Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I just can’t get over the absolute UNGRATEFULNESS of Jen during the live. Do you know how many talented creators are out there that would do anything to receive the platform these two bozo’s got from mediocre editing and footage? She harps about how they are “good with their money” and “Jackson’s college is paid for”… yeah. Those are your viewers paying for that ma’am. Instead she bitterly expresses how she wishes they used ads and patreon, aka, literally telling their viewers she wishes they got more of their money. 30 vacations a year, a nanny, a paid for house, a Tesla, and money in the bank isn’t enough for you? The absolute entitlement of this woman is sickening. She sits on twitter and the lives and calls people out, gives them attitude, complains about everything they have to do. Sit down Jennifer. You are a spoiled brat and don’t appreciate the privileged life your viewers gave you.
THIS times A MILLION. She needs this tattooed across her forehead.

And I don't wanna hear for one sec from their stans about how hArD sHE WorKs and ShE dESerVEs iT.

MILLIONS of people work HARD and HONEST JOBS (not grifting on YouTube for likes and views) every day and STILL can't put money away to pay for their kid's ENTIRE future college education, let alone multiple fucking Roy O. Disney suites, lengthy trips to Aulani, ridiculous flex purchases, enough toys for ONE kid to fill a fucking Toys "R" Us warehouse, etc.

Sticking a camera in your face and filming OTHER people's products and / or creativity IS. 👏 NOT. 👏 HARD. 👏
Editing less than 30 min. videos for YouTube after 10+ YEARS of doing it - IS. 👏 NOT. 👏 HARD. 👏

Their success is a combination of luck, right place at the right time, and consistency in uploads - for the latter, the majority of which has been running on fumes creativity-wise for the last several years, buoyed simply by the current "power" of their [rather] parasitic stans.
(and honestly, their original vlogs (circa "hot chick eats...") sucked all sorts of quality too)

If if she were TRULY grateful for what they had, she NEVER would have uttered those words in the live.

She has ZERO clue how good she has it - and she'd have NONE OF THIS if it weren't for Tim - AND the viewers. Fuck you, Jenn.🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 45

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG, y'all. I just was on Daily Mail and I caught this pic of Mama June and I swear to you I thought it was Jenn for a sec.

1658969115271.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

snazzynettyy48

I just can’t get over the absolute UNGRATEFULNESS of Jen during the live. Do you know how many talented creators are out there that would do anything to receive the platform these two bozo’s got from mediocre editing and footage? She harps about how they are “good with their money” and “Jackson’s college is paid for”… yeah. Those are your viewers paying for that ma’am. Instead she bitterly expresses how she wishes they used ads and patreon, aka, literally telling their viewers she wishes they got more of their money. 30 vacations a year, a nanny, a paid for house, a Tesla, and money in the bank isn’t enough for you? The absolute entitlement of this woman is sickening. She sits on twitter and the lives and calls people out, gives them attitude, complains about everything they have to do. Sit down Jennifer. You are a spoiled brat and don’t appreciate the privileged life your viewers gave you.

Weirder still, doesn't Dim have siblings? I've never understood why he acts like an alien discovering humans for the first time with J$, like how baffled he was that kids don't come prepackaged with infinite wisdom and motor skills or that you actually have to, gasp, raise them.
Tim and Jen were notorious for being the hands off, absent aunt and uncle that only visited their niece and nephew for holidays with a cheap Walmart present and left to go out drinking. Seen many videos of it. They really didn’t want kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The face of a woman with a “beauty” channel…

the hair of a woman with a $600 hair styling tool (Dyson AirWrap)
3B0B986A-F94D-4A5F-A51A-BD86A1964F7A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Hey Tim and Jenn, I'm not a Fox news junkie, but someone I know shared this article on their Facebook page and it reminded me of you. Please look it up and read it. Please understand what it says. Please realize that, without a doubt, people doing nefarious things with your child's image. Please be a better parent and protect your child from online predators.

View attachment 1447647
If these were the posts about my child that I had to remove from a Reddit thread, I sure as fuck wouldn’t show him on the internet EVER again…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think it's hilarious that WDWNT got J$ haircut out there before Tim & Jenn.

