Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point to showing a charity shop haul? Isn’t the idea of a haul that if you show what you bought and say where it’s from anyone who likes it would know where to buy it? Don’t see the point to a charity shop haul whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
When she said tell me you're white middle class without telling me you're white middle class

Sorry but you're not white middle class Aileen. I don't think working class would want you either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
20210803_115001.jpg

Yeah just imagine moving with the confidence your mediocrity didn't merit. Beige witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We're 7 seasons in, how she's trying to take this moral highground now like she's too cerebral for the show when she's watched it through worse than this. Presume she's read an article in the Guardian that's told her she shouldn't like it. She's such a hypocrite - bet she spends half her day reading the Daily Mail sidebar of shame.
Screenshot_20210807-145532_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
We're 7 seasons in, how she's trying to take this moral highground now like she's too cerebral for the show when she's watched it through worse than this. Presume she's read an article in the Guardian that's told her she shouldn't like it. She's such a hypocrite - bet she spends half her day reading the Daily Mail sidebar of shame.
View attachment 701638
Creating Love Island content that nobody wanted and then giving up half way through. All these plebs want to be Instagram influencers but they can't do anything consistently.

Also, what lunatic is asking where to buy this atrocity of an outfit? She's dressed like someone's mental mam having mid life crisis😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahahahahahahaha bleeping hell has she heard herself?!

My best mate has 80k followers for no other reason than he's good looking. She's bleeping deluded 😂😂😂.

Why would tragic dancing woman with a house from bleeping Hoarders need an agent?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Twatty translator is going live with lalalaletmeexplain 🥱 roll on TT spending all the live being up Layla’s ass and just repeating everything she says. Aileen will be thinking she has made it into the big time now

Reactions: 1
Twatty translator is going live with lalalaletmeexplain 🥱 roll on TT spending all the live being up Layla’s ass and just repeating everything she says. Aileen will be thinking she has made it into the big time now
Oh Christ, TT will be having fanny flutters at the prospect of going live with Lala

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20210816-183455_Instagram.jpg

Her attacks on guys that genuinely seem like they're trying to be decent is really bleeping tiresome. Not sure what's happened to her to make her like this but for someone so anti-misogyny she certainly enjoys partaking in a bit of needless misandry.

Reactions: 3