Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping on the goblins running the bank in HP is offensive bandwagon now I see? What about the fact the only Irish student has a penchant for blowing things up. Where’s our outrage? 😂 is she seriously only seeing this now??
"I've always thought this was suss but didn't think to say anything about it until there was a bandwagon to hitch myself to because I have zero original ideas or content".

Also, why is she giving fashion advice? She dresses like a drunk, partially sighted, middle aged clown in a charity shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Lala’s live got a massive amount of viewers tonight (almost 3 times her usual) because she had a question about sleeping with someone with a micropenis.

calling it now that TT will now make a section about micro penises and male genital abnormalities in her book.

Reactions: 6
TT has posted before about she wants her "platform" to pay the bills, but she always looks so unprofessional - often blurry focus, greasy hair, bad lighting...get yourself a good camera and a ring light if you want to be an ~influencer~ !

Reactions: 2
How does she get away with literally copying other accounts for her content? Has she done the 'take your meds' skit since before Dr Alex did?

She needs to start copying a decent MUA.

View attachment 999833
When she did that thing inviting her followers to say something positive about themselves, one of her own was "I'm good at eye makeup" or something 🤣🤣🤣. She makes me die from second hand embarrassment.

She's so tit at doing her makeup it hurts. I wouldn't mind but about 90% of YouTube and TikTok is makeup tutorials.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From what I have seen that em clarkson is annoying as well? any gossip on her, does she have a thread?

Reactions: 1
Surely she’s taking the piss out of herself when she’s recommending books that teach people how to do their housework?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ranting and raving about J Peterson (same regurgitation of valid criticism others have made before, and far more eloquently than her) and she's very stuck on the fact that he used to make so much money on Patreon. Of course she turns it into an opportunity to put her hand out for donations.

Ranting and raving about J Peterson (same regurgitation of valid criticism others have made before, and far more eloquently than her) and she's very stuck on the fact that he used to make so much money on Patreon. Of course she turns it into an opportunity to put her hand out for donations.
"I am on patreon, so if you like my work..."

Work? Didn't realise reposting memes and screenshots of people mentioning her on their stories counted as work!

• Haha
I did chuckle at the hypocrisy of her criticising white men’s confidence at speaking bullshit, whilst sitting there confidently speaking bullshit. The AUDACITY.

Reactions: 4
She’s so bleeping patronising. Always assuming people have little knowledge about the Troubles, about the Holocaust, about Jordan Peterson…

I really enjoyed her trying to explain that she wasn't trying to make her Holocaust reaction about her; whilst literally speaking on several stories about how HER feelings don't matter 🤣. head.

• Haha
She lied when she said nobody called her out about what she said about the holocaust. I called her out. I’d never directly message anything nasty to someone so it wasn’t mean but I did tell her that as far as I knew she isn’t Jewish so maybe she could have passed the mic or not said anything instead of trying to make it about her or be the spokesperson for Jewish people. But I said it nicer than that. She read it, started typing a reply but stopped then posted a story about how nobody has called her out about this but she just realised it sounded like she’s making it all about her and she didn’t mean to do that because she’s not Jewish.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11