I also think it's super creepy to be videoing other people's kids and putting them out there on social media.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Kikichick22

Chatty Member
I was at Epcot on Monday and saw Dim & Woo. 3rd time seeing Dimmy and first for Woo at WDW. Woo was standing outside the Odyssey Events Pavilion alone and husband wanted to say hello (eye roll). I stayed behind as I didn’t care to say Hi. As husband and Woo were chatting Dim exits the pavilion wearing a mask. The second his foot was out the door, mask came off. Dim wanders over to Woo and my husband. In a dead, unenthusiastic voice my husband loudly said “Oh, it’s Tracker” turns and says goodbye to Woo. Hubby didn’t even say hello to Dimmy 🤣 I was off to the side and Dim couldn’t keep his eyes off of me. Maybe it was my RBF?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

2020planner

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Dim was in that music video in Nashville? Can’t remember the guys name but his dad (who I think was famous in his own right) had painted a picture for Dim and Gin that was actually really sweet. But I haven’t heard them mention him since, which is odd because they like to brag about other “celebrity” friends (Jimmie Allen, anyone?). Or were those guys yet more people that the two fuckwits had got all they can from and then dropped like a bag of shit?
Oh yeah, Tyler Dean and his dad Ronnie McDowell. They're good people.

I'm glad for them if they no longer associate with the Trackers.
Though, I used to giggle when I'd see Jenn act all flirty and bat her eyelashes at Tyler - right in front of Tim. :ROFLMAO:

EDITED TO ADD: JUST FOUND THIS EXCHANGE UNDER TYLER'S IG!!! 🤯

1659101192853.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I know that downvotes on YT are technically considered "interactions" and are good for the algorithm but can you even IMAGINE how heated these two, especially Ginn, must be with the amount of downvotes on their videos recently? The Live show was huge and now an average vlog with ATW is already over 1k less than 24hrs after release? Go ahead and tell us again that it's the "unwell 3" who try to bring you down. The walls are slowly closing in!
You don't even know what you are talking about. This is clearly 3 people with 300-400 accounts each, who are just out to get them! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Was in the fb group for the lolz. and tbh we were all fans at one point until we realized what shitty humans the bojos are.
Took a screenshot when I first posted it and already had the comment deleted and hit with the banhammer within a few minutes. guess I’ll have to come to tattle now to laugh at all the stans that post creepy shit in the Facebook group, don’t let me down 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

bten1989

VIP Member
Dim is over on Twitter complaining about lines to reserve the Star Wars BS on the Wish. Meanwhile other vloggers are actually experiencing the Wish. He is so lame and whiney.

On another note somebody posted a comment showing TTT merch on red bubble that somebody else is supposedly selling. TTT knockoffs, that to me is funny. It might be for an alter-channel though which of it also heavily features J$ is scary.
He's such a whiny little bitch these days... entitlement has made them both absolutely unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Quasimodo

VIP Member
He looks like an old man who dyes his hair and smokes 15 cigarettes a day as he hangs outside a laundromat asking children for quarters so he can go buy some "spicy water" and a box of laxatives from the corner store.
Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 12.43.14 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32

quietcandy

VIP Member
I can't imagine going on a date with my husband and then recording our entire conversation for 800,000 people to see. They are struggling for content and it shows.
Imagine going on your first date night in a long, long time and having to film it because you cannot imagine not filming every single aspect of your life. Because you cannot handle having an actual conversation with your spouse that isn't filmed and monetized. Imagine living like that.

What a sad fucking existence. It was super awkward and cringe to sit through their dinner date. I honestly only watched it because I was on ring-watch to see how her new pricey bling is fitting these days. Looked a little tight.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Here’s hoping! Those two are really the most despicable people ever. They make all of the other vloggers look like angels in comparison

ETA Good! I’m glad it was them. I’ve personally reported quite a few of their videos - specifically ones with children in bathing suits.

KT is an absolute rhino! Her and Jenn share MANY of the same narcissistic traits. They’re equally as vile
KT lost me when she claimed being a vlogger was way harder than being a nurse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30