Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhFFSakes

My daughter is watching the Rise of Resistance video in my presence. I would be so fucking pissed being on that ride that is so hard to get on and have to listen to any asshole talking through it. We went on Living with the Land and some bitch was yapping through the whole thing but we were easily able to get right back on to enjoy the experience.

It’s been a long time since I’ve watched a tracker video. My ears are bleeding listening to Jenns voice. I just can’t. And what’s with the editing of future Tim? Is it really that hard to string a few sentences together without cutting in between each sentence?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

2020planner

VIP Member
The worst! They both strutted around that park like they were Miss America, the fake smile and waiving at everyone.
Then that social media manger was let go or left and things started to change too. I remember Dim couldn’t get close to the Today Show Cafe opening when they had Al Roker there, but other vloggers were spotted at tables and close by.
Didn't he go through that phase too (and not just at Universal) when he kept shouting out "thank you!" to people he'd walk by who didn't say anything yet as if they were complimenting him on the handlebar moustache?

I also remember some dumb thing where he kept telling people "happy birthday" for no reason. :rolleyes: Do you remember what that was all about?

Does anyone know if this has ever been posted in one of their fanatical Facebook stan groups?
I wanna say yeah - been there, done that - back when it was first posted in Guru awhile back.
And it gets immediately deleted and the user / member blocked.

Silly Roma29, Jackson won’t have teachers. He’ll be home schooled.
I'm putting my money on an expensive private school. We've got tons in the area. And you know how they love to flex $$$

• Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m starting to see ads on my Facebook feed targeting people with dirty pools. Do you think it’s because I’m involved in these discussions? 😂

Also wanted to add... it’s not that hard to keep your pool clean and probably even easier to hire someone who knows what they’re doing instead of trying to do it yourself. Especially if you’re raking in all that YouTube money.... and never home so you won’t have to interact with the pool guy.
Seriously. For the cost of two of Timmy’s Princess chairs he could have gotten at least 6 months of a reputable pool service. When we had a pool, our guy came out once a week for $100 a month…so $25 a week. That was really affordable even for us peons

Last edited:

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Love that title!

Oh - and one other thing about Jenn's tweet above. When people responded to her and referenced calling the cops, she never disclosed anything about that. I'd sure as hell be calling the authorities if people were harassing me or targeted my or my families' homes in person.

Also - if what she said were REALLY true, wouldn't she and Tim, by default, have Jackson's security first and foremost in their minds and make the decision - again, based on what she SAYS happened - to keep him OFF the vlogs?

That's how you know it was all a lie. Because if it really happened and she was rattled by it (as anyone would be if it REALLY happened), it would be seared into your memory and you wouldn't be vlogging your child's birth to monetize it and then subsequently vlogging him every day of his life for creepy stans to salivate over.
Yeah, that is what I was saying. I was also saying I don't believe they had multiple PEOPLE at their home or relatives' homes, but it was exaggerated by Jenn and could have been one person, somewhere. (Even one person saying to a relative some random remark). There is no way masses of people showed up anywhere. I knew what she tweeted and don't believe it. I know the random dude on Twitter said that, which she also blew out of proportion. That's why I will never buy the "PEOPLE" at their house bit - no way they still live there and show everyone the inside of their home and every detail if they had people stalking them there or anywhere.

2020planner

VIP Member
this is going to create a stir I know it but it’s how I was as a mother breastfeeding an infant….excuse yourself from the table where people are eating. That is how I always was. I wanted a private or semi private space to breastfeed. I know mostly everyone is all pro-whipping the boob out no matter where you are to feed but I don’t love that mentality
I agree. I think for Jenn, it wasn't about the need to feed, it was about the need to be "the show," be "the center of attention" - "look at me!" - especially for the stans - and all the while acting nonchalantly.

Olivias1701

Girl no, again - way too tight and so unflattering...

View attachment 608020
At least she is finally leaning into being lazy 100% with these lounge sets 😝 but sadly she likely thinks they’re the perfect outfit to wear to go places vs just stay home like I’m sure most people wear them for.

These matching sets are like… all the rage with the young YouTube moms who are 20-30 years old. But as you can imagine they have very different body type.

StanTracker

Them sitting on the floor, itself, is bewildering. Was that the point or are the chairs full of junk now?
Tim Tracker #25 -- Have a Seat on Our Kitchen Floor

Girl no, again - way too tight and so unflattering...

View attachment 608020
It's funny cause it almost looks like she's wearing a fat suit or sumo wrestler costume!

Last edited:

Lankylamb

VIP Member
SHENANIGANS! Not one fucking pediatrician would be okay with a child forward facing, not fucking one. His height doesn’t matter. He’s definitely not at the limits of rear facing yet, he’s at the minimum requirement to forward face.
How dare you! Have you met their paediatrician? :D

the-simpsons-dr-hibbert-new-voice.jpg

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m watching the SeaWorld video and I don’t think the exec is doing a bad job, they are intentionally making her this way by utilizing the sound effects and lighting. It’s supposed to be like she’s caught of guard with the announcement of Howl-O-Scream

I liked that it felt off the cuff and very unscripted

2020planner

VIP Member
Jenn doesn't wake up until around noon so those comments should be deleted (or the posters shadow banned) sometime this afternoon. It is nice to see people try to give the Trackers some polite common sense suggestions.
She's going to have a hard time deleting these. There are MANY of a similar nature. And many have over 100 "likes" and all the top comments.

mjm9

VIP Member
View attachment 603036

Can we drop the couch next to the railing thing now? Can a kid Jackson's age make that leap and fall or jump over? Did they move it closer to the railing? Highly doubt it unless it slid over during use they don't make effort to re-arrange stuff.
Dec. 28, 2018 is the date on the photo.
Jack$on wasn’t even born yet!
Get your facts straight @VloggerCritic or shall I call you “Stan”.