Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both TT and Lala are starting to get in my wick. Glad I found this thread and other people who agree, fed up of people kissing their arses like they’re revolutionary.

Reactions: 3
Has she put in tit blonde extensions because her blonde bits are way longer than the rest? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I can't even watch her. One of her recent posts was a video of her ducking about and her hair was literally stuck together with grease. I dunno where the duck she gets her confidence 😂

Oh my god how can she post her house like that - and trying to make out everyone with depression lives like that. The post on her story before that was probably only referring to a bit of a mess, not a hovel unfit for human habitation! I couldn't sit on the sofa surrounded by all that!!

As someone with ADHD and major struggles with executive functions, not even my house looks like that at its messiest! I just wonder if she has nice or roaches living in her house with all that mess

I don’t know why she thinks that’s such a flex? Sorry it’s negligence to allow a child to live in that kind of filth and squalor.
If she can’t be bothered to do it (despite sitting doing nothing all day and beg social media for an income) do it for your child so they have a clean environment room to play in.

Reactions: 4
Trying to sell subscriptions by saying you get access to her ranting and moaning? Seriously who pays for that?

Does anyone ever find themselves wondering what she does actually find funny? Literally EVERYTHING offends her.

Reactions: 5
What the duck is this greasy hair and atrocious eye makeup? Has she just smashed her face into the cheapest eyeshadow palette going? Will someone please direct her to some decent makeup tutorials, I can't bleeping bear it.
Astounding that during her "motherhood hiatus" she couldn't manage to locate a shower. Shocking, truly so surprised.

/Sarcasm

• Haha
Broadcasts she has covid. People send her messages offering to send soup. She provides her PayPal details. Wow.

Broadcasts she has covid. People send her messages offering to send soup. She provides her PayPal details. Wow.
Is that what she has! I saw all the PayPal stuff but missed why. Ugh.
It irked me she listed all the people around her bringing her things, but still had the audacity to share her PayPal again.

I enjoyed the other day when she posted that she's "good at doing her eye makeup". Absolute delusion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Comment on her recent post. She shared her own reply on her story like she’s a leader in the fight against racism. She does seems to think that by calling everyone else racist people will forget that she was accused of racism by a black woman.
29402C91-C517-4747-840E-15F66BFB4EEB.jpeg

I can’t imagine having such little purpose and value in my life that a Christmas song offends me. Literally no one cares

I can’t imagine having such little purpose and value in my life that a Christmas song offends me. Literally no one cares
It must be so tiring to be permanently offended and always looking for the next think to moan about. Maybe if she put this much effort into cleaning her house she wouldn’t be existing in such a shite hole.

• Haha