Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Don’t forget PCDev!! They stopped being friends after he called Jenn out for smoking pot on Twitter I think?
PCDouche is as bad if not worse than the Slackers so I can totally understand the dissolution of that “friendship”

I hope someone knocks that chipmunk cheeked fuck down a few pegs some day soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yeah, now that you mention it, that's probably a really legit reason why she's spiraling downward. The loss of #hosted #media cred.

But I still think other things are brewing and may not having anything to do with that, or even Jackson. The two of them just are together TOO MUCH and too much - even with one's spouse - is not a good thing. You need SOME time apart.

Hell, I remember when I worked at Disney 20 years ago, I had a fellow CM in his 70s who got a job at Disney because he said both he and his wife were retired and if they spent 24x7x365 together, they'd end up hating one another!

I think that's what's happening to Tim and Jenn.
Solid point. I think Tim is becoming more burnt out with it than Jenn is. He looks at her so irritated now...

did anyone else’s see that SparklyNicole and MayorJim are being #hosted at the Caribe Royals resort this weekend. She’s SO gracious and grateful and it shows. Must make jenn SOOOO angry to see her getting hosted

Puppet

VIP Member
New VLOG just up. She's giving him full grapes...FULL GRAPES!!!!
What an absolute idiot!! 👿👿 They're so hypervigilant about Jackson getting hurt to the point they consider banning balloons, but happily give him one of the most risky foods. Surely she knows what a massive choking risk they are.

• Angry

Jen237

Chatty Member
Oh I so hope the friends who are going to provide them a full English breakfast don't forget the black pudding and then I hope they tell Jenn what's in it after she eats it. And for good measure how about some marmite? Why didn't Jackson have a lunch to eat? She made something for her and Tim but Jackson didn't seem to have any lunch. I wish she would stop calling him "Stinky". Whaddya thinky stinky?
So agree. I find it quite offensive the way she calls him stinky and stinky butt....just awful ☹. Also stop spoon feeding him FFS and get out of the back seat.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yesss!!! We had my parents over for a cook out on Monday and once we were done eating they were on their phones the whole time!!!! I was like damn I havent taken mine out of my pocket in hours lol
It’s unreal...we went to the beach as a family on Tuesday/Wednesday and EVERYONE was on their phones. Not enjoying time together...just tweeting/texting/taking photos...I can understand wanting to document your time but also sometimes it’s nice to just live in the moment.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
OK, it appears PCDev and AllEars.net were hosted. I watched the intro to the Slacker video and it looks like he was just trying to keep up with the rest of the vloggers by saying; "We're going over to Disney Springs to see if the resort buses are running." So @2020planner I think it is safe to say that between June 1 and June 23rd they were officially canned.
Oh - I was also going to say about your / my timeline - Floyd died the 25th. The riots started the 26th.

FRE had to have put the vlog out soon after because on 5.26, there's a video about the Trackers.
On 5.28, there's another vlog about the Trackers selling out.
Then the next vlog is Jackie on 5.29.

I remember that FRE put out a video specifically about PCV right after the Trackers' Urban / Gay video.
But then FRE deleted PCV's video and people started asking why.

The next video released was 6.2. SO, I'm thinking the Urban / Gay video had to have been released either on 5.27 or sometime between 5.29 and 6.2. Probably closer to 5.30, 5.31, or 6.1 for the Trackers to get wind of it, decide for 1-2 days what to do, and then release the apology vlog. I DO remember a day or two lull between FRE's video and Tracker's apology and Trackers didn't have any vlogs between 5.31 and 6.4.

Then after the Tracker apology video, FRE deleted the Trackers' Urban / Gay video stating the Trackers apologized and that was enough for FRE.

I also wanted to mention why I don't think Disney or Universal informed them about their media cred being on the ropes, like you had referenced.

I truly think that if D or U had contacted them and that's what prompted the apology, they would have specifically referenced D and U in the apology. Something like - "and to the companies we've been grateful to work with, we want you to know that those past videos do not represent who we are now or who we are going forward" blah blah blah

But they didn't say anything like that. They just talked some half ass stuff about the old videos being wrong and Jenn made up some lie about mocking people who would say such a thing.

