Tinder Translator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking as if anyone asked her to provide free content. She actually thinks she is doing the world a favour by posting the tit she posts and we should all be grateful for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The way she is always tagging lala and sharing her stories annoys me. It’s so obviously a fake friendship and she wants to align herself with lala to try to gain a following the same size as hers. She knows lala reposts every complimentary thing she is tagged in.
At this point tt’s entire page is just reposts of other people’s work and being an armchair activist jumping on the back of work other people have done. I have never seen her make a point about something off her own doing. It’s always just giving her opinion on points another woman has already made. She’s not making the money lala is making or getting the opportunities lala is getting because she doesn’t have anything to offer and has nothing original to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s talking as if anyone asked her to provide free content. She actually thinks she is doing the world a favour by posting the tit she posts and we should all be grateful for it.
This is the attitude of so many of these Instagram dickheads. An over-inflated sense of self importance and feeling entitled to payment for their "labour" despite the fact they have chosen a free platform to give their "content" away on. Tedious.

I love how she is shadowbanned, so trying to be kind. The patriarchy messed everyone up, including men and boys! Yet previously, let send hate towards this man, I have no time to explain to this man, let's use my account to trash men.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From who? It's the worst eyeshadow application I've ever seen 😂.

YouTube is full of makeup artists showing you how to do makeup. There's no excuse to go out looking like that. Does she not have friends? 🤡

Edited to add: further along in her stories she's asking if people want eyeshadow demos. Is she for real? There's confidence and then there's self delusion.

Maybe she should start asking if people want demos in mechanics or angling since she has no knowledge or skill in either of those areas either.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Her 'I reserve the right to ignore you' post... Anything too long to fit on her phone screen, she won't read? Yet expects people to want to pay to listen to her spout tit about Disney characters like it's activism. I can't quite put together the words but as someone who talks so openly about some emotive issues, I find it quite rude and disrespectful to her following that she hasn't the time to devote to reading what they have to say. I mean, no job, doesn't do any housework etc... Wants to be paid for this crap but expects not to have to accept any feedback? And calling it a boundary fucks me off. She is a prime example of utilising these kinds of phrases to get out of doing anything she doesn't want to do and calling it protecting herself etc. Can anyone explain better than me?

Good to see the lack of effort she puts into looking after her self and home extends to every facet of her life.

Reactions: 2
She's waffling about mocking men for their height now.

Someone's sensitive about their short boyfriend and it shows.

Idgaf how tall a man is or isn't, but she's bleeping insufferable.

Reactions: 5
Her 'I reserve the right to ignore you' post... Anything too long to fit on her phone screen, she won't read? Yet expects people to want to pay to listen to her spout tit about Disney characters like it's activism. I can't quite put together the words but as someone who talks so openly about some emotive issues, I find it quite rude and disrespectful to her following that she hasn't the time to devote to reading what they have to say. I mean, no job, doesn't do any housework etc... Wants to be paid for this crap but expects not to have to accept any feedback? And calling it a boundary fucks me off. She is a prime example of utilising these kinds of phrases to get out of doing anything she doesn't want to do and calling it protecting herself etc. Can anyone explain better than me?
That wound me up as well. She's going all in on making these sweeping statements and the second anyone calls her out on it she's all RESPECT MY BOUNDARIES!

At least she's just back to blaming Disney for ruining her life... Not perhaps the fact she lives in squalor? No, it must be Disney.

It's nearly the weekend so we must be due some terrible makeup application and a post about where she got her earrings and dress from.

Now she's saying that if her post about men's height made people defensive we need to ask ourselves why 😂.

duck off love. I've gone out with men both shorter and taller than me and to be honest, I didn't make the bleeping rules about what is considered conventionally attractive and what isn't and plenty of men have rejected/mocked/bullied me for the way I've looked in my life, so if I want to only duck tall hot men now that I can I will, thanks very much. I'd be delighted to find a decent man of any height tbh 😂.

She's included disability now to win brownie points, like relationships and sexual partners are a box ticking exercise in wokeness.

Reactions: 4
She is the absolute definition of an armchair activist.
Shouts her mouth off about anything and everything but does absolutely nothing.
We should play a drinking game where we all take a shot every time she shares a story that was made by someone else, or gives “her views” on a point someone else made on their own stories (which is always just the exact same as what the person said originally anyway). She thinks that if she credits it by adding “go check out their stories” we won’t notice that all she ever does is steal other peoples content.

she does not make any content at all. Her whole account is a mash up of other peoples content and random shite about Disney and her ugly earrings and atrocious makeup.

• Haha
So she's shared lalalaletmeexplain's ick stories and then has done what is essentially a copy asking for stories of silly dramatic things men have done. She knows that lala generally shares stuff she's been tagged in and is hoping it'll drive more engagement her way. She's never had a bleeping original idea in her life. It's embarasisng.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see the story which was meant for close friends? I think it was the one saying that she puts the Q&A boxes up and no one replies, which makes her feel embarrassed, and then a story explaining why it's a daft thing to feel embarrassed about.

Also I'm sure this is the second time in a couple of weeks that she's said she's accidentally posted bit which weren't meant for all her followers to see. Is this an odd way to drum up interest in her close friends stories....which you can get access to through subscribing to her patreon?