Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattlingon

Her 'I reserve the right to ignore you' post... Anything too long to fit on her phone screen, she won't read? Yet expects people to want to pay to listen to her spout shit about Disney characters like it's activism. I can't quite put together the words but as someone who talks so openly about some emotive issues, I find it quite rude and disrespectful to her following that she hasn't the time to devote to reading what they have to say. I mean, no job, doesn't do any housework etc... Wants to be paid for this crap but expects not to have to accept any feedback? And calling it a boundary fucks me off. She is a prime example of utilising these kinds of phrases to get out of doing anything she doesn't want to do and calling it protecting herself etc. Can anyone explain better than me?
That wound me up as well. She's going all in on making these sweeping statements and the second anyone calls her out on it she's all RESPECT MY BOUNDARIES!

At least she's just back to blaming Disney for ruining her life... Not perhaps the fact she lives in squalor? No, it must be Disney.

It's nearly the weekend so we must be due some terrible makeup application and a post about where she got her earrings and dress from.

Reactions: 2

kien

She really thinks she is superior to anyone and everyone in every possible way. What does cheap clothing ranges have to do with tinder translations? Her content is so inconsistent and random.

I don’t think she even knows she has a tattle thread or she would be ranting about it to get attention and content. And then begging people to pay her.

Has anyone heard tinder translators on the honest bloke podcast? When she said you can't be an ally, if you haven't got the permission from the group you're allying? When did anyone give her permission? She is just jumping on the bandwagon!
This site gets a mention, She said about people spending too much time on insta and then judging strangers! Isn't that what she does? She also gives Lalalaletmeexplain, thirtysinglesomething and then says she wishes Clementine Ford lived over in the UK like she would be your friend.

Podcast to listen to and think what are you talking about

kien

she will definitely never have a podcast anyway.

“Umm… I mean … err… it’s … well… y’know …errrr…. “

she takes sooooo long to say absolutely nothing.

DreamTeam

Hahahahahaha! I can only imagine the state of her boyfriend if he didn't run for the hills the first time she took him back to that shit tip. It reminds me of that episode of friends where Ross dates the girl who lives in a mess and Monica goes to her apartment in the middle of the night asking if she can clean it.
LMAO this is true. I bet he looks like one of those guys that looks like he hasn’t had a bath for months with greasy hair 🤣🤣

• Sick

kien

She does, she mentioned it on that podcast she was on where she was hating on everyone

Ohhhh I didnt listen to that beyond the talk of knob cheese and skid marks. she’s absolutely vile and the fact she thinks these things are great content for her speaks volumes. 🤮

• Sick

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Yeah the boob sweat video was nasty. I wear a 34F, so I can relate, however never like that in public. Maybe at the gym, but that's it. Also she looks the most unwashed she's ever looked.

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
TT has posted before about she wants her "platform" to pay the bills, but she always looks so unprofessional - often blurry focus, greasy hair, bad lighting...get yourself a good camera and a ring light if you want to be an ~influencer~ !

When you don't even say thank you to people who want to make a 'supportive donation' so you don't have to get a job...
Today’s News

Tinder translator was called out for knowing little about dating (yet starting a workshop) and making light of a situation she’s no longer a part of. Her retort is what one can only describe as being “cringeworthy”.

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
Ranting and raving about J Peterson (same regurgitation of valid criticism others have made before, and far more eloquently than her) and she's very stuck on the fact that he used to make so much money on Patreon. Of course she turns it into an opportunity to put her hand out for donations.