Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Good to see the lack of effort she puts into looking after her self and home extends to every facet of her life.

Reactions: 2

kien

So embarrassing that she thinks people don’t know why she does that. I bet she’s sent a few “sorry that text was meant for someone else … anyway how’s things?” texts in her time.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I think she needs to ask herself if she'd pay to watch the shit she puts out. For a casual glance and when you're in the mood for something to annoy you, she's great. Other than that...
If you all have me £1, I could live off that for a couple of months. Why should we? Let's all donate £1 to a charity instead. Or keep our £1s because most people are struggling at the moment, most people with actual jobs.

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
She paid £25 for a lash lift and you can only tell when she takes a photo from underneath and opens her eyes as wide as they can go? Well worth it.

Oh wait, no she didn’t pay. Of course she didn’t.
Love that she thought we needed to see right up her nose. They look crap!

Also: "ok so that poll didn't go to plan so I'm going to go ahead and ramble on for ages regardless"

Attachments

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
It must be so tough to be offended by everything. Now we’re defending small dick energy. It’s a phrase, a term, gender fluid as well may I add. I wish I had that little going on in my life that I could be offended by minor terminology

tattlingon

Oh my god how can she post her house like that - and trying to make out everyone with depression lives like that. The post on her story before that was probably only referring to a bit of a mess, not a hovel unfit for human habitation! I couldn't sit on the sofa surrounded by all that!!

Did anyone else see the story which was meant for close friends? I think it was the one saying that she puts the Q&A boxes up and no one replies, which makes her feel embarrassed, and then a story explaining why it's a daft thing to feel embarrassed about.

Also I'm sure this is the second time in a couple of weeks that she's said she's accidentally posted bit which weren't meant for all her followers to see. Is this an odd way to drum up interest in her close friends stories....which you can get access to through subscribing to her patreon?

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I can't even watch her. One of her recent posts was a video of her ducking about and her hair was literally stuck together with grease. I dunno where the fuck she gets her confidence 😂

kien

64EFDFD8-1109-41C3-9CE5-8ECF08D6D542.jpeg

Yesterday she admitted herself that she is rarely sincere and today she is asking people to send her money in appreciation for all she does.
Whut?!

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
Never seen her profile before but why would you want to follow it. What a load of shit. And her house is disgusting. Social services should be doing check ins on that child.
Every single room is an absolute filthy mess
Exactly! Online dating in all honestly is a bit cringe and tragic at the best of times, who wants to follow someone who is outraged and makes a bit deal out of everything. Maybe spend more effort cleaning and less effort trying to impress people online! What would actually happen if she got in a relationship? Her whole angle would be irrelevant.

petitspois

VIP Member
Now that I’ve seen her house I’m starting to think she often looks like she needs a wash too. Does she have a proper job?