Tim Tracker #85 2 guys, 16 wieners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Snippysnips the university tuition is free if you are Scottish. Any other part of the UK and beyond pay for tuition (£9k+ per year for Edinburgh Uni.). Student loans are available for living expenses such as halls of residence which are expensive, books and materials. On the surface, seems great but in my experience, so many of the Scottish students don't appreciate what they've been handed and don't make the most of the opportunity. Mind you, on the course my daughter did there were a lot of Asian kids paying ridiculous amounts of money and just skimming by with the grades. Seemed to be more of an experience than an education for them.

Reactions: 8
Are they even going to D23?

Adam the woo is going and he was showing off some package he received recently from them with exclusive merch. If the track holes were going wouldn't they be flexing this merch now too?
The package with the pins that Adam received is his D23 membership pin set. He must be a Gold D23 member, it's $99 for the year. A gold member will have access to VIP events at the convention, I believe they are able to purchase their tickets early with a slight discount. They get a pin set and a magazine. It's nothing special.

There's also a free D23 membership. With that you have little to no perks, but you are eligible to purchase tickets to D23. My assumption is the Trackers have that level.

Let’s not forget the Harmony Barbershop video will be coming out to save the channel. Does anyone know when it is scheduled ?
Harmony Barbershop opens on July 31st. I don't believe they announced which day they have a reservation for.

I do hope it's right in the middle of J$ scheduled nap time and he gives them absolute hell so the video is a wreck. they have him trained to get his haircut in one of those power wheels type car seats with a video playing. That's not going to happen in the Harmony Barber Shop. That place is also the size of a shoebox, so I hope they only allow one parent in there with him and Jenn misses out.

I'm assuming the "thing" they have this weekend that Tim mentioned in the live is this. They probably got a $1000 room for the weekend because they live oh-so-far from the MK.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The Slackers in the summer: it's too hot!!!
The Slackers in the 'winter': it's too cold!!!
That made me laugh. It actually sounds like most people in the UK. (I'm from there in case anyone thinks I'm being politically incorrect)😃

Hahaha the Ogre of lake Nona!!! 😂😂😂😂
I know it's extremely early to state this, however could this be the next thread title?

What a useless hoooome vlooooog!!

J$ is definitely turning into a little tit, and I love it! Why is Dim surprised that kids like to run in circles? Who cares that he bought the stupid ball pit balls from Target because Wal-Mart didn't have them and Amazon cancelled his order??

How many more toys does J$ need? When are they going to hire Gordon Ramsay to give him private cooking lessons because it's his current favorite thing to do?.

Actually I would want Gordon there so he can do the idiot sandwich meme on Ginn.

🤣 🤣 🤣
Gordon Ramsay. He would every right to come out with all the 4 letter expletives in that household.😉

Last edited:
I just can’t get over the absolute UNGRATEFULNESS of Jen during the live. Do you know how many talented creators are out there that would do anything to receive the platform these two bozo’s got from mediocre editing and footage? She harps about how they are “good with their money” and “Jackson’s college is paid for”… yeah. Those are your viewers paying for that ma’am. Instead she bitterly expresses how she wishes they used ads and patreon, aka, literally telling their viewers she wishes they got more of their money. 30 vacations a year, a nanny, a paid for house, a Tesla, and money in the bank isn’t enough for you? The absolute entitlement of this woman is sickening. She sits on twitter and the lives and calls people out, gives them attitude, complains about everything they have to do. Sit down Jennifer. You are a spoiled brat and don’t appreciate the privileged life your viewers gave you.
THIS times A MILLION. She needs this tattooed across her forehead.

And I don't wanna hear for one sec from their stans about how hArD sHE WorKs and ShE dESerVEs iT.

MILLIONS of people work HARD and HONEST JOBS (not grifting on YouTube for likes and views) every day and STILL can't put money away to pay for their kid's ENTIRE future college education, let alone multiple bleeping Roy O. Disney suites, lengthy trips to Aulani, ridiculous flex purchases, enough toys for ONE kid to fill a bleeping Toys "R" Us warehouse, etc.

