Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d love to be Jewish or black, or indeed a black Jew.
She would love to be anything and everything that she isn’t!

A sad, dirty, frumpy woman sat on the internet taking offence and shouting from her soapbox is not the one.

I don’t follow her as she is irrelevant but does she actually have a job?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Educating the ignorant via Patreon I think. Oh and she’s bringing a book out which will be a reabridged Block, Delete, Move On.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's so embarassing. She's like that irritating, performing friend we all had as kids who was a bit tit and you always felt a bit awkward to be seen with because they thought they were amazing despite all evidence to the contrary.

• Heart
1CA84E20-6110-4ED2-8749-FABC3978BB91.jpeg

Is she well? She’s complaining that a man replied to her screenshot of Lala’s story saying that he saw a lot of sexism in her comment section. And she’s whining that his message prompted her to read the sexist comments and then she decided to reply to some of them and that took “emotional labour”. Is she ok?
I’d bet she sent him a link to her PayPal or patreon so he can reimburse her for the emotional labour she couldn’t stop herself from doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1040112
Is she well? She’s complaining that a man replied to her screenshot of Lala’s story saying that he saw a lot of sexism in her comment section. And she’s whining that his message prompted her to read the sexist comments and then she decided to reply to some of them and that took “emotional labour”. Is she ok?
I’d bet she sent him a link to her PayPal or patreon so he can reimburse her for the emotional labour she couldn’t stop herself from doing.
I swear to god. These insta dickheads don't seem to realise that engagement from followers is the only reason they can do what they do. It's not "emotional bleeping labour", a phrase used exclusively by people who don't ever do any actual tangible work, but all the thinking on Insta is too much for them.

Reactions: 9
I think lala might have a problem with her. Usually lala reposts everything that she is tagged in especially if it is by another person with a big following and especially especially if it is to do with her book. TT has tagged her in 3 stories in the last 24 hours, one being about the book arriving and another about the book being her book club (an idea she stole from thirty something single) read this month and lala hasn’t reposted one of them. Lala didn’t include her in her answer about her favourite Instagram accounts recently too.

• Haha
I think lala might have a problem with her. Usually lala reposts everything that she is tagged in especially if it is by another person with a big following and especially especially if it is to do with her book. TT has tagged her in 3 stories in the last 24 hours, one being about the book arriving and another about the book being her book club (an idea she stole from thirty something single) read this month and lala hasn’t reposted one of them. Lala didn’t include her in her answer about her favourite Instagram accounts recently too.
TT must be FUMING not to be reweeted 😅

Reactions: 4
She also put an affiliate link to a site where you can buy lalas book. So if anyone buys lalas book from that link, TT gets a cut…. What?! I would be pissed off at her too. She’s using lalas work to line her own pocket.

• Angry
234188CE-18C7-4A50-8904-5251A34FED94.jpeg

And again! And yet again lala hasn’t reposted. Give up TT she doesn’t bleeping like you. Also why is she talking about it as if it’s her book? 😂 such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1051120
And again! And yet again lala hasn’t reposted. Give up TT she doesn’t bleeping like you. Also why is she talking about it as if it’s her book? 😂 such a loser.
Funny that lala posted a story (politely) asking people to Google any questions they have first and the example she used was Australian stockists 😂.

TT being an embarassing, shameless beg riding on other people's content, as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t get why she has a platform. Of the ones that she seems to consider similar to herself, lala has massive amounts of experience and education around what she posts, thirty something single often posts about her lived experience of being a single fat woman, Cathy reay posts about her lived experience of being a disabled queer single woman, Abbie does dating is about her experience of being a single woman dating and recovering from divorce. Single black woman literally about her experiences being a single black woman with a lot of her experience and insights as a psychologist.

What is TT? She’s not even on bloody tinder because she’s in a long term relationship 😂 she’s posting a lot about race but she isn’t black so that’s not coming from lived experience. And she’s a play writer so she doesn’t have any education to offer others either. Perpetually appointing herself the spokesperson for groups she doesn’t belong to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get why she has a platform. Of the ones that she seems to consider similar to herself, lala has massive amounts of experience and education around what she posts, thirty something single often posts about her lived experience of being a single fat woman, Cathy reay posts about her lived experience of being a disabled queer single woman, Abbie does dating is about her experience of being a single woman dating and recovering from divorce. Single black woman literally about her experiences being a single black woman with a lot of her experience and insights as a psychologist.

What is TT? She’s not even on bloody tinder because she’s in a long term relationship 😂 she’s posting a lot about race but she isn’t black so that’s not coming from lived experience. And she’s a play writer so she doesn’t have any education to offer others either. Perpetually appointing herself the spokesperson for groups she doesn’t belong to.
Spot on. She offers less than nothing.

Reactions: 1
Is she only invited to Lala’s stuff because she’s a patron? 👀
I noticed in a shot of the thank yous in the book there's a list of patrons and other IG people that supported LaLa...TT is there as her real name and no IG handle. She'll be salty at that I'm sure!

Reactions: 3
I noticed in a shot of the thank yous in the book there's a list of patrons and other IG people that supported LaLa...TT is there as her real name and no IG handle. She'll be salty at that I'm sure!
hilarious 😂 love how she makes out they’re good internet mates when really she’s a glorified fan!