Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
If you haven't seen it, here is the FRE take on the Gay is Contagious video. There's also some tips on how you can scam Universal Studios
wow that fucker Tim! It is now really difficult for people Who are in wheelchairs who legitimately need a pass to get an accessibility assistance pass because people were scamming the system 😕 I am very glad Universal dumped their sorry asses.

Reactions: 9

Galorious

VIP Member
Betting lines are open folks...

Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 300,000 to 1

Vlogging with 'friends' (Friends have to be known vloggers and on camera)
200,000 to 1

Tim and ATW - 25,000 to 1
Home vlog - 100 to 1
Live Stream - 50 to 1
Festival vlog - 25 to 1
Staycation vlog - 1 to 1
Theme park vlog - 75 to 1
#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever it may be)
Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1
Jen complaining 1 to 1
Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1
Tim complaining about food prices 10 to 1
Tim mispronouncing words - 2 to 1
Tim having no idea what he is talking about 2 to 1
Messy house 18 to 1 (They probably won't be home)
Dirty pool 100 to 1 (Same as above)
Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1
Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1
Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1
Sea Creatures alive 750,000 to 1
What are the odds on another fugly tie dye shirt?

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Running more data here...AllEars.net and PCDev did "resort stays" on June 23rd and June 24th. On June 23rd the Slackers were doing resort tours and "does wearing a mask effect your O2 level." So I think you are correct, the apology video was a lame ass attempt to stay in Disney's good graces. It appears that ties were severed sometime in June of last year though.
Yes - I 100% agree with you that they were canned in June. I just honestly believe they were trying to do the apology vlog directly to Disney and Universal (the big kahunas) and it had nothing to do with the viewer, really. (or being authentic)

It was just to save face. But it didn't work.

Yeah the whole thing was fake. It was so obvious they were not sincere. Jenn is a worse actor than Tim and he isn't any good.
She also lied during the apology. She said that when she said "is gay contagious" and all that, that she was just mocking people who would say such a thing. 🤦‍♀️

Please. She was flirting with Tim in that original gay contagious vlog. You could see it and hear it in her voice. She gave ZERO inclination she was simply "mocking" someone else.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You guys. Seriously though. Serious question...

what happened to Jenn?? I went back to a video April 26, 2020. Jenn actually looks happy, refreshed, her skin looks good, she isn’t grossly overweight, and it appears that she spent a good amount of time with Jackson.

I am giving one of you super sleuths the task of finding when the switch flipped. When exactly did she start rapidly tumbling downhill?

im not defending her or looking for her redemption, I just really am genuinely curious as to what the fuck is going on?

• Sad

80ssailor

Shoutout to @SanDisk for starting this.

Does this list look pretty accurate now? I bet there's even more. :rolleyes:

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
Don’t forget PCDev!! They stopped being friends after he called Jenn out for smoking pot on Twitter I think?

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Breaking news: Tim says the burger was “pretty good but could have been better” says the words “cheap bacon”

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn has hooves like Peggy Hill
Jenn has cloven hooves like satan himself. I don’t think she has a hump I think it’s her thick spiked tail tucked up into her shirt/dress

I’m telling you all...Jenn is just a succubus who has ascended from the bowels of hell and is wearing a Jenn meat suit....

The suit is starting not to fit right after sucking the soul straight out of Tim and anyone else who sticks around too long.

Last edited:
  • Haha

omgucnt

VIP Member
Right! If people actually showed up at my house screaming at us for (having a baby?) there is no way I would put that kid on YouTube. Also, why would someone harass someone for having a baby? That doesn’t make any sense at all. People have babies every day. No one cares.
To be honest if that happened I would delete my whole channel and get a job rather than deal with that shit!

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I'm thinking that 1. They either do take him and never show it because of Sea World's mask policy or they just don't take him. My son absolutely loved Sea World that that age.

I do think that he's on the media list for them . They haven't smartened up to their medicore videos yet...
somebody mentioned that he fell and scraped his leg there so it may be banned 😬

• Haha

whyskyy

Ok now that they’re fine being maskless, you’d think they’d Jackson to a water park... he’d love the kids area in Blizzard Beach... oh wait, that’s because Jackson is an after thought for everything!!!

Puppet

VIP Member
Trust me if she was pregnant we'd all know about it by now. 😂

Remember how they weren't going to share Jackson on the vlog, respect his privacy, not use him as a cash cow like many other youtubers... yeah that went well. Baby content = views and money. I reckon if she had another she'd milk it much more than she did with Jackson.

mjm9

VIP Member
Thank you for posting and linking. I'm not a g'ma yet... but I'm informed that some day I will be (no rush!). Things have changed and we know so much more now than when my kids were little. It's good to know how to get the car seat set up in my car before kidnapping the grand kid off to Disney for a week :)
Yes, car seats are always evolving.

Parents need to understand why it is such a huge decision to change your child’s car seat from rear to front facing. T&J are doing it for their convenience, not taking into account Jack$on’s safety. He is still too young to go forward facing.

From the safekids.org “ If you are in a front-end crash (the most common type of crash) a rear-facing car seat allows your child’s head, neck and spine to move evenly into the seat, not away from it.”

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Or go to her stylist when her hair always looks like ass.
If I was her stylist...I would BEG her to never utter my name to ANYONE. Her hair looks AWFUL

I have to ask my stylist for a stack of cards every time I see her because I try to showcase her hard work and get her new business.

I noticed the screen at dinner. Is that a thing now? I don’t want to judge them if it’s the norm, but we wouldn’t have allowed that. Even today my 24 and 20 yo “kids” wouldn’t dream of picking up their phones at the table.
It’s absolutely a thing now. We went to dinner Wednesday night and the couple next to us was on their phones the entire time. They didn’t even put them down to acknowledge the server and used them the entire time while eating. Didn’t say two words to each other.

I see it happen with families too

• Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Girl no, again - way too tight and so unflattering...

View attachment 608020
I'm really hoping these outfits are pajamas. Tell me she will only wear them around the house.
Also, why does her rear look like she has a diaper on? There's no shape. How is it a woman her size has no ass? 🤣

Tim has a more feminine behind, he just chooses to squash the heck out of it as though that will make it look smaller.

peteykirch

VIP Member
LOL Jenn blames not filming dinner because of Jackpot and it's hard to cook and vlog one handed. Buy a god damn gorilla pod or something so you can set the camera up and cook like a normal person.

Tess2021

Maybe the “protesters “ were actually mad she lied about not being able to get pregnant? Lol
I can’t imagine being harassed at my home and not calling the police. Especially if other family were being harassed too.
They make zero sense and obviously lie about so many things 🤦🏻

2020planner

VIP Member
I remember that. They made such a big deal out of a harmless tweet. It was funny because Tim says hate me all you want but not my wife, and I remember I said but I don’t have a problem with you I don’t like your wife haha
🤣 🤣 🤣We said the same thing! We were like - uh, Tim, you can be a total asshole but nah, it's your WIFE that everyone doesn't like.