Sticking a camera in your face and filming OTHER people's products and / or creativity IS. 👏 NOT. 👏 HARD. 👏
Editing less than 30 min. videos for YouTube after 10+ YEARS of doing it - IS. 👏 NOT. 👏 HARD. 👏

Their success is a combination of luck, right place at the right time, and consistency in uploads - for the latter, the majority of which has been running on fumes creativity-wise for the last several years, buoyed simply by the current "power" of their [rather] parasitic stans.
(and honestly, their original vlogs (circa "hot chick eats...") sucked all sorts of quality too)

If if she were TRULY grateful for what they had, she NEVER would have uttered those words in the live.

She has ZERO clue how good she has it - and she'd have NONE OF THIS if it weren't for Tim - AND the viewers. duck you, Jenn.🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 45

And I don't wanna hear for one sec from their stans about how hArD sHE WorKs and ShE dESerVEs iT.

MILLIONS of people work HARD and HONEST JOBS (not grifting on YouTube for likes and views) every day and STILL can't put money away to pay for their kid's ENTIRE future college education, let alone multiple bleeping Roy O. Disney suites, lengthy trips to Aulani, ridiculous flex purchases, enough toys for ONE kid to fill a bleeping Toys "R" Us warehouse, etc.

Sticking a camera in your face and filming OTHER people's products and / or creativity IS. 👏 NOT. 👏 HARD. 👏
Editing less than 30 min. videos for YouTube after 10+ YEARS of doing it - IS. 👏 NOT. 👏 HARD. 👏

Their success is a combination of luck, right place at the right time, and consistency in uploads - for the latter, the majority of which has been running on fumes creativity-wise for the last several years, buoyed simply by the current "power" of their [rather] parasitic stans.
(and honestly, their original vlogs (circa "hot chick eats...") sucked all sorts of quality too)

If if she were TRULY grateful for what they had, she NEVER would have uttered those words in the live.

She has ZERO clue how good she has it - and she'd have NONE OF THIS if it weren't for Tim - AND the viewers. duck you, Jenn.🖕🖕🖕
AMEN!!

Reactions: 10
Hey Tim and Jenn, I'm not a Fox news junkie, but someone I know shared this article on their Facebook page and it reminded me of you. Please look it up and read it. Please understand what it says. Please realize that, without a doubt, people doing nefarious things with your child's image. Please be a better parent and protect your child from online predators.

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 8.18.41 AM.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey Tim and Jenn, I'm not a Fox news junkie, but someone I know shared this article on their Facebook page and it reminded me of you. Please look it up and read it. Please understand what it says. Please realize that, without a doubt, people doing nefarious things with your child's image. Please be a better parent and protect your child from online predators.

View attachment 1447647
I saw this the other day.. I was speechless but then I thought about it a little bit and was sadly not at all surprised.

Reactions: 13
Dim is over on Twitter complaining about lines to reserve the Star Wars BS on the Wish. Meanwhile other vloggers are actually experiencing the Wish. He is so lame and whiney.

On another note somebody posted a comment showing TTT merch on red bubble that somebody else is supposedly selling. TTT knockoffs, that to me is funny. It might be for an alter-channel though which of it also heavily features J$ is scary.

Reactions: 14
Dim is over on Twitter complaining about lines to reserve the Star Wars BS on the Wish. Meanwhile other vloggers are actually experiencing the Wish. He is so lame and whiney.
Tim's actual concern is that A--they aren't concierge on this cruise, so they won't have a person to make all these arrangements for them and B--you have to get on the ship and get right in line for Guest Services to get a reservation as there are no online reservations right now. We know they can't arrive for anything on time. We also know, they don't wait in lines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

On another note somebody posted a comment showing TTT merch on red bubble that somebody else is supposedly selling. TTT knockoffs, that to me is funny. It might be for an alter-channel though which of it also heavily features J$ is scary.
He's such a whiny little witch these days... entitlement has made them both absolutely unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

This is why the "jealousy" accusations are so self-revealing of the stans....they wish they could do next to nothing and have all that these two fuckwits have. The weird parasocial relationship they have means they feel like they ARE the Trackers....and why DeJennerate and Dim continue to use the royal "we" when describing their days. They know if they make it like "we" are all in it then "we" will deal with whatever "we" get.

