Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She paid £25 for a lash lift and you can only tell when she takes a photo from underneath and opens her eyes as wide as they can go? Well worth it.

Oh wait, no she didn’t pay. Of course she didn’t.

She paid £25 for a lash lift and you can only tell when she takes a photo from underneath and opens her eyes as wide as they can go? Well worth it.

Oh wait, no she didn’t pay. Of course she didn’t.
Love that she thought we needed to see right up her nose. They look crap!

Also: "ok so that poll didn't go to plan so I'm going to go ahead and ramble on for ages regardless"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish someone would explain to her that the way she jumps at every opportunity to insert herself into conversations about colour and “speak up for black people” is white saviourism.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her a while back when I realised she was a massive twit but I'm tempted to go back for what will no doubt be a super cringe holier-than-thou explanation of the Bechdel test...

I unfollowed her a while back when I realised she was a massive twit but I'm tempted to go back for what will no doubt be a super cringe holier-than-thou explanation of the Bechdel test...
and history because obviously the rest of us are uneducated morons and we dont know even what suffrage was. thank god she is here to save us all.

Reactions: 3
923D50A7-F28F-47F2-BC7C-09BD8D21E46A.jpeg

She’s so rude to everyone who already knows the things she thinks we aren’t intelligent enough to know.

Basically all her content now is aimed at patreon and wanting all to join. I'm so so embarrassed everyone she "accidentally" posts something that should be on close friends etc. It's nearly everyday love, we see through your beggy BS. Has she forgotten what her page is about? Wtf cares about these childish tournaments she seems to be doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been lurking on this thread, just unfollowed after yet another "accidental" post. "Oops sorry that was meant for my close friends, meaning of course the people that PAY for my "content". You cheap bastards will just have to miss out on my selfies that are ever so slightly different to the ones I post on main, and boring tit about ceilings. Poor you."
Can't be doing with it, she's boring and up herself.

telling people if they want to suggest a bridgerton character for her to add to the polls that she wanted to make then they will have to pay her. This is not the way you’re going to get rich, Aileen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she constantly begging for people to sign up to her patreon. Everyone who follows her knows she has a patreon. They all know they have the option to join it. Nobody is going to change their mind about joining it just because she harassed and begged them to.

Reactions: 1
Oooo I’ve accidentally posted a story that was for close friends and now you might know I have a secret account for Love Island reactions… BUT IF YOU DON’T, SIGN UP TO PATREON AND PAY ME TO DO NOTHING BUT MOAN.

Can’t handle the beg. It’s not hustle, I can’t respect it. It’s literally expecting people to pay her to sit around watching tv and commenting on it.

• Haha
Oooo I’ve accidentally posted a story that was for close friends and now you might know I have a secret account for Love Island reactions… BUT IF YOU DON’T, SIGN UP TO PATREON AND PAY ME TO DO NOTHING BUT MOAN.

Can’t handle the beg. It’s not hustle, I can’t respect it. It’s literally expecting people to pay her to sit around watching tv and commenting on it.
She literally does this every two weeks or so. It's so embarrassingly desperate. Honest to god I cringe everytime she does this. Why on earth she thinks its a genius and not a beggy thing to do, I'm not sure.

It really is every two weeks for a ‘close friends’ slip up and a plug of her patreon isn’t it? My god.

So embarrassing that she thinks people don’t know why she does that. I bet she’s sent a few “sorry that text was meant for someone else … anyway how’s things?” texts in her time.

A6FEA574-BE13-42E5-99B5-DC5A795F259A.jpeg

“For my trans masc babes.” Wow.
does she call her cis male followers “my babes”?

• Sick
  • Wow
She’s posted a screenshot of a DM someone sent her calling her out for calling trans men a feminine term. So she’s now been called out for being transphobic as well as previously called out by a black woman for being racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 1