Tim Tracker #85 2 guys, 16 wieners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They forgot about their virtue signaling!
Proof that they just don't give a tit about anyone but themselves. They just had COVID so they assume they are safe from catching it right now, so to hell with the masks. Why don't we all just pretend COVID no longer exists, after all the entire country is anyway. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here they are- no name on them.
So Jackprop gets no name trainers, but TimSuperSpreader and JenDumpsterAss have to have all name brand clothing, shoes, accessories, and sunglasses. Makes perfect sense. Another showing that proves Jackprop is nothing more than a money maker for their dying channel. #homemovies

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I am still shocked that Disney gave them the first day slot for the haircut. Did someone in PR feel the need to do that after the stans lost it that a CM kid was technically first? They bitched & bitched when Disney posted that. It was legit embarrassing for them to think J$ was more important than a CM’s child.
I thought I saw on Disney Parks TikTok that they gave the "first" slot to the baby of a CM?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought I saw on Disney Parks TikTok that they gave the "first" slot to the baby of a CM?

That was before they actually opened to the public I believe. This weekend was the first cuts for regular guests but I am so glad the trackers weren't the actual first family to get that.

Reactions: 11
Tim said a while ago that he was calling every single day. I'm going to bet they told him to please stop calling and they'd give him an appointment.
My aching ass, why can’t TimSuperSpreader just be happy he got a reservation to get Jackprop’s haircut?? He had to call “everyday” to badger the Disney CMs at Guest Services to make sure the precious money maker was “first”. What an asshole but it shouldn’t have taken any of us here by surprise. This is the tit WDW should take into account and revoke ALL media for this asshat. The Trackholes channel doesn’t bring in anything more to the parks than the regular Disney advertising already does. Hope that made sense. Fuckin A so angry at this right now. IT WAS NOT EVEN THE PROP’S FIRST HAIRCUT. #homemovies

Reactions: 19
You know Dim didn’t request the first appointment, he demanded it.
He has a well know reputation of throwing around the “who I am” to try and get things.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
You know Dim didn’t request the first appointment, he demanded it.
He has a well know reputation of throwing around the “who I am” to try and get things.
If that's indeed the case, then shame on Disney for giving into his ridiculous demands.

I was thinking about this the other day - If professional photographers have to pay license fees to establishments before they're allowed to take photos, why do these grifters get to film on private property and make a profit? Shouldn't Disney be charging them a licensing fee? Is that included in their annual passes? I somehow doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If that's indeed the case, then shame on Disney for giving into his ridiculous demands.

I was thinking about this the other day - If professional photographers have to pay license fees to establishments before they're allowed to take photos, why do these grifters get to film on private property and make a profit? Shouldn't Disney be charging them a licensing fee? Is that included in their annual passes? I somehow doubt it.
OMG that would be incredible... They can definitely plead that they are home movies because they are talentless hacks afteral.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What's the over/under on how many hut dugs these two dipshits shoved down their throats at Casey's after J$'s "perfect wdw haircut" where he was serenaded by the dapper dans? My guess is easily 8 between the two of them.
I wonder how many hotdogs Tim snuck into his murse so he could dash off to the bathroom and help him deal with the inevitable boner he'd have after this. Its not peeshakes he gets Jenn, its antici......

.......pation 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.