Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see it now:
Chapter 1 - Using existing formats for content and acting as though I am original
Chapter 2 - "Why can't I be her?" Trying to be a poor imitation of those I admire
Chapter 3 - explaining racism to people of colour
Chapter 4 - house cleaning and other adult responsibilities I ignore
Chapter 5 - the art of artless makeup application
Chapter 6 - begging you for money then thrift shopping clothes I don't actually need
Chapter 7 - Lip syncing and mugging for the camera, and other skills I lack

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can see it now:
Chapter 1 - Using existing formats for content and acting as though I am original
Chapter 2 - "Why can't I be her?" Trying to be a poor imitation of those I admire
Chapter 6 - begging you for money then thrift shopping clothes I don't actually need
This post is many orders of magnitude better than anything she'll ever write. 😂

Reactions: 3
I can see it now:
This is bleeping brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ok, I know it’s Christmas Eve and I should have a million better things to do than moan about someone, but I don’t. I think I’m just protective over Christmas films, but I also think: are there not more important things to critique for lack of diversity/queerness/representation, than effing Christmas films!? Literally being made to feel guilty for enjoying Last Christmas because there is no queer representation. I cannot cope, let me enjoy!

Reactions: 7
Ok, I know it’s Christmas Eve and I should have a million better things to do than moan about someone, but I don’t. I think I’m just protective over Christmas films, but I also think: are there not more important things to critique for lack of diversity/queerness/representation, than effing Christmas films!? Literally being made to feel guilty for enjoying Last Christmas because there is no queer representation. I cannot cope, let me enjoy!
Chapter 8: Offended? Yes, yes I am

• Haha
A straight woman complaining that something based entirely on the works of a gay man isn't "queer" enough is peak embarassing woke bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ummmm if she’s talking about Last Christmas, there is also a pretty key plot point that is about a relationship between two women, so did she watch the wrong film?!

• Haha
64EFDFD8-1109-41C3-9CE5-8ECF08D6D542.jpeg

Yesterday she admitted herself that she is rarely sincere and today she is asking people to send her money in appreciation for all she does.
Whut?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For those keeping score at home, she's now taking issue with misogyny in *checks notes* Queer Eye.

Reactions: 2
Jumping on the goblins running the bank in HP is offensive bandwagon now I see? What about the fact the only Irish student has a penchant for blowing things up. Where’s our outrage? 😂 is she seriously only seeing this now??

• Haha
No wonder she has no energy to clean or tidy her house up. She must be exhausted finding offence in absolutely EVERYTHING.