need for the dancing videos at all but I feel they would be better without the faces... I haven't seen today as I unfollowed but I'm tempted. Sometimes you're just in a mood to wind yourself up, yknow? 😂

• Haha

kien

She’s a total fake. I’m surprised more people don’t see through her.

Reactions: 2

tattlingon

We're 7 seasons in, how she's trying to take this moral highground now like she's too cerebral for the show when she's watched it through worse than this. Presume she's read an article in the Guardian that's told her she shouldn't like it. She's such a hypocrite - bet she spends half her day reading the Daily Mail sidebar of shame.
Screenshot_20210807-145532_Instagram.jpg

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She’s been banging on about it for days - babe, if you don’t like them, don’t fucking buy them. They aren’t turning them out for fun - they’re is clearly a market.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Omg, go watch her stories. She goes on about filters and why she uses them. Long story short, it's because she can't be bothered with make-up. She really struggles to string together her reasoning. Like no one made your filter use an issue until you did.

That’sOk

VIP Member
What a weirdo 🤣 delusions of grandeur that people are hanging off her every post.

It is normal for ‘instagrammers’ to have a day off just don’t go on the app.

Beepbopbooploopdoop

How does she get away with literally copying other accounts for her content? Has she done the 'take your meds' skit since before Dr Alex did?

Redmama

She is SO defensive. On her stupid soft play “joke” post there are comments supporting her and she’s taken them the wrong way and replied passively aggressively “I have a son”. I find everything she does utterly performative.