Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kien

I just don’t get why she has a platform. Of the ones that she seems to consider similar to herself, lala has massive amounts of experience and education around what she posts, thirty something single often posts about her lived experience of being a single fat woman, Cathy reay posts about her lived experience of being a disabled queer single woman, Abbie does dating is about her experience of being a single woman dating and recovering from divorce. Single black woman literally about her experiences being a single black woman with a lot of her experience and insights as a psychologist.

What is TT? She’s not even on bloody tinder because she’s in a long term relationship 😂 she’s posting a lot about race but she isn’t black so that’s not coming from lived experience. And she’s a play writer so she doesn’t have any education to offer others either. Perpetually appointing herself the spokesperson for groups she doesn’t belong to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

kien

She lied when she said nobody called her out about what she said about the holocaust. I called her out. I’d never directly message anything nasty to someone so it wasn’t mean but I did tell her that as far as I knew she isn’t Jewish so maybe she could have passed the mic or not said anything instead of trying to make it about her or be the spokesperson for Jewish people. But I said it nicer than that. She read it, started typing a reply but stopped then posted a story about how nobody has called her out about this but she just realised it sounded like she’s making it all about her and she didn’t mean to do that because she’s not Jewish.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
View attachment 1040112
Is she well? She’s complaining that a man replied to her screenshot of Lala’s story saying that he saw a lot of sexism in her comment section. And she’s whining that his message prompted her to read the sexist comments and then she decided to reply to some of them and that took “emotional labour”. Is she ok?
I’d bet she sent him a link to her PayPal or patreon so he can reimburse her for the emotional labour she couldn’t stop herself from doing.
I swear to god. These insta dickheads don't seem to realise that engagement from followers is the only reason they can do what they do. It's not "emotional fucking labour", a phrase used exclusively by people who don't ever do any actual tangible work, but all the thinking on Insta is too much for them.

Reactions: 9

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
View attachment 1051120
And again! And yet again lala hasn’t reposted. Give up TT she doesn’t fucking like you. Also why is she talking about it as if it’s her book? 😂 such a loser.
Funny that lala posted a story (politely) asking people to Google any questions they have first and the example she used was Australian stockists 😂.

TT being an embarassing, shameless beg riding on other people's content, as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on Eileen, you are shit with the memes, you steal content, and twist everything.
You must confess, that your life is mess, and you’re dirty, ah come on Eileen.

• Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
I wonder if she tidied her home before "storming off" on holiday. Like how do you know if you've been burgled when you return if the place already looks like it's been turned upside down.
Hell, a thief would probably "nope" right out of there.

• Haha
Ok, I know it’s Christmas Eve and I should have a million better things to do than moan about someone, but I don’t. I think I’m just protective over Christmas films, but I also think: are there not more important things to critique for lack of diversity/queerness/representation, than effing Christmas films!? Literally being made to feel guilty for enjoying Last Christmas because there is no queer representation. I cannot cope, let me enjoy!

Reactions: 7

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I don't see any need for the dancing videos at all but I feel they would be better without the faces... I haven't seen today as I unfollowed but I'm tempted. Sometimes you're just in a mood to wind yourself up, yknow? 😂
Don’t do it to yourself. I just looked and my toes curled so hard they almost broke. She’s literally the universal credit version of Florence Given. Dancing & staring at yourself on Insta stories is cringe as fuck.

All I could look at was the mess and clutter behind her

• Haha

Wtfreally

I just had to come on here and see if Tinder Translators has a thread and I’m so glad she does.

used to love her and now find her so preechy and self righteous 😫 like she’s better than everyone and everything is an issue! From gendered clothing, to tories, to BLM. I feel like I’m being preached at about a different topic every time I check her stories and it’s too much.

does anyone else find it weird she’s even watching love island??I find content aboutit so misplaced unless it’s on a feminist angle. Just commenting on the couples - who cares?!? Aren’t you too high brow for that??

Calahari

She has a bf whilst living in a shit hole and I can’t find someone to like me for more than 5 mins 😩😭🤣

I didn’t realise that her ‘translations’ were from other accounts. Wtf?!
Hahahahahaha! I can only imagine the state of her boyfriend if he didn't run for the hills the first time she took him back to that shit tip. It reminds me of that episode of friends where Ross dates the girl who lives in a mess and Monica goes to her apartment in the middle of the night asking if she can clean it.

• Haha

This.is.me

VIP Member
She’s going on again about how it’s ok to live in an absolute shit hole and take no care of yourself. I don’t completely disagree with some of her points but the video she shared of her house was beyond a bit of mess and she thinks it’s ok for her child to live in a filthy mess. Maybe she can function in an environment like that but her child shouldn’t have to. She should have a day off and treat herself to a hair wash and get the marigolds out

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I found this and joined just to comment - I had no idea there were forums about all the 'content creators' who have started to wind me up simultaneously.

I think Aileen has had some good content. Sometimes we need to be told the obvious about wasting our lives giving shit internet dating cranks the benefit of the doubt, however... the constant typos and spelling mistakes, the terrible, terrible makeup, the dancing, the worthless Disney thing, the absolutely patronising tone of it all. I can't believe she's on the beg for patreon subscribers when the content is so inconsistent.

At this point it feels like a club for women with bad makeup and no friends. She's like that badly dressed acquaintence you'd try and get away from at a party so people didn't judge you for standing near someone with makeup applied by a toddler in the dark. And it's fine, not everyone gives a shit about makeup, but stop trying to give us a tutorial for something you're terrible at.

• Haha

kien

She’s posted a swipe up claiming that everyone in the uk over the age of 18 can use it to book their vaccine.

that’s not true. The booking system is only used by NHS England.

Normally wouldn’t give a rats ass about that but I can only imagine the rant if a man had referred to england as the uk. She’d be calling him ignorant, xenophobic, arrogant and saying he isn’t qualified to “mansplain” the booking system to anyone when he doesn’t have a grasp of the fact that nhs uk isn’t a thing.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Oh I didn't see any of this, but this is the entire issue with the 'woke' culture of social media - it's just fucking middle class white women organising the rest of us into a hierarchy of privileged and oppressed with no nuance whatsoever then giving themselves a pat on the back for it. They think they're activists when they're mostly self-congratulatory arseholes giving themselves a round of applause for how progressive they are. It's fucking boring and pointless.

Her stories this morning, she really thinks she's fucking great, running her hands through that greasy mop. I'd be embarassed to be her mate.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
I can see it now:
Chapter 1 - Using existing formats for content and acting as though I am original
Chapter 2 - "Why can't I be her?" Trying to be a poor imitation of those I admire
Chapter 3 - explaining racism to people of colour
Chapter 4 - house cleaning and other adult responsibilities I ignore
Chapter 5 - the art of artless makeup application
Chapter 6 - begging you for money then thrift shopping clothes I don't actually need
Chapter 7 - Lip syncing and mugging for the camera, and other skills I lack

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She’s talking as if anyone asked her to provide free content. She actually thinks she is doing the world a favour by posting the shit she posts and we should all be grateful for it.
This is the attitude of so many of these Instagram dickheads. An over-inflated sense of self importance and feeling entitled to payment for their "labour" despite the fact they have chosen a free platform to give their "content" away on. Tedious.

Reactions: 6

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Oooo I’ve accidentally posted a story that was for close friends and now you might know I have a secret account for Love Island reactions… BUT IF YOU DON’T, SIGN UP TO PATREON AND PAY ME TO DO NOTHING BUT MOAN.

Can’t handle the beg. It’s not hustle, I can’t respect it. It’s literally expecting people to pay her to sit around watching tv and commenting on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6