If anything, I think Jenn is the real reason their media got yanked. Her actions in the gay video were all hers - Tim really didn't say anything in that one. (the urban video, yes - that was both of them)

And in the apology video, HE was the one that looked like he hadn't slept a wink in days and she just looked like she was holding in a big fart the entire time. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Granola is too crunchy for Jackson apparently. His mouth is full of teeth.

Pair of fannies.

Means something different in Scotland!

• Haha

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
That's not Jackpots first bump into something, he's an 18 month old... This is however the first bump to leave a mark I think, so they had no choice but to vlog it to and explain before people questioned it!

I think he chocked on food when he was feeding himself months ago.... We didn't need to be told in a vlog though, because that wasn't visible like that bruise!

Also.... They've taken the balloon away because that caused it like they've taken away the use of his hands so he is not allowed feed himself!

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
How dare you! Have you met their paediatrician? :D

View attachment 607977
No lie. If their pediatrician told them "he's big enough to turn the car seat around" but at the same time totally ignored Jackson's speech delays, not recommending he be seen by a child speech therapist for early evaluation and prevention for autism, instead telling them that he will be talking soon, then their doc is a quack.

Last edited:

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Didn’t ATW hire a lawyer to fix his issue with Disney? I don’t really recall because I don’t follow him too much but I thought I heard that through the grapevine.

also, my feeling is that the Trackers won’t find themselves in Disney’s/universals sweet spot any longer. My gut is they are moving away from vloggers and the trackers are old news....could just be my feelings though
Yes, Adam hired an attorney but his case was different. He was trespassed so banned from Disney property. The Trackers were removed from the influencer media list. Two different animals I would think and I've noticed, as you say, Disney has cut out a lot of the freebies to these folks or at least downgraded what they get.

• Heart

Mom2seven

Why would they blame the balloon and not the stupid coffee table. A normal reaction would be to kid proof the coffee table with the padded corner things, move it until he is older or get a soft ottoman. Instead they are going to get rid of balloons...should add in balls, too. Let's get rid of all toys with wheels while we are at it and tell him to only tip toe from now on.

2020planner

VIP Member
That's funny. Unless Jim's last name is Doyle I think you don't have to worry. Plus, I think Jim Doyle is totally over the Trackers.
Jim and Nicole are good people too. Nicole may often have the personality of paint drying (honestly, I cannot watch her vlogs without wanting to fall asleep) but the two of them do NOT need to be used OR dragged down by T&J. Once again, Jim and Nicole are too good for T&J.

mjm9

VIP Member
You know, I've never ever seen my husband sit with his legs up like that. I've seen him sit with one leg swung over the arm of the chair but never with his legs up like this. To me the way Tim sat was very feminine.
It fits in with the women’s jackets he has purchased for himself.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Vero beach checkout day:

holy shit the only thing they are concerned about is preserving the remainder of the fucking cake their “friends” brought them

stfu

also, I love that the resort was so busy that they tried to get the Slackers to leave early. Basically like “we don’t fucking care who you are GTFO so we can get more people who are actually worth something into your room”

• Haha

Anniebee

VIP Member
Dinner at the end of the most recent video has Jackson being completely distracted by doc mcstuffins...

they never sit together as a family and engage during dinner...
I noticed the screen at dinner. Is that a thing now? I don’t want to judge them if it’s the norm, but we wouldn’t have allowed that. Even today my 24 and 20 yo “kids” wouldn’t dream of picking up their phones at the table.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I figured out why they bought those expensive chairs and it's not going to work.
Tim and Jenn are looking for adult sized versions of Jackson's stroller for themselves so they can camp out in comfort while Jackson plays in his pool.

The sun moves eliminating the usefulness of the canopy, there's no AC, they don't really look that well made. Lastly there's no staff: they don't have a chauffeur and no one will spoon feed their hamburgers to them. Mega fail.

I pulled up the vlog to see this pool setup as i thought it looked too small for him and stepped in right as Jackson's mom is using her pet name "Stinky" on him. She needs to take a good look at herself there before calling a toddler "Stinky" on camera for the world to mock.
You are right. I hate that she calls him "stinky" or "stinky butt." She treats him like a pet.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
What did we learn in today's TTT video? 1) Tim took the opportunity to say once again that Universal is better than Disney in a particular area (while at Disney) 2) The Trackers plan to waste a ROTR reservation just to see how late you have to be in order to be told that you can't ride 3) Out-of-staters give the "Disney Experts" tips on DHS activities.