Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebelle

VIP Member
OK! Fixed Keeda / Kida and added Tim and Brady (I don't know why I don't remember them! 🤣 But they're on there now!)

This list is growing!

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Kida
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)
17. Disco Liz
18. Patrick Dougall
19. Ballinger Family
20. Tim and Brady
This was them! There were other vlogs with them, but I don’t feel like looking lol.

apojacks

VIP Member
Jenn doesn't wake up until around noon so those comments should be deleted (or the posters shadow banned) sometime this afternoon. It is nice to see people try to give the Trackers some polite common sense suggestions.
Too bad they won’t listen. Like when the hardcore stans are saying there’s an issue maybe they should pay attention?

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I wonder what would happen if we made a complete list of who TTT/Jenn have used/not friends anymore:
1. Kayleigh Kill
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole

Any others?
Doug and his wife. What was her name? I don't remember.

Shoutout to @SanDisk for starting this.

Does this list look pretty accurate now? I bet there's even more. :rolleyes:

1. Kayleigh Kill
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
What was Doug's wife's name? I don't remember. I remember she ran the half-marathon or whatever its called with Jenn at Disney and since they were DVC members they got the treehouse at Saratoga Springs and the Trackers stayed there and filmed it. The wife appeared in the closet as a joke.

Last edited:

apojacks

VIP Member
I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. I'm the oldest of us. And then I have my son. My sisters and brothers all of have girls and boys. We have all been a handful at different times. Jen say that he has a lot of energy is one of the dumbest statements ever. He's a toddler. Whether he's a boy or girl they all have a ton of energy.

My son fell down the stairs when he was Jackson's age. Totally my hubby's fault and the fact that he learned how to climb over the baby gate we had upstairs. He cried for like half a second and then walked over to the couch and sat down. We didn't make a big deal of it and we didn't ban stairs. What did happen was that he learned that there are consequences for his actions and he never climbed over the baby gate upstairs again.

If I would have tried to ban anything that my son got hurt on, my husband would have laughed and me and then told me how unrealistic I was being. You can't protect them from everything in life, but you can't sweat the small stuff.
Yeah kids are gonna learn how to hurt themselves. It’s literally part of the process.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees that Tim created a tie-dye shirt with a giant erect ...errr... you know. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 602986
Is that why she was asking if gay is contagious? Hmmmm...

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I've been trying to get on as a data analyst at Disney for two years now...unfortunately I need to have the job title of "analyst" for at least a year before that will ever happen. They do have people crunching numbers on views and target demographics of channels.

As far as the baby care centers, we've used all of the baby care centers at each of the parks and they're freaking awesome. When my wife was pregnant they actually gave her a tour of each of the facilities and encourage expecting mothers to come in and take a break from the heat in the baby care centers.
See YOU would be perfect for that job. YOU understand what families are looking for and what information they need to spend their money. That's why I think these vloggers are not really useful to Disney. Disney and Universal are capable of producing high quality content that appeals to a larger audience, an audience with buying power. I see these vloggers as "let me take you on vacation with me." No. I don't want to go on vacation with you. I want timely information so I can decide my own vacation thank you very much and menus change so frequently that hot dog they ate is meaningless to me. I think it is only a matter of time before Disney and Universal wake up and smell the coffee.

Thistlegal

I just had a look on his page and he sounds American, I thought the guys at Vero Beach had a British accent (could be heard when they had breakfast on checkout day) but I’m not 100% on this, it does look like it could be them!

I didn’t actually watch the vlog just saw the posts here and instantly thought of them, so could be totally wrong!

leiarey

At 10:52 it's very blurry so I can't be certain but did Jenn have Tim in her phone as "Tim Tracker"?

apojacks

VIP Member
WTF. That was from 2018. Have you seen any recent vlogs? Doesn't look like that anymore. :rolleyes: (and don't tell us what to talk about either)

This was on the windowsill back in October 2020. Probably for Bandit but it was still on the sill loooong after Bandit passed away.

View attachment 603075

I get the impression more will be added to that list soon enough. ;)
Why don’t they edit shit like that out? They have the ability to completely curate their lives and edit things out...yet more often than not this stuff remains. It’s either they’re trolling (doubt it) or they just don’t care (most likely.)

I’m sure it’s me and my oversharing. 😂😂

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Bovril - is Marmite or Vegimite in Australia.

Hardly a 'must eat' British Dish - Most Brits probably eat Weetabix for breakfast :p
That's why I hope they give her some on toast. I've never had it (nor have I had black pudding) but I understand it is an "acquired" taste. I've only had haggis which I was not fond of to be honest.

OhFFSakes

Yes, I can refuse the right to deliver to anyone. I took her order because the orders she places are usually small and she lives less than a mile from my house, I figured it would be a good way to end out the day. The order was larger than normal, so I had assumed that after almost a year of shopping for her that we had built a rapport and that she trusted the service. Apparently not. She can keep her lousy $3 tip as far as I’m concerned (yes, she always tips $3.) I didn’t mind the $3 tip because her shops typically take less than fifteen minutes and it’s like a five minute drive from the store. You can learn an awful lot about people by doing grocery delivery for them. This text thread really rubbed me the wrong way since I was providing options for her, people seem to act like store inventory updates in real time.
I wonder how far in advance you have to put your order in? I know I used instacart once in April 2020 when most everyone was using it and had to put the order in many days in advance so obviously things were going to be not available. We did have to go to the store right after our order came ourselves to get things our shopper couldn’t. Like we were making Ohana bread pudding and none of the bread we wanted was available. Or we got everything to make tacos but the taco kit. Again not the shoppers fault but kind of defeats the purpose of not wanting to go out 🤦🏻‍♀️

I mean I still tipped well because they did do my shopping and delivered it to my house so.

Etj

I already text my kids in their rooms when I want their attention. Found it works better than yelling to them as they always have music playing.
I bought wireless doorbells for mine. They swipe their phone when they see its me