Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lala retweeted her because TT read this thread and sent her a screenshot of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now you can't like Eminem without being racist.
Maybe Iā€™m wrong and Iā€™ve missed something but where is she getting that from? Eminem himself isnt a racist and Iā€™ve never once heard anything less than praise from black people for him. His music mightnā€™t be that good any more but how is liking him racist?

very confused by that.

I reckon, although I donā€™t think like her so canā€™t be sure, that itā€™s because there were 5 black artists on stage, and people are shouting about the one white guy.

I reckon, although I donā€™t think like her so canā€™t be sure, that itā€™s because there were 5 black artists on stage, and people are shouting about the one white guy.
But is it racist for Eminem to be anyone's favourite out of those? He was my favourite from the line up but it doesn't mean I'm racist or that I don't like the other artists. Not allowed preferences where Aileen is concerned!

Reactions: 1
But is it racist for Eminem to be anyone's favourite out of those? He was my favourite from the line up but it doesn't mean I'm racist or that I don't like the other artists. Not allowed preferences where Aileen is concerned!
Also any pictures I've seen of the halftime show Eminem isn't even in them! I didn't realise he had performed too until I read about him taking the knee after being warning not to. Clearly he wasn't the focus of the event when he isn't in half of the pictures or main conversation online.

I prefer Snoop Dogg myself just because the man is always a mood šŸ˜‚ but I've seen Eminem live and he is the reason I LOVE live music, I'd go and see him again over the others any day.

D0SBiSjWkAEKES6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just trying to think why sheā€™s affronted. I personally donā€™t think youā€™re racist if if you like Eminem šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Everything she does has to be a performance of superiority.
I've been called a raging feminist in my time by men who are easily intimidated and people who don't actually know what feminism/ balanced left wing politics are but she must be exhausting to know.

She is SO defensive. On her stupid soft play ā€œjokeā€ post there are comments supporting her and sheā€™s taken them the wrong way and replied passively aggressively ā€œI have a sonā€. I find everything she does utterly performative.

Sheā€™s such a head. Thousands of people must watch her stories and laugh. To actually say most people donā€™t know that Russian imperialism isnā€™t new? duck all the way off. Screams of someone who has only just learned herself that Russian imperialism isnā€™t new and assumed that if she didnā€™t know it, then nobody knew it.

And why doesnā€™t she wash her damn hair?! Itā€™s so greasy she canā€™t stop scratching her scalp. I can almost smell her from here šŸ¤¢

F660E44E-8EAB-4D65-AA7D-21F29C385FD4.jpeg

• Haha
It's always in straggly, greasy rats tails. She really bleeping likes herself though doesn't she.

Christ her begging for money and discounts is getting more and more common now. Almost every single day she's begging for people to pay her. There is NO content she gives that is worth even a penny.

Reactions: 3
I've had to unfollow her. Can't bear her smug, patronising tit takes and recycled content anymore šŸ˜‚.