What a horrible woman to spout off their "financial security" and then dare to complain that people call into question their terrible choices with their JOBS.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Slackers in the summer: it's too hot!!!
The Slackers in the 'winter': it's too cold!!!
I can see our British friends on this board and other readers if we have any French readers as an example complaining about the heat. I feel bad for you guys as you don't have air conditioning and while we in the US are used to hearing about wildfires. It is very rare in mainland Europe. So I really feel for you guys. That is something worth complaining about.

I'd love to hear to see The Trackers in Yellowknife in the winter. I am sure there are probably colder places in Canada/Alaska. They would be totally lost.

Reactions: 12
I can see our British friends on this board and other readers if we have any French readers as an example complaining about the heat. I feel bad for you guys as you don't have air conditioning and while we in the US are used to hearing about wildfires. It is very rare in mainland Europe. So I really feel for you guys. That is something worth complaining about.

I'd love to hear to see The Trackers in Yellowknife in the winter. I am sure there are probably colder places in Canada/Alaska. They would be totally lost.
The trackers??? Travel outside the country while not on a boat? LOL

• Haha
The only redeeming quality of these two hillbillies was they weren’t selling their pseudo friendship. I predict they start the Patreon and only do lives on there so they don’t have to deal with any comments that don’t specifically kiss their ass.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they just turned comments completely off on their videos, too lazy to hit delete. “Guys we had to turn off comments, too many bullies aka people who call us out on our tit.”
On a more positive note, one of the Disneyland vloggers have had their second video taken down for showing children without parent’s permission. So a little progress!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Snippysnips the university tuition is free if you are Scottish. Any other part of the UK and beyond pay for tuition (£9k+ per year for Edinburgh Uni.). Student loans are available for living expenses such as halls of residence which are expensive, books and materials. On the surface, seems great but in my experience, so many of the Scottish students don't appreciate what they've been handed and don't make the most of the opportunity. Mind you, on the course my daughter did there were a lot of Asian kids paying ridiculous amounts of money and just skimming by with the grades. Seemed to be more of an experience than an education for them.
Am not sure what she all had to pay, I just remember her having to try work part time to cover it but am going back years ago, we were 18 (oh to go back to that age 😅) I have heard however from some friends who are Japanese that most company's are impressed more by the names of specific university's than the actual grades they get so I know some universities have a ton of over seas attending, paying crazy money an just not really bothering with the courses because they just want the name of the uni to impress company's, seems weird but apparently it works 😅

Reactions: 4
That reminds me of another thing I didn't notice until reading your post. They complained about their trip to somewhere snowy back in the vlog's early days.

They must have been in a really bad mood during that live stream to complain about everything so much.

Reactions: 6
I want to say the 31st but I'm not positive.
As usual Tim was cagey and vague saying “Harmony Barbershop opens July 31, we got an appointment.”
So it is open to interpret 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why are they not using pencil and paper vs. computer programs to teach Jackson shapes and letters? All of us on this board did it that way and we turned out fine. Even though we all use technology now. There is still a need to learn how to actually hold a pen/pencil. Nothing wrong with technology, but I think they need to still teach him to use a real pencil at least and not a stupid wooden board with a "pencil" to make the shapes. Speaking of the wooden board and Jackson said he could not see it. I noticed he did use the board when he was a little
I know that Jackson’s fine motor skills are lacking because he hasn’t been allowed to develop them by feeding himself. Also, he is a toddler. However, if they don’t correct the way he holds a marker, which is thicker, how is he going to hold a pencil/pen to write?

31C44F89-C065-45B5-90AF-350B030F96FD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.